Ironman vrs current juggernaut this is a voting pole!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateIronman
who will win!? vote please! look up and vote!!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Porsche
Man, you like smiley faces

UltimateIronman
lol yea vote and tell me! im or the jugger?!

grey fox
Ironman

DrDoom101
i give it to Juggernaut

Dmx777
Wow you guys r crazy ironman is so weak plus he relies on his suit. Juggetnaut is unstoppable and has faced hulk and won. THIS IS ALL JUGS HERE GUYS!

Adam Warlock
Hmmm.. Current Juggernaut is only a fraction of what he used to be. I would say Iron Man takes this. I haven't read the New Excalibur yet though. If anyone did read it, did Juggs get his old powers back? Or is he still a Jobbernaught?

Dmx777
He got his powers but for a price

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dmx777

Eh? did issue.2 come out already? I must have missed that.

UltimateIronman
dude ironman is in class 100 as juggernaut. if you think ironman vote! if juggernaut, stilll vote!

UltimateIronman
please reply guys! i want to have a post that has at least 50 replies! my highest was 35 replies!PLease reply and vote!

UltimateIronman
please vote!and reply!

supremthor
wat price?

Blair Wind
Ironman's weak since when????? I think jugs now without all his power goes down but if he had them he would win....but calling Iroman weak is just so off base its not even funny....

Lucid Lui
Iron Man wins. And current Juggs hasn't gone back to Classic level, and hasn't had a powerup in New Excalibur.

Iron Man outclasses current Juggs...

Warmonger
Ironman wins 8/10.

Too much versitility too much firepower and too mobile.

UltimateIronman
dude vote and reply! and ironman beat the hulk before too.ironman is strong. class100! jugg might lose? just a guess!reply and vote!

botcherby
Weak Juggernaut is still ridiculously powerful he caused a lot of property damage during Trail of Juggernaut... Ironman is still very powerful, but Juggernaut has become a smarter fighter, unlike Hulk so may rip off ironman's armour instead of pound it.

I don't think new excaliber looks very good, read the first issue, thought it was pants... may wait and read trade to decide however.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
please reply guys! i want to have a post that has at least 50 replies! my highest was 35 replies!PLease reply and vote!

dude shut da **** up..u r annoying as hell.....if people feel like it they will post.....

DrDoom101
dude ironman is in class 100 as juggernaut. if you think ironman vote! if juggernaut, stilll vote!

what is ironman gonna do to Cain's armor? Juggernaut's INDESTRUCTABLE.

gladiator69
Originally posted by DrDoom101
what is ironman gonna do to Cain's armor? Juggernaut's INDESTRUCTABLE.

i agree there a 100 % juggy is one of the strongest guys out there and of course he can kick iron mans butt. anytime any place

Adam Warlock
If Iron Man threw down with Juggs, then it would be his ass. But Tony's smart. He'll stick and move. Since this is Current Juggs, Iron Man takes it 7 times out of 10.

gladiator69
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
If Iron Man threw down with Juggs, then it would be his ass. But Tony's smart. He'll stick and move. Since this is Current Juggs, Iron Man takes it 7 times out of 10.

if juggy get his ass thrown down by iron man he would still get back up and kick his but. if he can get back up from hulk knocking him down then of course iron man. and dont even go there you bringing up that ironman is stronger than hulk

UltimateIronman
ironmans armor cant be ripped.

gladiator69
juggernauts body cant be ripped

Metalmanx
Current Juggernaut is still class 100, don't get confused there. And he's still nigh-invulnerable, just not as godly as before.

Even Jobbernaut can stomp Iron Man. Iron Man really doesn't have a chance here against this opponent. The Hulk? He's got a chance. A smarter, more invulnerable, just as strong opponent? Iron Man goes down hard.

Juggernaut 10/10.

gladiator69
duh of course iron man would go down hard. i think juggy is cooler than hulk but hulk has won more battles and i think he is stronger than juggy

Metalmanx
Originally posted by gladiator69
duh of course iron man would go down hard. i think juggy is cooler than hulk but hulk has won more battles and i think he is stronger than juggy

That's really a matter of opinion. I think Juggernaut can be just as strong as the Hulk. Part of the enchantment. He can pretty much be whatever physical strength level he wants. The only reason Juggernaut loses battles is because of telepaths and ringouts. Otherwise, he'd pretty much win everytime.

DrDoom101
you can put Juggernaut up against Gladiator, Rune King Thor, and SS and he would still be able to live. he'd be beaten but not killed

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
dude shut da **** up..u r annoying as hell.....if people feel like it they will post.....

i second that.

Family_guy725
Wow you guys r crazy ironman is so weak plus he relies on his suit. Juggetnaut is unstoppable and has faced hulk and won. THIS IS ALL JUGS HERE GUYS!
ironman takes off his helmet he isnt so unstoppable anymore

gladiator69
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That's really a matter of opinion. I think Juggernaut can be just as strong as the Hulk. Part of the enchantment. He can pretty much be whatever physical strength level he wants. The only reason Juggernaut loses battles is because of telepaths and ringouts. Otherwise, he'd pretty much win every time. i dont know if you have forgotten or not or maybe you dont know that hulk gets stronger and stronger every time you piss him off if juggy gets afew licks at hulk. hulk is gonna get stronger of course then juggy would get a taste of his own medicine but harder

UltimateIronman
ironman's armor cant be ripped off! god! ironman is almost as strong as jugg and hulk. jugg is as strong as hulk too and since his strength got a downgrade i bet hes as strong as ironman and as durable

gladiator69
Originally posted by Family_guy725
ironman takes off his helmet he isnt so unstoppable anymore doesnt matter if iron man takes off juggys helmet thats not gonna make him weaker. PS cool pic.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Family_guy725
ironman takes off his helmet he isnt so unstoppable anymore

the helmet only protects him from telepathic attacks. WW knocked the helmet off of him and he was still powerful although he did lose.

UltimateIronman
the point is that ironman's armor cant be ripped off. ironman wouldnt let. hes faster than jugg or hulk. plus ironman has cool suits to fight diffrent ppl!jugg,ironman,wolverine,and venom are my favorite.ironman the favorit(est). jugg replaced hulk

DrDoom101
Well then lets compromise that its a STALEMATE. Cain cant hit Ironman, and Ironman cant hurt Juggs.

Metalmanx
i dont know if you have forgotten or not or maybe you dont know that hulk gets stronger and stronger every time you piss him off if juggy gets afew licks at hulk. hulk is gonna get stronger of course then juggy would get a taste of his own medicine but harder

I have forgotten nothing. But you don't seem to understand that Juggernaut pretty much gets as strong as he wants to be. Classic Juggernaut that is.

Hulk was getting angry and more powerful when he fought against Juggernaut, and Juggernaut still stomped the hell out of Hulk and knocked him out, about to give the death blow, but was held back by Red Skull.

gladiator69
I have forgotten nothing. But you don't seem to understand that Juggernaut pretty much gets as strong as he wants to be. Classic Juggernaut that is.

Hulk was getting angry and more powerful when he fought against Juggernaut, and Juggernaut still stomped the hell out of Hulk and knocked him out, about to give the death blow, but was held back by Red Skull.

you got it the other way around partner. red skull screwed with hulks mind to keep him from knocking out juggy permanently

long pig
you got it the other way around partner. red skull screwed with hulks mind to keep him from knocking out juggy permanently
No.

UltimateIronman
yea pretty much. unless ironman uses all his energy

Warmonger

Dude you didn't even see the comic that you are talking about you just admitted it on the other thread.

Take a look at it, then you will see what it really means when Red Skull saves someone's (Hulk) life. The only thing Red Skull saved Cain from is another annoying battle with Banner.

Anwya currnet Juggs is just another Brick dangerous but no where near as unkillable as his old self. Meaning that Iron Man can use his entire arsenal on him to good effect. Tear gas sleeping cags, Flash grenades sonics psi scrablers powerful electrical currents. Hell if Rhino was able to put his horn through Cain then Iron man can def lay the smack down. An esploding gas main knocked Cain out, and so did a car crash so its safe to say that he isn't as tough as he used to be.

Metalmanx
yea pretty much. unless ironman uses all his energy

And then Iron Man is just screwed even worse than before.

UltimateIronman
whos favorite character is juggernaut?Ironmans?was this a good post?a good battle?

gladiator69
Originally posted by Warmonger
Dude you didn't even see the comic that you are talking about you just admitted it on the other thread.

Take a look at it, then you will see what it really means when Red Skull saves someone's (Hulk) life. The only thing Red Skull saved Cain from is another annoying battle with Banner.

Anwya currnet Juggs is just another Brick dangerous but no where near as unkillable as his old self. Meaning that Iron Man can use his entire arsenal on him to good effect. Tear gas sleeping cags, Flash grenades sonics psi scrablers powerful electrical currents. Hell if Rhino was able to put his horn through Cain then Iron man can def lay the smack down. An esploding gas main knocked Cain out, and so did a car crash so its safe to say that he isn't as tough as he used to be.

finally you get it The only thing Red Skull saved Cain from is another annoying battle with Banner. thats what ive been saying the whole time but you keep on saying no

UltimateIronman
guys while your replying this great posts reply and vote my ironman(hulkbuster) vrs current juggernaut

gladiator69
i did already

Warmonger
whos favorite character is juggernaut?Ironmans?was this a good post?a good battle?

Juggs is one of my favorites and I've kept track of his battles since his depowring. So I can comfrtabley say that this is Tony's fight to lose. Juggernaut is now quite vulnerable to things he wasn't vulnerable to before which is why I think Tony has the tools to take Juggs down. It would be one hell of a fight and Ironman might damn near be dead after wards but he can do it. Hell he recently K.Oed the Hulk (he was using a modified suit which abosrbed Gamma radiation).

Warmonger
finally you get it The only thing Red Skull saved Cain from is another annoying battle with Banner. thats what ive been saying the whole time but you keep on saying no

No what you have been saying is that Red Skull saved Banner from killing/ Kncoking out Juggernaut. Which is wrong because Juggernaut is pretty much immune to physical trauma.

UltimateIronman
warmonger thank you. i wouldnt say that ironman would always win. damn now i think juggs would punch the hell outta hulk. hulk isnt my favorites anymore, jugg is now!

UltimateIronman
gladiator thanks for replying but arent you the wolverine888 i talk to alot?

gladiator69
no

UltimateIronman
is there something above senior member?

Warmonger
no problem. Just so long as you know that I am talking about Juggernaut as he last appeared in Amazing X-Men. The classice one would murder Iron man.

long pig
New Jug would find SOME way to lose. And afterwards, he'd cry about it.

Warmonger
Probably slip in a puddle and break his neck.

long pig
Originally posted by Warmonger
Probably slip in a puddle and break his neck.

I could see it. He cries a puddle, then slips in it.

Warmonger
What would have been cool would be if Cain had come back but with all the knowledge that Strange had made him forget. Damn that would be so cool Juggernaut finally really tapping into the full power of cytorak. Damn I don't evne think Thanos could stand up to him.

UltimateIronman
thanos can.classic is strong but not as thanos. what about juggerbuster ironman vs current juggernaut?

UltimateIronman
why isnt anybody voting or replying? 380 ppl saw this and only 15 voted! VOTE AND REPLY DAMMMIT!

Ironmanpower
LOL Exetremis Antony Stark without his armor against Jugg would do the job.

Tony Stark

This isn't classic Juggs it's current Juggs...

Current Iron man wins 8/10 over current Juggs...

cool

UltimateIronman
yes this is currently

Wynndar
Ironman.

Even when Jugs was at his best, Ironman has enough brains to give himself an advantage. IM has built technology that has absorbed the power of Mjolnir. He's not a stud when it comes to integrating magic and science...but he might be able to pull something off in this instance. Anyway, current Jugs isnt that tough at all...against Ironman's versatility, he would go down. IM 6/10

UltimateIronman
cause ironman da-man! YYou guys ironman had an armor that looks just like juggernaut. is it juggernaut buster?

gladiator69
juggy

jrodslam
Does anyone know if Current Juggy got all of his strength back in the New Excaliber?

If not, and hes still Jobbernaut, he loses almost everytime.

gladiator69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does anyone know if Current Juggy got all of his strength back in the New Excaliber?

If not, and hes still Jobbernaut, he loses almost everytime. then say that to everyon here that juggy cant beat hulk if he loses everytime. cause most everyone here voted for juggy when i put hulkvsjuggernat afew days ago

jrodslam
then say that to everyon here that juggy cant beat hulk if he loses everytime. cause most everyone here voted for juggy when i put hulkvsjuggernat afew days ago

Did you add the "Classic" in front of Juggernaut in your thread?

Current Juggy isnt impressive at all. Theres a difference.

gladiator69
i put the original one

jrodslam
i put the original one

Well i dont know waht to say about that. Most people do say that Classic Juggs would beat Hulk.

The Juggernaut in this thread, however isnt classic. Its current.

UltimateIronman
cool. before jugg was gettin alotta votes. Reply more and vote ppl! anyways try voting and replying my ironman vs iceman vs firestorm vs pyro vs sunfire posts ok?

UltimateIronman
who do you think would win? ironman and collossess vs current juggernaut and hulk

UltimateIronman
please reeply me!IRonman and collossess vs current juggy and the hulk

jacobo0o
it all depend how much energy iron man has after fighting hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.