Force Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
What are all the force powers, like jump, speed, choke, lightning and lots of other powers. SS made a list, but I don't trust it.

Darth Avis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_powers

Council#13
Originally posted by xyz jedi
What are all the force powers, like jump, speed, choke, lightning and lots of other powers. SS made a list, but I don't trust it.
and u are absolutely right! but, darthavis is right. check wikipedia

Master Naresh
wikipedia has everthing , second to google

Council#13
ah, true

xyz jedi
oh wikipedia. They're so cool. Thanks Darth Avis. You're great.

xyz jedi
Hey, Wiki told me that all these guys could/can/will use force lightning,
* Darth Revan
* Darth Malak
* Darth Traya
* Darth Nihilus
* Darth Sion
* Plo Koon
* Quinlan Vos
* Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus)
* Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidious)
* Asajj Ventress
* Joruus C'Baoth
* Tavion
* Luke Skywalker
* Jacen Solo
* Jaina Solo
* Kyp Durron
* Kyle Katarn
* Mara Jade
* Kadann
* Desann
* Jaden Korr
* Rosh Penin

But not Yoda? I thought he did in RotS. Or did he deflect it with the force like Mace with the saber?

SS_181st_Snow
I think Yoda could do it, but he's just too humble to use it, because without knowing the power, how can you know to deflect it with your bare hands?

xyz jedi
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
I think Yoda could do it, but he's just too humble to use it, because without knowing the power, how can you know to deflect it with your bare hands? good point. So why didn't wiki say he used it?

Spearhead
Because he didn't "use" it, per se, as earlier stated, he's too humble/proud to go to the level of the Sith. Using it and being capable of using it are two differnet things.

Besides, I honestly don't think he knows how to use it...he just absorbed the energy in his hands and dispels it back.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Spearhead
Because he didn't "use" it, per se, as earlier stated, he's too humble/proud to go to the level of the Sith. Using it and being capable of using it are two differnet things.

Besides, I honestly don't think he knows how to use it...he just absorbed the energy in his hands and dispels it back. right right right I see. stick out tongue

overlord
I would have liked to see Yoda electrocute Sidious. That would be a funner explanation for the Sidious facial scars. Especially because Yoda quickly went to some swamp planet never to be caught for attacking the emperor of the galaxy. Yoda as terrorist is killer cool to the max.

Sesse
No Bastila? lol. That list knows nothing.

Master Naresh
bastila could only use it if u turned her dark in kotor one ,and no vader?

Ianus
Originally posted by Master Naresh

btw, random Happy Birthday

Captain REX
Originally posted by Master Naresh

Don't get me started on why Vader cannot use it.

btw, Wiki is unreliable, whoever listed the Wiki stuff.

calvin44
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Hey, Wiki told me that all these guys could/can/will use force lightning,
* Darth Revan
* Darth Malak
* Darth Traya
* Darth Nihilus
* Darth Sion
* Plo Koon
* Quinlan Vos
* Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus)
* Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidious)
* Asajj Ventress
* Joruus C'Baoth
* Tavion
* Luke Skywalker
* Jacen Solo
* Jaina Solo
* Kyp Durron
* Kyle Katarn
* Mara Jade
* Kadann
* Desann
* Jaden Korr
* Rosh Penin

But not Yoda? I thought he did in RotS. Or did he deflect it with the force like Mace with the saber?

bunch of rubbish in my opinion, its pretty much established that force lightning is a drak side power, and im sure that the descendants of darth vader could possibly use it, but plo koon? u must be mad

Captain REX
And that's why I hate EU. Plo Koon is mentioned as being able to use Force Lightning, which is pure stupidity.

I like to stick by the idea that it is ancient Sith knowledge, so you don't just obtain it by being evil, and that you have to be moderately powerful to use it.

Any Darth I could understand (except Vader), but Asajj? She's a swordsman! Joruus is an insane clone, Desann & Tavion after using the Valley maybe, Kadann makes more sense, but any Jedi on that list...stupid.

exanda kane
im sorry but your sig. has maximum ownage xD

and erm yes...wiki is unreliable, however is useful all the same.

And alot of those characters can use lightning because they are video game game characters and there all over powered, even if we do love Revan.

calvin44
whos sig has max ownage? ermmm, i love revan (nervous voice)

exanda kane
Yours lol. And everyone loves Revan but it's a fact that all the SW game characters are over powered. But then the game wouldnt be fun so meh...

overlord
No, man.. This one is cooler.

exanda kane
Yes seen that one lol. Maximum ownage to that aswell.

calvin44
i like the look on hans face, but revan still owns

calvin44
i have some better ones also

xyz jedi
like what?

calvin44
i have many, just dont want them to fall into the wrong hands(yours)

exanda kane
lets get back on topic...

Theorectically shouldn't say a Jedi be able to do whatever they want with the force (of course they have limits), but they should so giving a list or setting one seems a bit constricting to the whole Force analogy...

calvin44
but force lightning was constructed by the ancient sith, and is a step on the path to the dark side

xyz jedi
hmm. Those sith guys. What bastards.

exanda kane
I meant Jedi/Sith btw...

overlord
They actually can all use those force powers. Some just don't know and some just better not do it like Vader.

calvin44
yes they can, but it is forbidden by the jedi order, as explained in books.

Captain REX
Seeing as they would all suddenly become explicitly evil.

Master Naresh
thanks IANUS, and matter of fact i don't give a poop who couldn't use or not use force lighting,no matter what it still loks cool on tv and in video games

overlord
Why are you talking to Janus?
Talk to the people who are present instead! eek!

calvin44
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

xyz jedi
Originally posted by calvin44
yes they can, but it is forbidden by the jedi order, as explained in books. Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that makes a lot of sense. Thanks Calvin 44. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.