Grey fox's rules for the versus board

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Hi their , I'm your friendly neighbour hood grey fox just giving you the odd rule about the versus forum.

1. Strength is determined on a few things
How many titles
Feats
Worshippers

2.Never enter a wolverine argument if you want to leave with the logic center of your brain intact

3. Create a Dbz thread at your own risk , we will not be held responsible if you are found dead in your home ripped to shreds by comic fan's the words 'we hate manga' written on your walls in blood .

4.Never insult rage , after all he is made of rage people.

5.Do not goad galactic storm with a '(insert names here) versus phoenix thread ' or you shall be crushed under a million essays

6. Bs comics are allowed in moderation .

7. JP has been kicked off of his throne by HKH , worship your almighty humanoid cur !!!!!

8. Spider-sense does not mean a instant win.

9. Thing is the marvel equivalent of rocky

10. Any character that partakes in a 'you got the touch' montage instantly wins the fight.

That is all for now big grin

Cosmo Kramer
WOW I have been gone for too long. Since when did we all fall into the Dark times of the reign of Grey Fox!!!

grey fox
I'm not a moderator (not yet at least )

11. Newjak and his children own regular posters...accept it

12. Pre-crisis supes is currently in the bahmama's sipping ice cold pinna cillada's

13. Ultimate hulk is better then any other hulk

14. Namor and aquaman are equals in bad-assnes

15 Sentry is a amnesiac supes who fell into a custard factory.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox

I goad GS all the time and am never crushed smile

Cosmo Kramer
Oh but you will be with time.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Oh but you will be with time.

nope he has never proved anything take the Rabbit - No Phoenix here

Cosmo Kramer
I think someone has been bitten by the Jelousy bug.

newjak86

12. Pre-crisis supes is currently in the bahmama's sipping ice cold pinna cillada's

14. Namor and aquaman are equals in bad-assnes

15 Sentry is a amnesiac supes who fell into a custard factory. Number 11 is so true

Ultimate Rage
Hi their , I'm your friendly neighbour hood grey fox just giving you the odd rule about the versus forum.

1. Strength is determined on a few things
How many titles
Feats
Worshippers

2.Never enter a wolverine argument if you want to leave with the logic center of your brain intact

3. Create a Dbz thread at your own risk , we will not be held responsible if you are found dead in your home ripped to shreds by comic fan's the words 'we hate manga' written on your walls in blood .

4.Never insult rage , after all he is made of rage people.

5.Do not goad galactic storm with a '(insert names here) versus phoenix thread ' or you shall be crushed under a million essays

6. Bs comics are allowed in moderation .

7. JP has been kicked off of his throne by HKH , worship your almighty humanoid cur !!!!!

9. Thing is the marvel equivalent of rocky

10. Any character that partakes in a 'you got the touch' montage instantly wins the fight.

That is all for now big grin

great post my friend......................the mortals better remember # 4 evil face

Ultimate Rage
evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
I think someone has been bitten by the Jelousy bug.

not at all smile

I do think though the response from people in this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

apart from Cresh, Lord Kaos and Adam Warlock kind of prove my point smile

Cosmo Kramer
I am far too lazy to read it.

Sir Whirlysplat
I am far too lazy to read it.

smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

oh well

grey fox
16. to be allowed to even post on the versus forum you must have played shadow the hedgehog at least once (it's that good)

17. Superman prime is just a thousand year sundipped supes , no problem right ?

18.If we hear one mention of 'all your base ....' we shall grind your bones to make my toast

19. The riddler sucks and shan't be in any thread , no one likes a snitch.

20. Storm is overated .

grey fox
21 : Speedblitzes cannot be performed by magneto ...the jlakmc were speaking out of their asses on that one.....

22: The Doctor owns all other doctors

23 : Jobber aura's are to be supplied by fanboys and fanboys only.

24 : Lobo follows his own rules , he frags all you other bastiches easy.

25 : Punisher has a stupidly high damage soak for a human , do me proud and ridicule those who believe he can take out any one big grin

GODSCRIBE
Cosmic bunny> Phoenix of the White Crown...

outarddwarf
so many rules...

all i remember is not to mess with rage and that Newjak and his children own regular posters.

oh well i guess i can live with two out of god knows how many!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I goad GS all the time and am never crushed smile

I and many who PM me beg to differ. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I and many who PM me beg to differ. big grin

Well even Demi said you got owned last night in open forum - not that I use get owned and this is an old thread from when I used to goad you all and we all used to bet on how long and spurious your essay would be, the time check the date. smile What you mean your one friend on this board who pms you, but thats me laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Cosmic bunny> Phoenix of the White Crown...

Dont be foolish. Look at the date of the previous posts. Noone goes on about the cosmic bunny cos that notion was long vanquished with a million essays. Keep up to date. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Dont be foolish. Look at the date of the previous posts. Noone goes on about the cosmic bunny cos that notion was long vanquished with a million essays. Keep up to date. big grin

Nope as Leo said the other night many people still believe it and feel you proved nothing.

GalacticStorm
Well even Demi said you got owned last night in open forum - not that I use get owned and this is an old thread from when I used to goa you all the time check the date. smile What you mean your one friend on this board who pms you, but thats me laughing out loud

Demi said that to make Leonheart feel better. Both he and Leonidas went on to agree with what i was saying in the appropriate thread, dismissing your rebuttals as you being difficult. smile Its cool, take praise wherever you can. wink

GalacticStorm
Nope as Leo said the other night many people still believe it and feel you proved nothing.

In your absence the debate was had again, the only person to step forward in support of the bunny notion was surprise surprise Leonheart wink

He got crushed. big grin

GalacticStorm
You not working today?

GalacticStorm
Im out in Central in 2 weeks with some mates. I was gonna say come out for a drink but im scared. Youre kinda big and you might want revenge for all these on forum spankings wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Demi said that to make Leonheart feel better. Both he and Leonidas went on to agree with what i was saying in the appropriate thread, dismissing your rebuttals as you being difficult. smile Its cool, take praise wherever you can. wink

Nope they didn't really lets link the thread and the comments

Originally posted by demigawd
Ignore GalacticStorm...he's a bully. If it'll make you feel better, you can watch Whirly own him over on the Superman Prime thread. Fun time to be had by all...

Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392293&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

GS last comment to Whirly re comics in thread

Oh shut the f*ck up laughing out loud

I'll consider letting you have the last word GS if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

smile

You not working today?

From home and in relation to going out for a drink, might be possible smile

GalacticStorm
Nope they didn't really lets link the thread and the comments

Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392293&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

GS last comment to Whirly re comics in thread

I'll consider letting you have the last word GS if you guarantee it will be your last. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

smile

Both Leonidas and Demi dismissed your comments as you being difficult. That was their final stance as the thread wound down.

You know that last comment of mine had nothing to do with the debate u punk!!! lol

That was a fun debate. We must do it again smile

grey fox
I have done the un-do able my thread has made whirly and Gs become friends...Now i know what god feels like big grin

GODSCRIBE

Uhh, it was a joke confused

Maybe you shouldn't take all this so seriously.

GalacticStorm
I have done the un-do able my thread has made whirly and Gs become friends...Now i know what god feels like big grin

We've always been cool. That was a misconception. Whirly just likes the occassional forum spanking and as a friend im only too happy to oblige. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Uhh, it was a joke confused

Maybe you shouldn't take all this so seriously.

I never. Thats why i smiled at the end. If i was being seriously my post would've been a lot longer and alot more cutting. Chill out son. wink

jgiant
21 : Speedblitzes cannot be performed by magneto ...the jlakmc were speaking out of their asses on that one.....

22: The Doctor owns all other doctors

23 : Jobber aura's are to be supplied by fanboys and fanboys only.

25 : Punisher has a stupidly high damage soak for a human , do me proud and ridicule those who believe he can take out any one big grin I knew that rule would come up...punisher can take out a lot of street levelers but not all...frank can soak up a lot of damage, almost superhuman...and if it is stated as one of his attributes than how can you discredit it?

Sir Whirlysplat
We've always been cool.

Well I have

Whirly just likes the occassional forum spanking and as a friend im only too happy to oblige. smile

You have these sexual fantasies a lot I've noticed smile

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me "Give it up GS, I suppose we should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke."

smile

GalacticStorm
Well I have

You have these sexual fantasies a lot I've noticed smile

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me "Give it up GS, I suppose we should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke."

smile

More humour? confused

That one was worthy of Leonheart yes

Stick to the day job mate. Really not your strong suit sad

Sir Whirlysplat
More humour? confused

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

GalacticStorm
It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

Ironic given you've used that one before and to a similarly lukewarm response. sad

More humour? confused

yes

Sir Whirlysplat
Ironic given you've used that one before and to a similarly lukewarm response. sad

yes

Gs in future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

GalacticStorm
Gs in future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

Strike 3 you're out ------>

Another flop mate. sad

Never mind smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Strike 3 you're out ------>

Another flop mate. sad

Never mind smile

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand?
Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering.

GalacticStorm
Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand?
Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering.

Another rehash which gains no better response the second time around. no

Youre persistent, i'll giv ya that at least. Someone wake me up when he's on to a winner smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Another rehash which gains no better response the second time around. no

Youre persistent, i'll giv ya that at least. Someone wake me up when he's on to a winner smile

I see that you set this time aside to humiliate yourself.

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well.

TheKahn

Damn straight rock yes

stormfront13
20. Storm is overated .

i guess your right sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by stormfront13
i guess your right sad

well done mate, I bet that was hard for you. Respect.

DigiMark007
....??

DigiMark007
Hmmm...KMC Authority or not, this is gonna have to get the axe there GF. Fun stuff though. Except for #8

I thought we trained you better than that. miffed

stick out tongue

...i'll leave this for a bit but it can't stay long.

Blair Wind

evil face We do dont we? Thought if you want to call us something....we are the Royal Family, and all members are Lords of Chaos. evil face

grey fox
Meh i made this ages ago and thought a blast from the past was needed to liven things up wink

newjak86
Originally posted by Blair Wind
evil face We do dont we? Thought if you want to call us something....we are the Royal Family, and all members are Lords of Chaos. evil face Of course the Royal Family and Lords of Chaos thats what we are. evil face

grey fox
We are the Kmc authority , bow beneath our might or have your bones turned to Cologne.

newjak86
We are the Kmc authority , bow beneath our might or have your bones turned to Cologne. Are you talking to me confused

Ultimate Rage
lords of chaos.......are above puny kmc authority and JLAKMC.....all of you are beneath us. evil face remember that

LordKaos
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing at bones turned to cologne.

newjak86
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
lords of chaos.......are above puny kmc authority and JLAKMC.....all of you are beneath us. evil face remember that A very true statement if I've ever heard one.

stormfront13
well done mate, I bet that was hard for you. Respect.

suprisingly it was...i want to take it back, but it is probably true embarrasment

though she is scheduled to be the leader of new avengers in a few months, though with claremot being fired from some of his titles, then that story was supposed to be put to rest.

grey fox
Originally posted by stormfront13
suprisingly it was...i want to take it back, but it is probably true embarrasment

though she is scheduled to be the leader of new avengers in a few months, though with claremot being fired from some of his titles, then that story was supposed to be put to rest.

*Pats storm on the back*

You have done a good job mate , welcome to the real world . Alice has tumbled down the rabbit hole and now finds herself in wonderland once more

supremthor
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by supremthor
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Whats so funny ?

supremthor
this thread................. UR a freaking GOD

DigiMark007
Didn't I close this yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.