Adam Warlock vs. The Doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock

vs.

The Doctor

zachrivard
who is the doctor?

the Darkone
The Authority

Dizzle
The Doctor, pretty easily.

the Darkone
Adam Warlock suck his soul out of him into soul gem. Adam Warlock wins not easily but still wins.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dizzle

Yup

Adams insides instantly become Channel no.5 smile

the Darkone

How can you win when somebody takes your soul too soul world. The Doctor will give him a battle but warlock will come out on top

Superherovandal
from what I heard about the Doctor he wins pretty easily. He seems to be a very high reality warper.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
How can you win when somebody takes your soul too soul world. The Doctor will give him a battle but warlock will come out on top

Adams insides are Channel no. 5 read the Authority smile

Jeroem may be a heroin addict but he kicks arse smile

His dead now though.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Adams insides are Channel no. 5 read the Authority smile

Jeroem may be a heroin addict but he kicks arse smile

His dead now though.

sad

The Doctor kicks ass. And yes, he actually turned the blood of a whole bunch of people into cologne. Warlock's in over his head, by a lot.

Sir Whirlysplat
sad

The Doctor kicks ass. And yes, he actually turned the blood of a whole bunch of people into cologne. Warlock's in over his head, by a lot.

agreed

leonidas
<<agreed>>

yes

warlock never gets the chance to suck his soul. hard to suck souls when you've been turned into a cologne spouting fountain . . .

Laminator_X
Both are much stronger on offense than defense. Niether could effectively resist the other's attacks. Whoever strikes first wins.

DigiMark007
Darkone has done this before...he has some sort of mad-on for the Doctor and tries to argue against him regardless of the circumstance (there was a series of spite threads a while ago if I'm not mistaken pitting him against uber-beings).

I like AW...he'd find a way to survive. But little else.

the Darkone
The Doctor can win if he doesn't get too cockey if does Warlock will f**k him up bad, very bad.

Dizzle
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Doctor can win if he doesn't get too cockey if does Warlock will f**k him up bad, very bad.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of PIS. A round of applause please... clapping

Swanky-Tuna
I've only read like 5 issues of Authority so far but the Doctor seems pretty wumbo powerful.

Adam Warlock
Could the Doctor follow Warlock if he retreated into the soul gem? Laminator like always, puts the logical answer out there. Whoever strikes first wins. Simple as that.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think there's a soul gem in their universe so we can't know for sure. Even if it's Adam Warlock's own personal dimension, there's no telling as magicians trespass on dimensions all the time.

long pig
Lobo kicked the Dr's ass and called him a dirty hippy. evil face

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think there's a soul gem in their universe so we can't know for sure. Even if it's Adam Warlock's own personal dimension, there's no telling as magicians trespass on dimensions all the time.

Warlock is supreme in the soul gem. If they battled there, the tides will surely be in Warlock's favor. But, it's still anyone's fight. A blood-lusted Doctor could end Warlock quickly, then again a blood-lusted Warlock could also end it quickly also. Whoever strikes first will win.

I have one question. Does the Doctor have enhanced reflexes/speed like Warlock does? That can play a factor in the fight?

Swanky-Tuna
No idea. So far all I've seen him do is set up a cup-like forcefield around london and turn half an army of super beings into trees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.