Cannonball vs Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, i was just wondering, could Cannonball beat Ego? i mean, Gladiator almost beat Ego, and Cannonball beat Gladiator. So who'd win?

THIS IS NOT A SPITE THREAD.......... whistle

thesilverspider
confused.................................

olympian
Scans of him almost beating ego?

And Cannonball never had the man beat. What version of the story you all read?

Lord Ryugen
I really, really pity Sam in this one. He's deader than kitten in dog pound.

Lucid Lui
Seriously, do people actually pay attention to what they're reading?

Anyway, Glads fight with Ego is non-canon. And Sam would get crushed.

ImmortalOne
WTF.........

grey fox
Cannonball could win........

WAIT , i am not crazy listen up peeps (mmmmm marshmallow peeps)

Now if we take cannonball and outfit him with a adamantium helmet and then store up a crap-load of kinetic energy in him , we could (theoretically) fire him directly at ego and smash through his core , causing ego to explode.

ImmortalOne
What if Ego blows him away ??

grey fox
DO NOT DEFY MY PSEUDO SCIENCE........

snoopdogg
Cannonball took Gladiators best shot. Now everyone around here says he can destroy planets with ease.

Imagine what happened to Gladiators conficence after that? If the fight would have continued Gladiator may have lost.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Cannonball took Gladiators best shot. Now everyone around here says he can destroy planets with ease.

Imagine what happened to Gladiators conficence after that? If the fight would have continued Gladiator may have lost.

No he wouldn't. Glads would have focused and crushed Sam. Sam has only done that trick once and has never done it again. Sam couldn't do sh!t to Classic Juggs, and Glads written to potential is millions of times faster than Juggs, just as strong, and immensely durable.

Poor Sam though. He'll get slaughtered by Ego.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
No he wouldn't. Glads would have focused and crushed Sam. . That's what he was trying to do when he punched Sam with everything he had. Gladiator wasn't playing games.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's what he was trying to do when he punched Sam with everything he had. Gladiator wasn't playing games.

If he did it again though, Sam would have been dead. If he used his speed, Sam would have been dead.

Wonder Man
Ego What the f**k? you must be joking. I like Cannonball a lot but seriously that's like saying he could be Galactus.
Ego could beat Gladiator or Thanos i think.
Cannonball can take a lot of damage. In SW2 Hulk and every other strong guy were pounding on him to no avail.
But EGO...ohhh the very name itself speaks of limitless control. He'd just will Cannonball's flight path or something and earth would have 2 comets...Haley's and Samuel's.

olympian
"Cannonball took Gladiators best shot. Now everyone around here says he can destroy planets with ease."

Not as much what "everyone says" but, its what happened. Maybe a run search on other forums would help getting it.

"Imagine what happened to Gladiators conficence after that? If the fight would have continued Gladiator may have lost."

His confidence always gets shaken when pll who shouldnt survive his shots- do. That comic its an excelent example.

Of course right after, he gets up like nothing happened. There was no defeat there, it was more a high end showing of Cannonbal than a low for Glads.

zachrivard
this thread has been done before and is gonna get closed

zachrivard
nvm there was a wolverine vs ego thread

grey fox
I still say my theory is sound.

Wonder Man
Well it's my theroy that Ego is the creator of the "Marvel Universe."
Take a good look at him and look at what he's got.
Ever wonder why all the cosmic powered beings are facing Ego.
Hmmph. except Galactus...odd...he just looks at him from time to time.

Adam Warlock
Sauron can stab Cannonball, but Gladiator's punch is absorbed by Cannonball? PIS...

Wonder Man
I think Cannonball was carrying the teradectal when he got him. When he touches you with his body while he's not blasting he takes you within his shield therefore he is unprotected from anything within it.
I mean...Cannonball was made to blast through buildings. Look at that thing comming out of Ego's right eye. Does that look like a boo boo.
I understand his shield provides him with thermal nucular protection...but there is a scale that applies to these things.
Just like Prof. X can be beat by a better telepath. When a guy hits his limit...that's it. No more argueing or anger or bargining, i.e. wanna do this or form a team so to speak. That's all bullcrap. If you don't believe me yet and need to keep pretending you don't understand go take the pretend test of dropping a 40 pound weight on your hand. I bet then you'll really want a doctor and one won't appear for you either. Youll really have to get to a hospital somehow.
Anyhow...Ego wouldn't even fight him. He'd just create a few hundred 100ton class...you know guys like the Hulk and Surfer. Then Cannonball can preach his theory of the open hand or the closed fist. I'm sure with his kind of charisma he'd have a whole new fighting team...whadda ya think

meep-meep
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright, i was just wondering, could Cannonball beat Ego? i mean, Gladiator almost beat Ego, and Cannonball beat Gladiator. So who'd win?

THIS IS NOT A SPITE THREAD.......... whistle

Ok than this must be a joke thread. Happy Dance

Wonder Man
What spite. How could you spite someone who doesn't care about you. A spite thread sounds gay to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.