Dark Claw vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
Dark Claw gets 24 hr prep time

UltimateIronman
whos darkclaw? whatever superman wins

grey fox
Superman

Arahan
Dark Claw is the amalgam of Batman and Wolverine.

With 24 h prep he can surely make something to beat Supes.
Dont forget he has Batmans skills +Wolverines healing,senses and claws.

UltimateIronman
is he like black panther?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Parallex
Dark Claw gets 24 hr prep time

I read a couple of the Amalgam comics that DarkClaw was featured in, and to be honest with you I'd say that they gave the character the very worst of Wolverine (i.e the 'rush into combat blindly while slashing with your claws but getting nothing' aspects), and the only thing he got from Batman was the costume, a side-kick (mix of Robin and Jubilee) and a villain (the Joker based Hyena).
The guy was nothing like Batman ....i.e using the mind as the greatest weapon ....and was simply a slash-n-hack character.
Normal Batman could take down DarkClaw easy .....and Superman would even notice the guy.

The closest character to the REAL Batman in the Amalgam comics was in the 'Bruce Wayne: Agent of Shield' run, which had Bruce Wayne taking the place of Nick Fury.

DarkClaw on the other hand was a farce. All he did was sheath and unsheath his claws, make silly threats against the Hyena, and jump from buildings. The only cool thing was when he got inside the president's plane to stop Hyena.

Quick Freeze
dark claw doesnt know superman becuase they arent in the same continuity. however, he knows super soldier extremely well and i belive he would be able to figure out a way to take him down in 24 hours, he's smart enough to figure out whats going on. i still give it to superman 6.5/10

who?-kid
Dark Claw was a bad combination and had an even worse costume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.