The Creeper vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

house
enhanced strength, agility and a massive healing factor vs spidey

DrDoom101
well Spidey went against Hulk, Juggernaut, and Firelord. I dont know.

cheldon
creeper. he can run pretty fast......not a good reason but yeah.

grey fox
AS in jeepers creepers creeper , cause if so the creeper is screwed......

thesilverspider
spiderman

X-Logan
Creeper destroy spiderman.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by grey fox
AS in jeepers creepers creeper , cause if so the creeper is screwed......

No,we're not talking about that Creeper,there was a hero named the Creeper and he even appeared in Batman:TAS.Oh,and the Creeper wins. big grin cool

grey fox
Ohhhh , you mean the freaky joker-alike .

Spidey owns that guy so badly.

Ultimate Hulk43
I say Spidey loses because the Creeper is really quick and agile and seems to be quicker than Spidey.

house
And by the way im talking about jack ryder, The creeper off dc comics, He has yellow skin and a freaky appearance.

doctorstrongbad
Do you have any stats on this creeper person? Since spider-man just got an upgrade in avengers disassembled I would pick him. he should be a getting a new upgrade very soon.

house
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Creeper

Blood_Rayne
I say Spider-Man and thats just because he's pretty smart I think he would find a way to kick creepers ass.

brainchild81
Spidey

jinzin
yeah i'd go with spidey here as well.. hell he couldn't even get hit by a car without going down. a couple dozen spidey punches oughta do the trick.. if that.

manjaro
i remember the creeper from back in the days, he was freaking awesome..in a nut shell he's basically DC's unofficial spiderman with better healing, more durable, and more ferocity, and i dont know he might be a tad stronger, but at the very least he's probably just as strong as spidey. plus just like spidey he usually makes 5 to 6 story jumps like its nothing

feats off the top of my head. both in comics and cartoon, harley quinn dropped a statue on top of his head from about 3 stories up.... in comics it shattered on his skull and he laffed it off, in cartoons it pucnhed right thru and his head popped the head off the statue. thats freaking amazing. so my analysis, maybe he's strong as venom, and witty like spidey but his durability outstips both of them combined.

so i say creeper wins this. cuz when you think about it spiderman doesnt have a good track record against ppl who match up to him, venom and carnage being the most prime examples, at most with them its been stalemates. and i know everyone's gonna jump on the spidey sense bandwagon, but creeper is just as fast and uncanny as he is so that might not be too much of an advantage IF AT ALL., plus he can take more than spidey can dish.....trust me!

Arahan
Dont know much about Creeper. But after what I heard it isnt easy to take him down. So I think that both have the same chances to take a win.

brainchild81
Originally posted by manjaro
i remember the creeper from back in the days, he was freaking awesome..in a nut shell he's basically DC's unofficial spiderman with better healing, more durable, and more ferocity, and i dont know he might be a tad stronger, but at the very least he's probably just as strong as spidey. plus just like spidey he usually makes 5 to 6 story jumps like its nothing

feats off the top of my head. both in comics and cartoon, harley quinn dropped a statue on top of his head from about 3 stories up.... in comics it shattered on his skull and he laffed it off, in cartoons it pucnhed right thru and his head popped the head off the statue. thats freaking amazing. so my analysis, maybe he's strong as venom, and witty like spidey but his durability outstips both of them combined.

so i say creeper wins this. cuz when you think about it spiderman doesnt have a good track record against ppl who match up to him, venom and carnage being the most prime examples, at most with them its been stalemates. and i know everyone's gonna jump on the spidey sense bandwagon, but creeper is just as fast and uncanny as he is so that might not be too much of an advantage IF AT ALL., plus he can take more than spidey can dish.....trust me! Any scans?

jinzin
oh crap it's THAT creeper?

hmm

I still think spiderman would win but it would be close and ultimately come down to spidey's webbing IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.