War Hulk vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Current Darkseid vs. War Hulk. The battle is in San Francisco. Who will win?

cheldon
hulk is below a herald and darkseid tossed the silver surefer aside in the crossover. i go with Darkseid

Porsche
War Hulk did what could not be done, he stopped Juggernaut in his tracks.

I give it to War Hulk.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm...

Nope.

Omega Beams.

And job's a good 'un.

UltimateIronman
whos darkseed please give me his powers. i dont know him

Porsche
War Hulk thunderclap = the deafzorz

ZephroCarnelian
Darkseid.

He's the lord of a planet called Apokolips in DC.

He's immeasurably durable, massively strong, nearly immortal.

He commands vast armies and has incredible technology.

He is pure evil.

And his ultimate weapon is the Omega Effect - beams that fire from his eyes. They lock onto their target and always hit it, regardless of how fast or far away the target flees. When they hit at full power, they will either dintegrate the target instantly, or teleport it through time and space.

UltimateIronman
if hes as durable as hulk and as strong darkseid wins

grey fox
Yeah , darkseid takes this .

...and before any of you hulk fanboy's say 'hulk can get strogner' can hulk survive disintegration .

Didn't think so.

Porsche
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Darkseid.

He's the lord of a planet called Apokolips in DC.

He's immeasurably durable, massively strong, nearly immortal.

He commands vast armies and has incredible technology.

He is pure evil.

And his ultimate weapon is the Omega Effect - beams that fire from his eyes. They lock onto their target and always hit it, regardless of how fast or far away the target flees. When they hit at full power, they will either dintegrate the target instantly, or teleport it through time and space.

War Hulk is immeasurably durable, massively strong, immortal
War Hulk is pure evil
War Hulk has a rediculous healing factor
War Hulk gets stronger and stronger
War Hulk has celestial technology
War Hulk thunderclaps puny beams away!

UltimateIronman
wtf? who made war hulk immortal?
minus that but giving war hulk's information i would say its a tie. but maybe war hulk smash darkseid's weopons?

grey fox
Originally posted by Porsche
War Hulk is immeasurably durable, massively strong, immortal
War Hulk is pure evil
War Hulk has a rediculous healing factor
War Hulk gets stronger and stronger
War Hulk has celestial technology
War Hulk thunderclaps puny beams away!

Bull and Shit Porsche boy

War hulk is never 'immeasurably strong' it takes time for his strength to increase

War hulk is controlled and confused (mostly by apocalypse)

War hulk has the normal healing factor of all hulks

We gathered that war hulk gets 'stronger and stronger' overwise it wouldn't be the hulk

Hulk has barely any celestial tech , he has a whip a sword and a mask (his costume is different but by the looks of it it's just rip proof to a degree)

And hulk cant 'thunder clap' these away fanboy .What part of 'lock onto their target and always hit' don't you understand

Check and Mate boy.

Porsche
Originally posted by grey fox
Bull and Shit Porsche boy

War hulk is never 'immeasurably strong' it takes time for his strength to increase

War hulk is controlled and confused (mostly by apocalypse)

War hulk has the normal healing factor of all hulks

We gathered that war hulk gets 'stronger and stronger' overwise it wouldn't be the hulk

Hulk has barely any celestial tech , he has a whip a sword and a mask (his costume is different but by the looks of it it's just rip proof to a degree)

And hulk cant 'thunder clap' these away fanboy .What part of 'lock onto their target and always hit' don't you understand

Check and Mate boy.

Ehh.. Hulk IS immeasurably strong.. time it takes to achieve it doesn't change that confused

Hulk CAN thunderclap them away. He sends all of the particles in the air flying towards the beams and they collide. Meanwhile he sidesteps to avoid anything left over.

Hulk's healing factor and durability increase as he gets angry

UltimateIronman
give it up darkseid wins

DarkCrawler

Hulk CAN thunderclap them away. He sends all of the particles in the air flying towards the beams and they collide. Meanwhile he sidesteps to avoid anything left over.

And the particles of the air are strong enough to resist the beams?

Porsche
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And the particles of the air are strong enough to resist the beams?

Yeah, to resist/weaken/redirect

DarkCrawler
Yeah, to resist/weaken

Resist/weaken beams that could kill Superman?

grey fox
Ehh.. Hulk IS immeasurably strong.. time it takes to achieve it doesn't change that confused

Blah blah blah , we know all that jeez who doesn't know that when you hear about the hulk (oh except for the healing factor and durability, that is false)

And hulk CANT thunderclap it away it will bypass all the molecules and continue forward hitting hulk and disintegrating him.

Superherovandal
the beams are waayy strong they only don't work on Supes cause of the Source. And the heat vision thing is PIS if I ever saw it.

grey fox
Of course it is , His heat vision is the same as holding a magnifying glass in the sun , their is no way that would block the omega beams.

soleran30
Well perhaps the Celestial technology of his sword could deflect the omega beams I mean if PIS works for heat viision why not for celestial tech which is far greatersmile

Porsche
So the beams are "smart" enough to avoid the atoms in the air but go for the atoms in Hulk? suuuure. Thunderclap will weaken/resist/redirect it!

And if he gets tired of trying to beam him he might come down for some action. That's when the fight will end with Hulk beating him with his own leg

grey fox
We dont use Pis in these fights , do you even know what pis is shifty

Porsche
Originally posted by soleran30
Well perhaps the Celestial technology of his sword could deflect the omega beams I mean if PIS works for heat viision why not for celestial tech which is far greatersmile

I did not even consider this! stick out tongue

ZephroCarnelian
Supes could sneeze and deflect the O Beams. The reason he deflects or survives them is because he and DS are opposites - like Neo and Smith. They will always survive combat with eachother until the Source decides to bring things to an end.

The Omega Beams will destroy War Hulk.

There is no chance that he will survive.

Celestial tech, thunderclaps, healing factor - they all mean nothing.

Darkseid wins. Easily.

UltimateIronman
porsche your wrong!thunderclap will nnot pennitrate the beam

grey fox
So the beams are "smart" enough to avoid the atoms in the air but go for the atoms in Hulk? suuuure. Thunderclap will weaken/resist/redirect it!

And if he gets tired of trying to beam him he might come down for some action. That's when the fight will end with Hulk beating him with his own leg

No my friend your two dollar science lesson isn't going to help you hear, hell I'm in high-school and even i know molecules don't work like that.

These beams rip through the molecules like a hit knife through butter and hit the hulk .

And , thats a big AND , if they get into combat how the heck is hulk going to own a guy who can beat supes.

Porsche
Supes could sneeze and deflect the O Beams. The reason he deflects or survives them is because he and DS are opposites - like Neo and Smith. They will always survive combat with eachother until the Source decides to bring things to an end.

The Omega Beams will destroy War Hulk.

There is no chance that he will survive.

Darkseid wins. Easily.

O beams are deflectable. Thunderclap is valid.

soleran30
Plot Induced Stupidity kinda like War Hulk in generalsmile CIS character induced stupidity kinda like spiderman losing to jobberinesmile

Anyway this isn't the matrix and war hulk should lose however Darkseid is a god and is supes is opposite is supes a god? Hmmm

Hulk loses but looks good trying with celestial tech! lol

grey fox
No they are not accept it .

soleran30
No they are not accept it .

no thanks wink

Porsche
No my friend your two dollar science lesson isn't going to help you hear, hell I'm in high-school and even i know molecules don't work like that.

These beams rip through the molecules like a hit knife through butter and hit the hulk .

And , thats a big AND , if they get into combat how the heck is hulk going to own a guy who can beat supes.

I paid 9.99 for my lesson, I dunno where YOU study.

Whatever these "beams" are made out of is supposed to interact with matter right? Well there's matter in the air. Thunderclap compresses the air and makes the molecules closer together, so they take some of the force of the beams away. Hulk can take whatever is left over no prob with his healing factor.

Don't let him get close to Hulk though.. he one shotted an asteroid larger than earth and can do that to his jaw

UltimateIronman
talk about the posts ppl!

Porsche
By the way, Supes is weak. He got killed by a Hulk-like character. No beams, no magic.. just lumped up real good. Same thing Hulk would do to Supes and Darkseid. Unless they don't want to brawl of course...

grey fox

Whatever these "beams" are made out of is supposed to interact with matter right? Well there's matter in the air. Thunderclap compresses the air and makes the molecules closer together, so they take some of the force of the beams away. Hulk can take whatever is left over no prob with his healing factor.

Don't let him get close to Hulk though.. he one shotted an asteroid larger than earth and can do that to his jaw

HULK CANNOT TAKE BEAMS THAT KILL IN ONE HIT , REDUCING IT'S EFFECTIVENESS DOESN'T STOP IT DISINTEGRATING THE GREEN BASTARD HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU

jeez

Dizzle

The Omega Beams work on Galactus, and travel at lightspeed. Hulk is not nearly fast enough to pull a thunderclap before they hit him, nor anywhere NEAR as powerful as Galactus. He WILL die. Pretty much every instance of Supes surviving them is PIS, or the whole matrix/Source thing...

Either way, Darkseid is much faster and probly a little stronger than even War Hulk at his base. One Omega Beam will kill him. Barring that, far superior fighting skills and speed will get him a win in h2h.

Porsche
Heh, even if the beam goes through Hulk, healing factor to the rescue! Besides, he can block it with his sword

Porsche
Omega beams work at light speed in space! But they aren't fighting in space! And don't forget the celestial tech

grey fox
Thank-you dizzle , logic is not lost on some.

Superherovandal
the beams will only hit the person that they are trying to hit they'll follow him. and no the beams won't be affected one bit by hulk's thunderclap.

Porsche
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the beams will only hit the person that they are trying to hit they'll follow him. and no the beams won't be affected one bit by hulk's thunderclap.

Yeah they will, they only follow unmolested because they are used in space. Hulk can affect them on earth

grey fox
Heh, even if the beam goes through Hulk, healing factor to the rescue! Besides, he can block it with his sword

You cant regenerate from absolutely nothing. Also the beams go through the sword.

Omega beams work at light speed in space! But they aren't fighting in space! And don't forget the celestial tech

Omega beams always work at light speed , and the celestial tech is worthless.

Porsche
You cant regenerate from absolutely nothing. Also the beams go through the sword.

Omega beams always work at light speed , and the celestial tech is worthless.

Hulk has had holes in him before with "nothing" in them... well unless you count air which would fill the hole regardless of what made it.

Omega beams won't work at lightspeed unless they are light. Hulk can take them.

soleran30
oh man grey fox have you seen omega beams go through celestial tech before? Lets not play what if's then............j/k

The only cool thing warhulk did was move the unstopable force now does that equate to omega beams? I dont't know unstoppable force is a pretty strong force.

Xplosive

Maybe to PreC Darkseid, but current Dakrseid means nothing to Celestial. I wouldnt be suprised if War Hulk would block it with it sword.

grey fox

soleran30
Ahhh but lets not forget perhaps good ole DS gets a little CIS and the hulk goes and stops a mudpuddle in him with some celestial tech now......huh huh oh yeah!

grey fox
Originally posted by soleran30
oh man grey fox have you seen omega beams go through celestial tech before? Lets not play what if's then............j/k

No let's because thats how our brains get exercised.

That weaponry was constructed out of celestial tech was it , pffft . If it was then those celestials sure have some crappy technology. A basic whip (slightly thicker then average) a sword with a self destruct/hologram built into it (can be made in the marvel universe) and a mask accompanied by some new duds .

Yeah thats really scary celestial tech

soleran30
No let's because thats how our brains get exercised.

That weaponry was constructed out of celestial tech was it , pffft . If it was then those celestials sure have some crappy technology. A basic whip (slightly thicker then average) a sword with a self destruct/hologram built into it (can be made in the marvel universe) and a mask accompanied by some new duds .

Yeah thats really scary celestial tech

On that note so is Post-Crisis DS that is a someone Gods pray to even and gets smacked around by a bunch of MORTALS......

Porsche

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure Omega beams would work against the celestial energies. Plus if people don't stop brining up crossovers like they're canon I'm totally going to use Superman vs Venom.

Maestro
The celestial tech negated Juggs magical link to cytarrok. Negating that kind of power, seeing that cytarrok is above skyfather level shows how powerful the sword is. Current Darkseid isn't on that level, he lost to Superman.

LethalFemme
didn't WW block the beams once with her bracelets?

Porsche
Originally posted by LethalFemme
didn't WW block the beams once with her bracelets?

Good question, did she? smile

Maestro
Good question, did she? smile

The better question would be who hasn't deflected/blocked the omega beams sometime or another? big grin

Porsche
Originally posted by Maestro
The better question would be who hasn't deflected/blocked the omega beams sometime or another? big grin

Looks like they aren't all they're cracked up to be!

LethalFemme
Looks like they aren't all they're cracked up to be!

true but, even i know WW bracelets can block anything hulk can'term

Porsche
true but, even i know WW bracelets can block anything hulk can'term

But perhaps his sword can. This is War Hulk with the celestial tech. Hulk would probably just let it go through him without the sword, walk around for a couple seconds and be ready to go again.

LethalFemme
But perhaps his sword can. This is War Hulk with the celestial tech. Hulk would probably just let it go through him without the sword, walk around for a couple seconds and be ready to go again.

is the tech anywhere equal to WW bracelets? and correct me if im wrong but isn't Hulk stupid? Darkseid isn't.

Porsche
is the tech anywhere equal to WW bracelets? and correct me if im wrong but isn't Hulk stupid? Darkseid isn't.

I haven't seen a comparison between the two.

Wasn't Superman smarter than Doomsday? yes Raw power, durability and anger are definitely worth something

LethalFemme
I haven't seen a comparison between the two.

Wasn't Superman smarter than Doomsday? yes Raw power, durability and anger are definitely worth something

doesn't darkseid have the same thing?

Porsche
doesn't darkseid have the same thing?

To a lesser extent, yes.

Hulks strength, as proven by shattering a meteor larger than earth with one punch, by resisting matter& antimatter, by shattering what I think were called the "bands of cyttorak" or something and various other feats has proven his strength to be unequaled time and time again. He has recovered from a bare skeleton, has recovered from being split into molecules, has supported a mountain while his friends figured out how to escape...etc etc.

LethalFemme
true but i doubt darksied would let him get to the level needed 4 him to do that...............

Porsche
true but i doubt darksied would let him get to the level needed 4 him to do that...............

I don't think he would have a choice sad War Hulk already starts off extremely strong. He stopped Juggernaut in his tracks.. from moving to not moving. That's what Juggernaut is known for. Starting from that strength and then getting stronger... too much for Dark

DrDoom101
HOLY SHIT!!!! I started this thread at 9, leave several houses to hit the mall, come back, and 4 damn pages? WOW

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DrDoom101
HOLY SHIT!!!! I started this thread at 9, leave several houses to hit the mall, come back, and 4 damn pages? WOW

no whats creepy is im about to hit the mall...........

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
The Hulk endures disintegrating beams that kill Namor and Strange in one hit:
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/7462/TheEnd1.jpg
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/4475/TheEnd2.jpg

Hulk: The End
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/7175/healing14a1vc.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/3606/healing14b9zu.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/4638/healing14c1pf.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
The AntiMonitor.

Withstanding the attacks of every major hero in the DC universe without a scratch.

ZephroCarnelian
Seeing that the DC heroes can't harm AM, Darkseid decides to intervene.

ZephroCarnelian
And destroys AntiMonitor's physical form.

ZephroCarnelian
And in case you think it's that button press that killed AM - you're wrong.

The machinery let's DS SEE through Alex's eyes.

The power.... is his own....

ZephroCarnelian
AntiMonitor defeated everything.

Defeated all gods and demons.

The only things to stand in it's path were the Spectre - after he had absorbed all the power of the DC Multiverse.

And Darkseid.

Who destroyed AM's physical form with one attack.

-----------------------

WarHulk.... is dead.

ZephroCarnelian
In Superman Hunter/Prey.

Doomsday is loose on Apokylips.

Superman goes to stop him but is confronted by CyborgSupes.

Cyborg Supes is beating the living crap out of Superman. Everytime Superman beats Cyborg, he simply reconstructs himself bigger and stronger, laying waste to more of Apokylips.

After a short while, Darkseid gets annoyed.

Porsche
He pressed a button, the machine did the work. He can't bring that machine with him to the fight. War Hulk wins... without even pressing any shiny red buttons!

ZephroCarnelian
He fires the Omega Beams at Cyborg Supes....

But will this have the same effect that Superman's attacks have had??

Will CyborgSupes simply rebuild himself...?

ZephroCarnelian
Nope...

Sir Whirlysplat
He fires the Omega Beams at Cyborg Supes....

But will this have the same effect that Superman's attacks have had??

Will CyborgSupes simply rebuild himself...?

No Zeph because as you know he sends him to a little globe on his shoulder smile - show the scan, show the scan smile

ZephroCarnelian
He pressed a button, the machine did the work. He can't bring that machine with him to the fight. War Hulk wins... without even pressing any shiny red buttons!

No Porsche. You've obviously not read the Crisis.

AntiMonitor was in the AntiMatter universe.

Darkseid was in the matter universe.

In order to use his omega beams, Darkseid needed a way to get them to his enemy. He used Alex as a conduit.

If you read the text - "My science allows me to see through his eyes...."

smile

zachrivard
zeph show more scans

Dizzle
Darkseid is officially a friggin beast... I'm having serious doubts that Thanos would beat him. At the least, Thanos would have a VERY tough time with him.

But now seriously. War Huk didn't stop Juggs with strength. His tech negated the magic of Cyttorak, making Juggs not quite so unstoppable. The sword definitely would block Omega Beams. However, War Hulk is nowhere near fast enough to block them. The things move at lightspeed. Is light effected by Earth's atmosphere? Good, then the beams aren't either. Hulk is not known for his speed...

Omega Beams don't blow two holes in people. Galactus blinked out of existence for a second when hit by them. (yeah, it was a crossover, Darkseid was originally made to be DC's Galactus) FRIGGIN GALACTUS. Superman has stated it can kill him, it killed Cyborg, they've killed Orion. Hell, what HAVEN'T the Omega Beams killed? At the very least, they aren't just heat vision. They erase things from reality, or transport them across galaxies. No Hulk is taking them and surviving.

Superherovandal
the OE can also completely disperse ones being. How do you expect someone to regenerate when all their being is dispersed throughout time and space? Only reason Cyborg survived is because he can survive as like a spirit.

DrDoom101
he regenrated from disintegration beams before...

grey fox
NO, that was maestro from the gamma bomb and that was a pile of shit .

"Oh my spirit somehow hangs around here so i can regenerate from absolutely jack shite" NO . That was piss poor writing.

the goose
It would be a good fight, but im going with darkseid, hulk may have 'immeasurable' strength but darkseid's strength is equal to if not greater than supermans, also, once hulk gets too tired he'll turn back into banner then obviously darkseid would just disintergrate him. As for hulk's thunderclaps, they're not that strong, they could blow out a fire and lift cars but hey can't rip a body limb from limb. And of course, darkseid's omega beam is basically the most powerful move in DC (in my opinion) at full power, i think hulk would be finished.

sirzang
DEPENDS ON WHICH HULK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Lol, if you're talking about hulk from WW Hulk, Hulk will beat Darkseid after a hell of a fight. Otherwise, Darkseid'll reduce the Hulk into pile of ashes.

The Hulk from WW hulk can split planets easily with his thunder clap.
The normal Hulk can put out a fire with his thunder clap.

The Hulk from WW Hulk can survive forces equal to thousands of nuclear explosions at the same time without taking damage (as demonstrated when he brushed off solar flares like nothing)
The normal Hulk will have trouble surviving even one nuclear explosion.

Yep, that's the difference. So it really depends on which Hulk you guys are talking about.

Darkseid's omega force is powerful alright, and if you get hit, you basically disapear into thin air. You're basically gone. But, if Doomsday can survive the Omega Beams, then so can World War Hulk.
The normal Hulk would be gone though if he gets hit
But the World War Hulk should be able to deal with it.

Also, Bruce Banner ages, but the Hulk doesn't, because gamma radiation never wears off, so it'll be powering him up constantly. SO, Hulk is "techniqly" immortal.

Yea, I know Darkseid is one of the new gods and he's immortal.

But, the World War Hulk has proved himself to be on the same level if not stronger than extremely powerful elder gods such as Thor, and World War Hulk was stated to be physically stronger than Hercules.

So, I think Darkseid's Omega beams wouldn't be able to wipe the WW Hulk outta existence, although it'd still be a pain in the a$$ for the Hulk, hahaha.

So it depends if Hulk can manage to get to Darkseid before getting blasted too much by the Omega Beams. Darkseid is physically strong, stronger than even superman, but remember, Doomsday made Darkseid cry uncle in physcal combat. So World War Hulk should be able to rip him into pieces if he gets close enough.

The problem is, CAN World War Hulk regenerate from the Omega Beams???

the Omega Beams aint like other beams. It doesn't burn, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't freeze. It literally WIPES YOU OUTTA EXISTENCE.

But, the Hulk was able to regenerate in just a few seconds after getting hit by Thor's Godblast (which was powerful enought to destroy even a celestial).

So, this is an extremely tough call.

But overall I think 60 percent chance World War Hulk wins. (if he can avoid getting REPEATEDLY blasted by the Omega Beams).

I really don't know though, this is very very hard for me to decide.

ColossusGrundy

There is NO such thing as "immeasurable strength". There HAS to be an upper limit for it to be contained in his body. To prove that.........Hulk would supposedly have to have infinite anger levels. I'm pretty sure if you took all his loved ones and disembowled them right in front of him........that's as angry as he could ever get, you're not gonna be able to thump the back of his ear and get him angrier.

Immeasurable strength = B.S.

You CAN'T thunderclap an item that has NO mass. Omega Beams are matter/anti-matter beams. They have NO weight and NO mass to them. They ALWAYS hit and Hulk has NO defense against them. Darkseid wins. He wins quickly if he goes right to the Omega beams. Either way Darkseid 10/10, easily.

Hulk's cool, but be realistic........he loses and loses hard.

OneDumbG0
^ There are dozens... literally dozens of instances throughout Hulk's career where physical strength should mean nothing... and yet his physical strength actually solves the crisis at hand. It's analogous to Flash, where his speed ends up solving absurd scenarios time and time again. Reading as many comics of both characters as I have, I'm more inclined to not underestimate the absurdity of pure strength.

quanchi112
If the oe hits I think Ds can beat him, but if it doesn't War dominates him.

Zeuodin
What kind of thread??????? Dark side wins easy. He's faster. He's stronger. He's harder to hurt. He has energy powers. He can manipulate matter. And he's got telepathy and can control people's souls and lives. War Hulk hits hard.

Spire
OE.

BattleMage
This is some of the funniest shit I've seen here today! Sure in D.C. DarkSeid would win,But in Marvel WW-Hulk would win! See so there you have it.

iceman24567
This is War Hulk not WW Hulk no expression. Plus WW Hulk would get shit stomped by Darkseid.

Omega Vision
I loled when I read the wank about Hulk's Thunder Clap dispersing the Omega Beams. The Omega Effect and the beams are separate. Think of it like a laser pointer: the beams are the pointer and the OE is the bullet that follows. Too bad so many writers forget that. WW shouldn't have been able to deflect the beams and manage to hurt DS that way, its like taking a bucket of water and tossing it at an incoming Tsunami, it makes no friggn sense. Darkseid is the Omega Force.

The Pict
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

There is NO such thing as "immeasurable strength". There HAS to be an upper limit for it to be contained in his body. To prove that.........Hulk would supposedly have to have infinite anger levels. I'm pretty sure if you took all his loved ones and disembowled them right in front of him........that's as angry as he could ever get, you're not gonna be able to thump the back of his ear and get him angrier.

Immeasurable strength = B.S.

You CAN'T thunderclap an item that has NO mass. Omega Beams are matter/anti-matter beams. They have NO weight and NO mass to them. They ALWAYS hit and Hulk has NO defense against them. Darkseid wins. He wins quickly if he goes right to the Omega beams. Either way Darkseid 10/10, easily.

Hulk's cool, but be realistic........he loses and loses hard.

Agreed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
What kind of thread??????? Dark side wins easy. He's faster. He's stronger. He's harder to hurt. He has energy powers. He can manipulate matter. And he's got telepathy and can control people's souls and lives. War Hulk hits hard. He isn't stronger and hasn't really shown blazing speed that often at all. War Hulk would completely dominate him physically to the point of hilarity if he can stop Juggs' forward momentum.Originally posted by iceman24567
This is War Hulk not WW Hulk no expression. Plus WW Hulk would get shit stomped by Darkseid. You must be joking. Outside the oe WW Hulk would also have his way physically with Darkseid.

Omega Vision
Darkseid once moved across the cosmos with unthinkable speed and he's been shown to not only react to but also defeat a Superman speedblitz. And I've yet to see any evidence that WW Hulk has the sort of physical strength Darkseid possesses, he didn't do anything that Superman couldn't do.

xJLxKing
Does it matter if Hulk is stronger or not? He still gets beat by DS

juggernaut74
Almost have to with DS.

Master Court
War Hulk is impossible to argue. With the Celestial tech, there are too many unknowns. For one, much like WWHulk, no one could beat him. He had to quit. War Hulk is actually worse than WWHulk. War Hulk actually seemed invulnerable to the point of not needing HF. And stopping Juggernaut is something even Thor has failed to do. That fact alone puts War Hulk f*cking way above Darkseid in strength.

WWHulk would be a fairer match for Darkseid. And here's the thing, for as much as everyone can say how badass and awesome Darkseid is, he's spent a lot of time getting his ass kicked by Superman. Either Darkseid's a dumbass for having constantly lost to someone he's suppose to be more powerful than, or Darkseid's bark is worse than his bite. Darkseid has done things that are so damn dumb, you almost feel sorry for the little bastard. For f*cks sake, Supes actually tricked Darkseid into blasting himself.

Save for the OE, which is literally the only thing that keeps Darkseid alive, War Hulk or WWHulk, physically, would beat Darkseid senseless. With the OE, well, he more than likely drops Hulk fairly quickly, seeing as how Hulk's durability is unfortunately sh*t. If Zom/Strange can blast holes in WWHulk, the OE should be easily effective. But mark my words, the day Darkseid can't use the OE is the day my erection will be harder than adamantium and will dwarf a mighty elder redwood tree. Yes! Just you wait! devil Ha ha ha ha haaa!!!!

Omega Vision
As defined the Omega Beams should never ever hurt Darkseid so that's PIS right there.
Darkseid is often the victim of bad writing and Superman's jobber aura. War Hulk never went up against someone of Darkseid's stature, perhaps if War Hulk had beaten someone like Thanos I'd give him some more credit but the fact is that Darkseid's OE is something War Hulk hasn't faced before and probably couldn't tank.

Master Court
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As defined the Omega Beams should never ever hurt Darkseid so that's PIS right there.
Darkseid is often the victim of bad writing and Superman's jobber aura. War Hulk never went up against someone of Darkseid's stature, perhaps if War Hulk had beaten someone like Thanos I'd give him some more credit but the fact is that Darkseid's OE is something War Hulk hasn't faced before and probably couldn't tank.

Well put, really.

EDIT: But stopping Juggernaut is a mad feat, you know.

iceman24567
Darkseid once moved across the cosmos with unthinkable speed and he's been shown to not only react to but also defeat a Superman speedblitz. And I've yet to see any evidence that WW Hulk has the sort of physical strength Darkseid possesses, he didn't do anything that Superman couldn't do. thumb up WWHulk would get his shit pushed in against Darkseid.

psycho gundam
physically, hulk doomsday's him, all powers, darkseid wins with utter ease

iceman24567
Doomsday surprised him by still being alive hell Darkseid could have still beaten him with a combination of beams and fists maybe some kicks. Darkseid has punching power thats always overlooked.

Omega Vision
Darkseid was just so aghast by the bad writing he was experiencing that he couldn't raise an effective defense. In any case it was retconned as an Avatar.

carver9
Fist cuffs, Darkseid lose this 10/10. All powers used, Darkseid 10/10

quanchi112
Darkseid once moved across the cosmos with unthinkable speed and he's been shown to not only react to but also defeat a Superman speedblitz. And I've yet to see any evidence that WW Hulk has the sort of physical strength Darkseid possesses, he didn't do anything that Superman couldn't do. When? Superman has held his own against him and danced around his omega beams when he has to. Darkseid has surprised him before with an attack but Ds never showed better reflexes or speed than Superman.

Darkseid is often the victim of bad writing and Superman's jobber aura. War Hulk never went up against someone of Darkseid's stature, perhaps if War Hulk had beaten someone like Thanos I'd give him some more credit but the fact is that Darkseid's OE is something War Hulk hasn't faced before and probably couldn't tank. It's happened enough times for it not to be pis. I have no idea how anyone can seriously act like it's pis when Superman beats up on him.

War Hulk went up against the Juggernaut who really can't be physically messed with. War Hulk stopped his momentum which says that Ds is in trouble if this goes hand to hand.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday surprised him by still being alive hell Darkseid could have still beaten him with a combination of beams and fists maybe some kicks. Darkseid has punching power thats always overlooked. Ds landed the first attack and turned his back on a foe he mistakenly assumed beaten. The blame lays on him and him alone. Ds also failed to retaliate which shows DD was well above him hand to hand to the point of ridiculousness.

iceman24567
Darkseid was just so aghast by the bad writing he was experiencing that he couldn't raise an effective defense. In any case it was retconned as an Avatar. Bad writing? Not so much he was just in awe that Doomsday was still alive and he never really got a chance to recover after DD layed into him

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
When? Superman has held his own against him and danced around his omega beams when he has to. Darkseid has surprised him before with an attack but Ds never showed better reflexes or speed than Superman.

It's happened enough times for it not to be pis. I have no idea how anyone can seriously act like it's pis when Superman beats up on him.

War Hulk went up against the Juggernaut who really can't be physically messed with. War Hulk stopped his momentum which says that Ds is in trouble if this goes hand to hand.

Ds landed the first attack and turned his back on a foe he mistakenly assumed beaten. The blame lays on him and him alone. Ds also failed to retaliate which shows DD was well above him hand to hand to the point of ridiculousness.
I don't remember Doomsday and Darksied Ever Fighting hand to hand Or in a str8 up fight. They seemed to Sucker punch each other in the back. DS used Beems. DD used Punches.

iceman24567
Yeah somewhat

Knowsbleed33
It's obvious that War Hulk could easily decapitate Darkseid and therefore kill him.

It's obvious.

iceman24567
Yeah he could but then again Darkseid could shoot the OE in his eyes

quanchi112
I don't remember Doomsday and Darksied Ever Fighting hand to hand Or in a str8 up fight. They seemed to Sucker punch each other in the back. DS used Beems. DD used Punches. Ds couldn't retaliate from DD's attack. That's how above Darkseid DD was. He mopped the floor with apokolips and then with Darkseid.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah he could but then again Darkseid could shoot the OE in his eyes

You don't have a grasp of the obvious then. The panel showed that Juggernauts pissed off face was a clear indication that he was close to death.

iceman24567
Oh yeah he was so ready to be dead eek!

guy222
War

Knowsbleed33
Oh yeah he was so ready to be dead eek!

You and your eye beamz. How's Darkseid going to use the OE when his head is on a pike?

Zeuodin
Ds couldn't retaliate from DD's attack. That's how above Darkseid DD was. He mopped the floor with apokolips and then with Darkseid.

Actually DD couldn't retaliate to DS attack when he was attacking either. If you noticed when both attacked the other, neither could do a thing about it while the attack was happening.

jasofisc
um superman/batman darkseid and the cartoon version WWH or war hulk could beat but not the rest

quanchi112
Actually DD couldn't retaliate to DS attack when he was attacking either. If you noticed when both attacked the other, neither could do a thing about it while the attack was happening. No, if you noticed DD tanked his oe and was just buried beneath some rubble. Ds couldn't mount a counterattack and was beaten to the point of death. DD wasn't even really phased while Darkseid needed Superman's intervention to save his life.

Master Court
The OE is a big deciding factor. And it f*cking should be. Obviously without it, Darkseid doesn't have any power advantages over War Hulk. War Hulk proved to be physically strong enough to stop Juggernaut. That alone puts War Hulk leagues over any other top-tier in strength. And Darkseid has none of the advantages that often gives Superman the wins over Hulk, like flying and sh*t. Darkseid, without OE, is really backed into a corner. Keeping in mind that we're still talking about War Hulk, I think Darkseid would get slaughtered without the OE. The only question is if War Hulk can take an OE shot.

The Nuul
DS stomps with or without.

Master Court
Originally posted by The Nuul

Wrong

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by The Nuul

Zeuodin
No, if you noticed DD tanked his oe and was just buried beneath some rubble. Ds couldn't mount a counterattack and was beaten to the point of death. DD wasn't even really phased while Darkseid needed Superman's intervention to save his life.
DD didn't tank the OE. Dude, DD was crying out in pain, couldn't move, and fell out cold from the OE. He got back up afterwards. Every other appearance of DD never has him waiting that long. He just keeps attacking and Attacking. So yeah, Neither could respond to being attacked from behind. They never fought heads up. Are you a Doomsday Superfan or something?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Master Court
The OE is a big deciding factor. And it f*cking should be. Obviously without it, Darkseid doesn't have any power advantages over War Hulk. War Hulk proved to be physically strong enough to stop Juggernaut. That alone puts War Hulk leagues over any other top-tier in strength. And Darkseid has none of the advantages that often gives Superman the wins over Hulk, like flying and sh*t. Darkseid, without OE, is really backed into a corner. Keeping in mind that we're still talking about War Hulk, I think Darkseid would get slaughtered without the OE. The only question is if War Hulk can take an OE shot.
Darkside needs the OE to win a fight? Since when? He can shoot beams strong enough out of his hands to beat most top guys. He has telepathic powers and he can fly.

Ptr_Grifin
War Hulk proved to be physically strong enough to stop Juggernaut. That alone puts War Hulk leagues over any other top-tier in strength.

It wasn't his physical strength that stopped Juggernaut. It was the Celestial tech. Juggernaut could have been pushing an adamantium statue all over the place and it wouldn't buckle or stop him. The ground could never support War even if he somehow had the physical strength to override the enchantment.

Master Court
Darkside needs the OE to win a fight? Since when? He can shoot beams strong enough out of his hands to beat most top guys. He has telepathic powers and he can fly.

Dude, Darkseid can totally scrap. I'm just saying, in my opinion, that against War Hulk in particular, the OE is the deciding factor. I know War Hulk only fought a few people, but he pwned Juggernaut and made it look easy.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
It wasn't his physical strength that stopped Juggernaut. It was the Celestial tech. Juggernaut could have been pushing an adamantium statue all over the place and it wouldn't buckle or stop him. The ground could never support War even if he somehow had the physical strength to override the enchantment.

Well, yeah, everyone in the f*cking world knows Hulk was amped with the tech. But we're not saying "Hulk with Celestial tech versus Darkseid." It's simply "War Hulk", which implies the tech as well. Pointing out the tech doesn't make a f*cking bit of difference. War Hulk stopped Juggernaut. That statement is true. Besides, it really sounded like that tech wouldn't have worked on anyone except Hulk. Apoc pretty much confirms that when he mentions that Hulk's capacity for infinite energy would give him, through the tech, the power to challenge the Celestial's themselves. So if we wanted to argue about the use of the tech, we could easily equate it with any GL and their ring, as only a particular GL can use their ring. Basically it would mean that Hulk stopping Juggernaut with the tech is a-okay, because it was still Hulk's own merits and power that allowed him to use the tech, same as it's the GL's own mental strength and merits that allow them to use the rings. But you don't say it was the ring. You say it was Kyle, or John, or Guy, etc. War Hulk beat up Juggernaut and stopped him. Seeing as how even Thor failed to do that, War Hulk, even more than WWHulk, is so obviously above top-tier. Saying "Darkseid wins hands down 10/10 no prob" is just ridiculous. When Superman is knocking him out like a gangsta kicking someone out their hood, Darkseid doesn't look so hot.

Ptr_Grifin
Well, yeah, everyone in the f*cking world knows Hulk was amped with the tech. But we're not saying "Hulk with Celestial tech versus Darkseid." It's simply "War Hulk", which implies the tech as well. Pointing out the tech doesn't make a f*cking bit of difference. War Hulk stopped Juggernaut. That statement is true. Besides, it really sounded like that tech wouldn't have worked on anyone except Hulk. Apoc pretty much confirms that when he mentions that Hulk's capacity for infinite energy would give him, through the tech, the power to challenge the Celestial's themselves. So if we wanted to argue about the use of the tech, we could easily equate it with any GL and their ring, as only a particular GL can use their ring. Basically it would mean that Hulk stopping Juggernaut with the tech is a-okay, because it was still Hulk's own merits and power that allowed him to use the tech, same as it's the GL's own mental strength and merits that allow them to use the rings. But you don't say it was the ring. You say it was Kyle, or John, or Guy, etc. War Hulk beat up Juggernaut and stopped him. Seeing as how even Thor failed to do that, War Hulk, even more than WWHulk, is so obviously above top-tier. Saying "Darkseid wins hands down 10/10 no prob" is just ridiculous. When Superman is knocking him out like a gangsta kicking someone out their hood, Darkseid doesn't look so hot.

This is really irrelevant to my post. I replied to the line, "physically strong enough...". It wasn't a physical asset that allowed him to stop Juggernaut. It was the Celestial energy that allowed him to. You can't physically stop Juggernaut, it has to be some sort of magic or energy. I know that War Hulk includes the upgrades that Apocalypse gave him.

Master Court
This is really irrelevant to my post. I replied to the line, "physically strong enough...". It wasn't a physical asset that allowed him to stop Juggernaut. It was the Celestial energy that allowed him to. You can't physically stop Juggernaut, it has to be some sort of magic or energy. I know that War Hulk includes the upgrades that Apocalypse gave him.

Well... yeah... so... what's your favorite color?

Ptr_Grifin
Green.

Ptr_Grifin
No wait, Blue.

Master Court
Red.

You thought it'd be green because of all the Hulk sh*t, right?

carver9
Give Darkseid his blast, he wins 10/10, without it, this is a none fight, War Hulk would CRUSH him without too much trouble. The guy one handed a pyramid.

Ptr_Grifin
Red.

You thought it'd be green because of all the Hulk sh*t, right?

Honestly I haven't thought about it. On a side note, I just got done playing the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. Good stuff.

carver9
Honestly I haven't thought about it. On a side note, I just got done playing the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. Good stuff.

I'm downloading it as I'm typing this.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by carver9
Give Darkseid his blast, he wins 10/10, without it, this is a none fight, War Hulk would CRUSH him without too much trouble. The guy one handed a pyramid. You think One handing a pyramid is what type of strength it takes to Crush DS?

Omega Vision
DS has manhandled characters that have one handed way more than Pyramids.

Master Court
DS has manhandled characters that have one handed way more than Pyramids.

Savage Hulk's manhandled Thor, and Thor whipped the Midgard Serpent off the Earth like it were a fish or something.

War Hulk manhandled Juggernaut, and Juggernaut has manhandled Thor.

Gladiator has manhandled Juggernaut, and Hulk has manhandled Gladiator.

With all this manhandling going on, it all kinda makes things relative. They all kinda share their feats when they beat each other up. Like Hulk and Thor's famous stalemate kinda lets Hulk borrow the Midgard Serpent feats, and lets Thor borrow the Onslaught armor punch. Regardless if it's the Celestial energy that let Hulk stop Juggernaut, Hulk's still got the tech. So if War Hulk can stop Juggernaut, that puts his strength(mystically assisted or not) at way above top-tier, and easily dwarfs these feats.

Omega Vision
Savage Hulk's manhandled Thor, and Thor whipped the Midgard Serpent off the Earth like it were a fish or something.

With all this manhandling going on, it all kinda makes things relative. They all kinda share their feats when they beat each other up. Like Hulk and Thor's famous stalemate kinda lets Hulk borrow the Midgard Serpent feats, and lets Thor borrow the Onslaught armor punch. Regardless if it's the Celestial energy that let Hulk stop Juggernaut, Hulk's still got the tech. So if War Hulk can stop Juggernaut, that puts his strength(mystically assisted or not) at way above top-tier, and easily dwarfs these feats.
Lets ignore the ABC logic there...

Juntai

With all this manhandling going on, it all kinda makes things relative. They all kinda share their feats when they beat each other up. Like Hulk and Thor's famous stalemate kinda lets Hulk borrow the Midgard Serpent feats, and lets Thor borrow the Onslaught armor punch. Regardless if it's the Celestial energy that let Hulk stop Juggernaut, Hulk's still got the tech. So if War Hulk can stop Juggernaut, that puts his strength(mystically assisted or not) at way above top-tier, and easily dwarfs these feats. lol.

Knowsbleed33
War Hulk manhandled Juggernaut

No.

And no.

Badabing
I'm about to close this crap thread. I looked through it and lost IQ points. dur

Nestical
Originally posted by Dizzle
The Omega Beams work on Galactus, and travel at lightspeed. Hulk is not nearly fast enough to pull a thunderclap before they hit him, nor anywhere NEAR as powerful as Galactus. He WILL die. Pretty much every instance of Supes surviving them is PIS, or the whole matrix/Source thing...

Either way, Darkseid is much faster and probly a little stronger than even War Hulk at his base. One Omega Beam will kill him. Barring that, far superior fighting skills and speed will get him a win in h2h.

the omega beams only blinked him out for a quick second, its not like they beat him

Juntai
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm about to close this crap thread. I looked through it and lost IQ points. dur Brain cells commiting suicide?

Badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
Brain cells commiting suicide? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Darkside needs the OE to win a fight? Since when? He can shoot beams strong enough out of his hands to beat most top guys. He has telepathic powers and he can fly. Against DD, Superman, Raker, Orion. I think that's enough examples don't you?

Omega Vision
Against DD, Superman, Raker, Orion. I think that's enough examples don't you?
IIRC he didn't need OE to embarrass Raker, he stepped up to him and interrupted Raker's speech by crushing his hand (and the ring) and sent him packing. Plus he can and has beaten Orion in pure h/h.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm about to close this crap thread. I looked through it and lost IQ points. dur

Well, it is about Hulk after all.....so what else is new?

Nihilist
Darkseid stomps.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>