Pick the power, get the curse (or, "welcome back Demigawd")

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Sorry to interrupt the, um, "fun" between Whirly and GS with some actual comic discussion, but now that I'm back from my concert tour, I wanted to add a couple of topics that I thought of.

Would you rather have:

1. Power Cosmic - but you have to consume a planet with at least a million people every year.

2. The power of a million exploding suns - but you have an alter ego who could kill everybody you know and love if you lose concentration for even a second. You also get constantly bombarded with data about everybody who is going to die if you don't help them RIGHT NOW.

3. Asgardian Odinpower - but you have to sleep for 1000 years every 10,000 years. You'll be responsible for governing and protecting the lives of an entire dimension. Oh, and one day, a demon is going to come and kill you and your planet violently, and you'll be haunted by the gory details every night.

4. Vampiric powers - Enhanced strength (CL10), immortality, flight, super speed, telepathy - you're powerless during the day, and have to kill one person per month via neck-biting.

5. Planetary level psionic power - but you'll be plagued for life by the thoughts of everybody within a 10 mile radius - even while sleeping

6. Unlimited oan power - but if you're touched by anything yellow (except sunlight), you become deathly ill for 24 hours. If you're touched again by yellow within those 24 hours, you die.

7. The powers of Captain Britain - but you have to fake your death and never reveal who you are to anybody, otherwise everybody you know will be killed

8. The powers of Rogue

9. The powers of Flash - including speed force, time travel, infinite mass punches, the whole shebang - but everybody will permanently move in EXTREME slow motion to you. What appears to take a second for one person will actually take 25 minutes from your perspective.

10. Just be your own smiling self.

Note that I've taken some liberties with the severity of some of the curses. It's just for balancing effect.

hoorayforpeepee
vampiric powers or asgardian odinpower. being powerless during the day ain't too bad, and i could find some scum to feed on so as not to feel bad about killing an innocent.

Phoenix_Avatar9
planetary level psionic power

demigawd
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
planetary level psionic power

GS? Is that you???

LethalFemme
I think it's obvious what i'd choose

demigawd
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I think it's obvious what i'd choose

Ultra sexiness?

Oh...Rogue's power. You're ok with never touching anyone again?

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by demigawd
GS? Is that you???

nope (opens pocket) no essays here...
sry GS, just funnin laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Ultra sexiness?

Oh...Rogue's power. You're ok with never touching anyone again?

I'd learn how to control it for sure.............................and im already sexy thank you very much wink

demigawd
I'd learn how to control it for sure.............................and im already sexy thank you very much wink

I've noticed that guys subconsciously always associate a female poster with her avatar sig, as though she's posting a picture of herself. Female posters with hot avatars invariably get more attention than female posters who use, say, Callisto as her avatar. Never understood why we do that. But that's completely off-topic.

You CAN'T control the power. Ain't no Reed Richards in the real world. big grin

DarkCrawler
I would choose Vampiric Powers. I would just kill all the assholes...maybe go to kill people that are already dying, or kill mass murderers and other bad guys. With my telepathy I could find out if they were guilty or not.

Oh, and welcome back. wink

LethalFemme
I've noticed that guys subconsciously always associate a female poster with her avatar sig, as though she's posting a picture of herself. Female posters with hot avatars invariably get more attention than female posters who use, say, Callisto as her avatar. Never understood why we do that. But that's completely off-topic.

You CAN'T control the power. Ain't no Reed Richards in the real world. big grin

yeah i noticed too........................

demigawd
yeah i noticed too........................

That you get more attention when you have a hot avatar (and screename) or that there's no Reed Richards in the real world?

soleran30
Power cosmic its worth 1 million lives a year for POWER COSMIC

LethalFemme
That you get more attention when you have a hot avatar (and screename) or that there's no Reed Richards in the real world?

the first one.................trust me

demigawd
the first one.................trust me

Of course I trust you....it was MY theory, haha.

I hope you also realize that there's no Reed Richards. sad

LethalFemme
Of course I trust you....it was MY theory, haha.

I hope you also realize that there's no Reed Richards. sad

i know wink

grey fox
I'm going with oan power..... as long as i stay away from the custard factory parked upon double yellow lines i'm fine.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
vampiric powers or asgardian odinpower. being powerless during the day ain't too bad, and i could find some scum to feed on so as not to feel bad about killing an innocent.

Agreed legal age teenage virgins smile

demigawd
You're a dirty old man, Whirly!

DarkCrawler
I could see the end of the world with my vampiric powers...

And hey, the world won't be short of assholes to kill, eh?

demigawd
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I could see the end of the world with my vampiric powers...

And hey, the world won't be short of assholes to kill, eh?

But part of that curse is that even by killing evil people, you're still committing a crime, which will put you directly in the crosshairs of law enforcement. You'd HAVE to end up killing good people (cops, SWAT, military, etc.) just to defend yourself - and remember, during the day you'll be powerless.

Are you sure that's what you want?

LethalFemme
im sure i want my powers............

demigawd
im sure i want my powers............

Out of curiousity, considering you'd have those powers in the real world, where nobody else has super-powers for you to absorb, what exactly is the appeal of Rogue's powers to you?

DarkCrawler
But part of that curse is that even by killing evil people, you're still committing a crime, which will put you directly in the crosshairs of law enforcement. You'd HAVE to end up killing good people (cops, SWAT, military, etc.) just to defend yourself - and remember, during the day you'll be powerless.

Are you sure that's what you want?

I could be stealthy enough to avoid cops.

I'm a vampire.

And night is the best thing anyway.

Dizzle
How many planets are there with over a million people, and how long does it take me to find them? I see it as kinda the same thing as the vampiric one with people, but on a larger scale. If I'm strapped for time every year so that I'm forced to eat good people, I say screw that. But if I just get to suck the souls out of a million demons or a Dick Cheney clone army, I have no problem with that. And the Power Cosmic kicks ass. AND there's no police force to chase after me... (I'm guessing I get to be Galactus level, but normal sized, right? I mean, if I end up being a jobber like Firelord, I'll take Flash anyway)

If I'd be eating a giant, tie dyed planets filled with psychadelic/good classic rock musicians, or if I'm turning into Firelord, I'd take the Flash powers. 1 second-25 minutes isn't terrible. (I think Flash should technically be something like 1 second=a couple thousand years) I'd just learn to talk really really really slow. And there is, of course, a HUGE number of other benefits that comes with being Flash...

grey fox
Hmmmm maybe a planet filled with george bushes . Heck you'd be doing the universe a favour eating that.

demigawd
We'll assume, just for fun, that there are lots of planets in the universe with a million or more sentient lifeforms. Of course, that means you'd have to keep moving.

But yeah, you get Galactus-level powers.

It's funny....despite the fact that it constitutes mass murder, I think more people would be capable of pushing a button and killing millions than running up on a single person and slitting their throat. It's the personalization factor - that's why I imagine more people would pick PC than Vampire powers.

I could be stealthy enough to avoid cops.

I'm a vampire.

And night is the best thing anyway.

You could try to avoid the cops. But a worldwide manhunt is no easy to avoid matter, especially if you have to spend the rest of human civilization avoiding them during the day and possibly fighting them off at night.

LethalFemme
Out of curiousity, considering you'd have those powers in the real world, where nobody else has super-powers for you to absorb, what exactly is the appeal of Rogue's powers to you?

cause i knew every1 else was gonna choose the other powers...................so ill simply steal theirs..... evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
You're a dirty old man, Whirly!

Oh yes yes

DarkCrawler

You could try to avoid the cops. But a worldwide manhunt is no easy to avoid matter, especially if you have to spend the rest of human civilization avoiding them during the day and possibly fighting them off at night.

Nono, I mean that I am stealthy enough to make it so that cops never suspect me. I could make loads of money with my skills...live a rich life in some mansion or something for eternity. And just kill a guy once in month.

LethalFemme
Nono, I mean that I am stealthy enough to make it so that cops never suspect me. I could make loads of money with my skills...live a rich life in some mansion or something for eternity. And just kill a guy once in month.

true....................i wanna steal ur powers

Dizzle
Power Cosmic. Teleporting and whatnot. It's like... a week out of every year, tops. For godly powers. And the chance to rid the multiverse of a Dick Cheney Clone army or 3.

Creshosk
10 . . .

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
Power Cosmic. Teleporting and whatnot. It's like... a week out of every year, tops. For godly powers. And the chance to rid the multiverse of a Dick Cheney Clone army or 3.

im gonna definitely steal ur powers

DarkCrawler
Godly powers get boring.

demigawd
cause i knew every1 else was gonna choose the other powers...................so ill simply steal theirs..... evil face

hahaha....I hope everyone else picks Rogue's powers, just so you'll all be useless!

LethalFemme
hahaha....I hope everyone else picks Rogue's powers, just so you'll all be useless!

ssh b quiet stick out tongue

demigawd
Wow 67% of people are ok with being mass murderers? I'm afraid of ya'll....

LethalFemme
Wow 67% of people are ok with being mass murderers? I'm afraid of ya'll....

i noticed that 2............. blink

Dizzle
im gonna definitely steal ur powers

Explain to me how in hell Rogue would be able to get close enough to Galactus to steal his powers without him first disintegrating her. And doesn't she have some kind of power cap?

Godly powers are only boring until you find time to exercise them. And I have to go find an evil planet and devour it evey year...

Is it acceptable to destroy evil, demi? If it came down to killing a million good people, I'd be much less for it. If it's like an evil, bloodthirsty demon cult-infested planet, I see no problem with eating their souls. Ever see Boondock Saints? Does anyone really end the movie hating the Saints? HELL NO. Vote mass murder, Galactus is the ultimate in true neutral.

DarkCrawler
true....................i wanna steal ur powers

Pfft. I punch you out before you can do it.

demigawd
i noticed that 2............. blink

HA! YOU said you're going to steal THEIR powers! YOU'RE just as bad!

Serial killers, the lot of you! stick out tongue

Creshosk
Could I have another less powerful option, with less dire consequenses?

I wouldn't mind Jubilee's powers with no one ever taking you seriously.

LethalFemme
Pfft. I punch you out before you can do it.

nope ill seduce you by dressing up an namor and then...................bam i got ur powers stick out tongue

demigawd
Explain to me how in hell Rogue would be able to get close enough to Galactus to steal his powers without him first disintegrating her. And doesn't she have some kind of power cap?

Godly powers are only boring until you find time to exercise them. And I have to go find an evil planet and devour it evey year...

Is it acceptable to destroy evil, demi? If it came down to killing a million good people, I'd be much less for it. If it's like an evil, bloodthirsty demon cult-infested planet, I see no problem with eating their souls. Ever see Boondock Saints? Does anyone really end the movie hating the Saints? HELL NO. Vote mass murder, Galactus is the ultimate in true neutral.

Remember, the stipulation is that you have to destroy the entire planet, as long as there are at least a million sentient beings on it. Maybe some of those beings are evil....but the overwhelming majority are going to be good. Are you ok with that?

Also consider this - there may not be very many planets with a million sentient beings. In order to survive, you may be required to jump dimensions and realities to different Earth's and kill it over and over again to sustain yourself. Can you do it? Can you kill your family millions of times?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Creshosk

I see 1 power i won't be stealing.................lol

demigawd

NO!

LethalFemme
HA! YOU said you're going to steal THEIR powers! YOU'RE just as bad!

Serial killers, the lot of you! stick out tongue

im a thief no a killer......................id heal them

DarkCrawler
nope ill seduce you by dressing up an namor and then...................bam i got ur powers stick out tongue

I don't have perverse sexual lust for Namor!

I DON'T! mad

Or do I... confused

Creshosk
NO! sad

demigawd

You may have more success seducing him by pretending that that avatar is actually a sketch of you....

just a hunch. big grin

LethalFemme

i have my wayz.............shifty

Creshosk

I DON'T! mad

Or do I... confused That's one thing I never got, why is a favorite character instantly assumed to be a sexual thing? confused

UltimateIronman
cosmic!

LethalFemme

I DON'T! mad

Or do I... confused

come on i'll wear the trunks and the little wings and even do my hair like his.................whata ya say?.....................lol

Dizzle
Remember, the stipulation is that you have to destroy the entire planet, as long as there are at least a million sentient beings on it. Maybe some of those beings are evil....but the overwhelming majority are going to be good. Are you ok with that?

Also consider this - there may not be very many planets with a million sentient beings. In order to survive, you may be required to jump dimensions and realities to different Earth's and kill it over and over again to sustain yourself. Can you do it? Can you kill your family millions of times?

Who said I'd blow up earth? I find one primarily evil planet, and blow it up a million times. I'm freaking Galactus. If it did indeed mean killing my family a million times, then I say screw it. I'll just be Flash.

demigawd
im a thief no a killer......................id heal them

But then you get their powers....and their curse. stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
I will only kill blonde virgins wandering around ol london town late at night. and only some others I will turn, the good life!!!!!

"The children of the night, what sweet music they make"

LethalFemme
That's one thing I never got, why is a favorite character instantly assumed to be a sexual thing? confused

cause some ppl do have a sexual thing 4 em

demigawd
Who said I'd blow up earth? I find one primarily evil planet, and blow it up a million times. I'm freaking Galactus. If it did indeed mean killing my family a million times, then I say screw it. I'll just be Flash.

What's a "primarily evil planet"? Is Earth primarily evil today? What about during WWII? Slavery times? Was Earth edible then? Would the Skrull empire be primarily evil? the Shi'ar? Besides, even if majority are what you would consider to be "evil", in a planet of billions, you're still going to kill several hundred million good people - men, women, children. Is that ok in exchange for universe-scale power?

Dizzle

And you love Rogue... shifty

Oh yeah, and if I'm Galactus, couldn't I pretty much reincarnate them? Surfer pulled it off. Don't see why I couldn't...

Creshosk
I see 1 power i won't be stealing.................lol Of course not nobody would take me seriously. big grin

I've seen real world uses for it already.

Got a light?

_.-*Paf*-._

LethalFemme

Oh yeah, and if I'm Galactus, couldn't I pretty much reincarnate them? Surfer pulled it off. Don't see why I couldn't...

ewwww no shes a gurl.....................so which power do you have...............i wanna know what im stealing.................

demigawd

Yeah, especially if their favorite character's avatar is an unusually sexually revealing fantasy pose.....LethalFemme.

stick out tongue

Creshosk
come on i'll wear the trunks and the little wings and even do my hair like his.................whata ya say?.....................lol Namor is also classiclly topless. shifty

LethalFemme
Of course not nobody would take me seriously. big grin

I've seen real world uses for it already.

Got a light?

_.-*Paf*-._

ill call u if my lights blow out.......lol

LethalFemme
Yeah, especially if their favorite character's avatar is an unusually sexually revealing fantasy pose.....LethalFemme.

stick out tongue

no its 4 u guyz.............thats juzt me alwayz thinking of others.............

demigawd

What's a "primarily evil planet"? Is Earth primarily evil today? What about during WWII? Slavery times? Was Earth edible then? Would the Skrull empire be primarily evil? the Shi'ar? Besides, even if majority are what you would consider to be "evil", in a planet of billions, you're still going to kill several hundred million good people - men, women, children. Is that ok in exchange for universe-scale power?

I don't think G or Surfer have the ability to revive planets they've destroyed....otherwise it defeats the whole purpose of G having to feed being tragic, haha.

LethalFemme
Namor is also classiclly topless. shifty

i forgot that............we'll have to work that out...........

demigawd
no its 4 u guyz.............thats juzt me alwayz thinking of others.............

You little tease, you're just trying to get attention.

Wait a minute....aren't you the one who started a thread about whether it's better to have sex with men or women???

Hmm....the mystery deepens!

The Ion
Oan power. Then I recreate the universe sans the color yellow. laughing

Sir Whirlysplat

Wait a minute....aren't you the one who started a thread about whether it's better to have sex with men or women???

if you ping peoples ip's it was solved long ago smile

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
if you ping peoples ip's it was solved long ago smile

true

LethalFemme

stalking me................i was actually thinking about getting a new sig...........

demigawd
stalking me................i was actually thinking about getting a new sig...........

I never stalk! A thread like that DOES stand out, though. smile

Get a sig like the one you have, but with Psylocke. That'll drive the boys away alright, haha.

xmarksthespot
Welcome back demigawd...

I'd take power cosmic... because I'm a sociopath...

LethalFemme
I never stalk! A thread like that DOES stand out, though. smile

Get a sig like the one you have, but with Psylocke. That'll drive the boys away alright, haha.

is that a request?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Welcome back demigawd...

I'd take power cosmic... because I'm a sociopath...

see this is a hard choice............cause i wanna take ur powers..................but then ill have to touch krang................. sick

xmarksthespot
see this is a hard choice............cause i wanna touch krang..................but then ill have to take ur powers................. shifty

DarkCrawler
Namor is also classiclly topless. shifty

Ah, yes... eek!

demigawd
is that a request?

It sure is. wink

see this is a hard choice............cause i wanna take ur powers..................but then ill have to touch krang................. sick

You're gonna overload, all the power cosmic you're stealing from everybody!

Creshosk
Appearently part of my curse is never aging past 16. . .cause on my 17th birthday, wham I'm a 13 year old again. Constant teenagerhood/puberty, and never becomeing a legal adult.

LethalFemme
It sure is. wink

You're gonna overload, all the power cosmic you're stealing from everybody!

i see i need to plan this more clearly.........

DarkCrawler
Appearently part of my curse is never aging past 16. . .cause on my 17th birthday, wham I'm a 13 year old again. Constant teenagerhood/puberty, and never becomeing a legal adult.

laughing out loud

If Jubilee had aged in realistically, she would be 31.

She appeared first in 1989, and she was already 15 then.

Dizzle

I don't think G or Surfer have the ability to revive planets they've destroyed....otherwise it defeats the whole purpose of G having to feed being tragic, haha.

See, but they could just be stupid! High-end matter manipulation and whatver the hell Surfer did to pull someone's soul back into them. Times a couple million. Become God, guilt free.

LethalFemme
See, but they could just be stupid! High-end matter manipulation and whatver the hell Surfer did to pull someone's soul back into them. Times a couple million. Become God, guilt free.

so ur defintly goin with the powers then...............

Creshosk
laughing out loud

If Jubilee had aged in realistically, she would be 31?

She appeared first in 1989, and then she was 15. And when she joined Generation X she was thriteen. At the end of Generation X she was 16. and now she's how old?

Evil Genius
I would be Galactus, whats a dead planet here or there.

DarkCrawler
And when she joined Generation X she was thriteen. At the end of Generation X she was 16. and now she's how old?

Maybe it's secondary mutation. shifty

Creshosk
Maybe it's secondary mutation. shifty That's why X and I were joking about how "now that she's depowered do you think she'll finally start aging?"

leonidas
i'll take invisible woman's power because it clearly blocks tp and tk and all the other little powers you set up for people to choose . . . stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by leonidas
i'll take invisible woman's power because it clearly blocks tp and tk and all the other little powers you set up for people to choose . . . stick out tongue

*touch*.................... evil face

Piedmon
I'd go with Captain Britain's powers. Yeah, it'd be hard on the family, but--screw it, I'm a selfish bastard, their grief is my gain.

xmarksthespot
That's why X and I were joking about how "now that she's depowered do you think she'll finally start aging?" It could be part of her primary mutation... maybe you have to stay youthful to access the *paf* energies... like how the adults can't fly in Neverland...

debbiejo
Well you can always just stuff yourself and get placed in a museum....

just thought I'd say hi....Xmark

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well you can always just stuff yourself and get placed in a museum....

just thought I'd say hi....Xmark lol random... hi deb.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Piedmon
I'd go with Captain Britain's powers. Yeah, it'd be hard on the family, but--screw it, I'm a selfish bastard, their grief is my gain.

*touch*...... evil face

Wild Cowboy
debbijo ??

I thought you belonged in the "religious" forums ???

Heck, Id choose any power that could grant me the ability to kill every muscle-clad blonde male !!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wild Cowboy
debbijo ??

I thought you belonged in the "religious" forums ???

Heck, Id choose any power that could grant me the ability to kill every muscle-clad blonde male !!! I'm a slender brwon haired male for the record. *hides*

LethalFemme
I'm a slender brwon haired male for the record. *hides*

laughing out loud

demigawd
Originally posted by Piedmon

LMAO

Originally posted by leonidas

tk maybe....but definitely not tp....unless you finally have that proof we've been waiting for? stick out tongue

Wild Cowboy
Brown........close... but not blond !!!

Blonds: Thor, Sentry, MarVell, Warlock !!!

demigawd
*touch*...... evil face

Man, those curses are racking up for you laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Man, those curses are racking up for you laughing out loud

nope that the beauty of it all u never said id get the curses...................lol

Blair Wind
Blair: Id take icemans powers...with the curse of not being able to turn human again...I mean common the guy cant die in a fight basically....wait a min...hold up...he cant have sex either...damn...um...Britians powers, I can survive without the family

Zeno: Screw that! Who cares about millions of people? Hell, if I dont know any of them, who cares?. Bring on the Cosmic Powers!!!

LethalFemme
If ppl don't start picking other powers i cant touch them and steal it......... sad

demigawd
nope that the beauty of it all u never said id get the curses...................lol

I just did. Besides, when has Rogue NOT suffered the same side effects as the person whose powers she stole? stick out tongue

LethalFemme
I just did. Besides, when has Rogue NOT suffered the same side effects as the person whose powers she stole? stick out tongue

she never had to complete stuff like this and its too late even if u did add it im above it all now stick out tongue

Creshosk
she never had to complete stuff like this and its too late even if u did add it im above it all now stick out tongue til they wear off.

demigawd
she never had to complete stuff like this and its too late even if u did add it im above it all now stick out tongue

You know, once your powers wear off, you're going to have a bunch of VERY angry COSMIC POWERED KMC posters after you...

stick out tongue

LethalFemme
You know, once your powers wear off, you're going to have a bunch of VERY angry COSMIC POWERED KMC posters after you...

stick out tongue

i already thought this out......................ill hold on long enough to get them 4ever and then use them to fix my absorbing power so i can control it..................... evil face

Creshosk
i already thought this out......................ill hold on long enough to get them 4ever and then use them to fix my absorbing power so i can control it..................... evil face Future tense? So you haven't done it yet?

LethalFemme
Future tense? So you haven't done it yet?

oops i mean i already did....................and never correct me stick out tongue

Creshosk
Personally the powers wearing off was an excuse to be touched again. shifty

demigawd
No flirting with the power leech! Bah!

LethalFemme
Personally the powers wearing off was an excuse to be touched again. shifty

*touch*.........lol

LethalFemme
No flirting with the power leech! Bah!

jealous roll eyes (sarcastic) ...........lol

demigawd
Breaking my system! I'll get you for this! And all of your sexy sig-ness won't save you! laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Breaking my system! I'll get you for this! And all of your sexy sig-ness won't save you! laughing out loud

Ive already won and i alwayz get what i want ask jinzin..............lol evil face

Wild Cowboy
why do you hate sigs, demigawd ?? Do you hate mine ??

Creshosk
why do you hate sigs, demigawd ?? Do you hate mine ?? He doesn't hate sigs. lol He especially doesn't hate Femme's sig.

demigawd
why do you hate sigs, demigawd ?? Do you hate mine ??

I don't hate sigs.

Except yours.

Wild Cowboy
Why, you hate guns ??

demigawd
He doesn't hate sigs. lol He especially doesn't hate Femme's sig.

She's no Paola, but she'll do.

Jinzin??? There some inside story I'm missing here?

demigawd
Why, you hate guns ??

No. Just you.

LethalFemme

Jinzin??? There some inside story I'm missing here?

hey stick out tongue

oh and i took everything Jizzy had or wanted....... evil face

Creshosk

Jinzin??? There some inside story I'm missing here? The off topic thread.

Wild Cowboy
@demigawd.................. why ??

demigawd
@demigawd.................. why ??

Because you're wearing a handkerchief. It reminds me of what my momma used to make me do....

demigawd
hey stick out tongue

oh and i took everything Jizzy had or wanted....... evil face

Oh my! Poor Jinzin!

The off topic thread.

Aww man, I'm not going through that 10,000 page monstrocity. I'll just assume it's something scandalous and sexual and be done with it. lol

Swanky-Tuna
I picked power cosmic 'cause I thought you meant being Galactus. Which I would be fine playing the role of if it had to be done.

Oh man, I was going to pick Captain Britain as a back-up 'cause his curse looks like less of a hassle but he has some awesome powers.

Creshosk
Oh my! Poor Jinzin!

Aww man, I'm not going through that 10,000 page monstrocity. I'll just assume it's something scandalous and sexual and be done with it. lol It's right there at the end actually. This is recent.

demigawd
Wow, there's some serious sexual tension going on in that thread. You crazy kids and your crazy internet internet flirting....

leonidas
pffft (thanks, jin, i LOVE that!)

i already proved it -- you just cried PIS. stick out tongue anyway, welcome back.

DrDoom101
are there unlimited numbers of planets for Power Cosmic?

demigawd
Originally posted by DrDoom101
are there unlimited numbers of planets for Power Cosmic?

if there aren't, you're going to be forced to go to alternate reality earths and eat THEM.

long pig
Give me power Cosmic, baby!

Because, seriously, I'd kill millions of people anyway if I had any of the powers on the list.

Making me do it would be like paying a fat man to eat!

grey fox
Oan power , I'm green lantern .....and until someone makes a custard creature firing yellow lasers while driving a AA truck then i'm fine.

Laminator_X
Gotta go with the Odinpower. Ragnarock's coming weather I'm at the helm or somobody else is. I may as well not take any crap along the way. Woe betide those who do wrong in my absence when I awaken from my millenium rest!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Gotta go with the Odinpower. Ragnarock's coming weather I'm at the helm or somobody else is. I may as well not take any crap along the way. Woe betide those who do wrong in my absence when I awaken from my millenium rest!

finally someone picked something else...............*touch* evil face

Creshosk
Well, that's not good. . when you have to sleep for a milenia, how are you going to do your monthly and then yearly feeding?

UltimateIronman
1million isnt so much is it?pfff a planet a year? dont care, cosmic!

sam_drugbringer
Indeed. Cosmic.

I would use my power awareness (which I assume is galactus level considering the curse) and find all the people on the planet who are evil or will die in the next two years. I'll put them on a planet, and eat them.

Creshosk
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
1million isnt so much is it?pfff a planet a year? dont care, cosmic! With her stealing powers she also get's their curses. . .

DarkCrawler
I would time travel with Power Cosmic, and get every evil person and put them all on one planet.

LethalFemme
With her stealing powers she also get's their curses. . .

as ive already told demi its too late to add that i also get the curses.............and since i have cosmic power i can just fast forward threw time and sleep 4 ever and then come back to this time if i wanted 2............... evil face

Laminator_X
as ive already told demi its too late to add that i also get the curses.............and since i have cosmic power i can just fast forward threw time and sleep 4 ever and then come back to this time if i wanted 2............... evil face

I'll admit I havent kept up with the X-Men over the years, but I have a feeling that the Odinpower might be beyond Rogue's limitations. Mojo was, after all.

sam_drugbringer
You must realise having rogue's powers still give you no chance in hell of absorbing the odinforce.

Creshosk
as ive already told demi its too late to add that i also get the curses.............and since i have cosmic power i can just fast forward threw time and sleep 4 ever and then come back to this time if i wanted 2............... evil face He's the OP so he can change it at anytime. So if you get the curses how are you going to sleep for a milenia when you need to feed monthly (vampire) and yearly(cosmic)?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'll admit I havent kept up with the X-Men over the years, but I have a feeling that the Odinpower might be beyond Rogue's limitations. Mojo was, after all.

i get special limitation cause im sexy.............lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>