Strong Guy vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
clapAlright...this is my kinda brawl. Dispite the support for the steel guy...he ain't no Hulk.
Strong Guy couldn't handle that kind of force but someone of Colossus's caliber should prove to be quite a battle.

Porsche
Hmm, Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy right? I guess he has a chance but how much abuse can he take? I think Colossus has to be more durable

UltimateIronman
is colosses more durable than hulk? Still colossess though

LordKaos
strong guy has a limit to the amount of time he can hold a kinetic charge, if he holds a particularly large charge (one absorbed by a hit from colossus) his body will deform. It was the stress of his powers that caused his heart to fail all those years ago. coloussus is very fast and agile for someone of his bulk, he hit's strong guy enough times in succession he could probably cause another heart attack

bitca730
Colossus win...

X-Logan
Colossus

grey fox
Strong guy has a heart attack and Ultimate rage pee's over his corpse for even trying to match up to his favorite character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.