who could easily beat the others' villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right, after spending some time on the infamous spidey v wolvie thread, i was trying to think of another way to compare the 2. i thought this might be interesting:

which of spiderman's villains would wolverine beat more easily than spidey beats, and which of spidey's villains that spidey beats regularly would beat wolverine?

then, after wrapping your head around that, which wolvie villain that gives wolverine trouble would spidey trounce, and which villain that wolverine beats would have the best chance to trounce spidey?

boxing

life is cruell
Very original thread
The only thing i can think of off the top of my head is Wolverine slaugthering mysterio

leonidas
that MIGHT not be as easy as you think. would his illusions be able to fool logan's senses? it's possible. his hallucinogens likely wouldn't affect logan because of his healing (at least not for too long) but that would be interesting. mysterio uses prep very well . . .

life is cruell
Spiderman wouldnt be able to handle any of wolverines enemies better than wolv would himself.

wolverine8888
there kinda truth to that looking at wolverines enemies all of which are pritty ahrd to take the **** down

soleran30
Well Spiderman has taken down the Hulk and Firelord LOL wacko

wolverine8888
wolveirne has taken hulk as well

soleran30
I don't think Spiderman could take down many of wolverine's current enemies especially the higher end ones due most of them being high end tanks/walls/brawlers and thats all that Wolverine was really made to bash.

In some of Wolverine's first comics spiderman would whip wolverine's foes arese, now um probably not.....

DarkCrawler
Elektro would whup Wolverine's ass. Dock Ock would. Sandman. Hydro-man.

leonidas
hydroman is a great one! as is sandman.

people say wolvie's villains would kill spidey as well. no one has named named yet . . .

grey fox
Cyber , Omega red the list goes on.......

Sir Whirlysplat
What could omega Red do to Hydro man or Sandman? just interested

Sir Whirlysplat
Demogoblin or Carrion v Wolverine would be interesting

jollyjim311
Carnage or Wolverine?

I think people say that Wolverine could kill Spidey's villians because he would do just that, kill. He wouldn't be afraid to disembowel and decapitate people like Spidey is.

Dizzle
Meh, I'd give Spiderman pretty good odds against Sabertooth. Omega Red would probably kill Spidey, just cuz Wolverine is resistant to his stuff, where Peter would not be. Cyber, I don't know... He has the whole poison claws thing, and adamantium armor, making him harder to hurt. But I'm pretty sure he has to breathe, and, like Wolverine, he lacks range. I think Spidey may take him down, playing smart. I'd say 5/10 to each.

Most of Spiderman's villains, however, are probably going to kill or at least stalemate Wolverine.

gladiator69
id say magneto can kick most of there butts even if some are more powerful they cant hurt magento cause when he covers himself with his magnetic forcefield nothing can get through

golem370
Spider-Man would do good against Lady Deathstrike Sabretooth Silver Samuri

leonidas
<<Spider-Man would do good against Lady Deathstrike Sabretooth Silver Samuri>>

i agree -- spidey would beat each. i'm not sure there is a villain (MAYBE omega red against whom wolverine has a perfect defense . . .) who would convincingly stomp spidey. but there are many spidey villains who would beat up on wolverine.

ps-magneto?? he takes on ALL the xmen and isn't really a wolverine foe . . . blink

gladiator69
magneto has taken on all of them many times if u didnt notice

leonidas
Originally posted by gladiator69
magneto has taken on all of them many times if u didnt notice

eer

didn't i just SAY he's taken on all the xmen? he is NOT specifically a wolverine foe. he's an XMEN foe. mags is FAR too powerful for him to be considered just wolvie's enemy. he beats wolverine with little more than a thought. he'd beat spidey almost as easily.

which is why he's a TEAM foe . . .

XerxesLogan
huh? spidey's foe gallery is more dangerious? i don't think so......Green gobiln...dead. Mysterio......slice...thump. Lizard.....gutted. Shocker....dead. Kingpin dead. Kraven......ewww that would be ugly. Chamelion....dead. Tomestone, hammerhead, dead, and dead. Scorpion...dead. Rhino.....he's bullet proof not claw-proof. And prolly a few I'm forgetting....the problem here is the different ways these characters fight. Wolverine will go for the kill and/or do serious damage.....so even carnage would have problems, logan would just try and kill him. Spidey would thrash deathstrike and prolly cyber. Sabes would be difficult and Omega red woud be near impossabile for him to takedown. Other than a few people most of wolvies foes are organizations, not single people....so I'm not counting them.

leonidas
sandman kills wolverine easily. hydroman does the same. electro would fry wolvie. lizard would NOT be easy -- he's as savage, stronger, as fast AND has a healing factor -- just not quite as good as wolvie's. black tarantula kills wolverine. kraven would be interesting. venom and carnage have both been discussed a LOT against wolverine. those might go either way. ock would likely beat wolverine as well, though it's possible wolvie could get some wins against him. what about the foreigner? likely he could beat wolverine as well. who knows how morlun would do.

there are MANY of spidey's foes wolvie would kill (though the whole -- wolverine always fights for a kill is blown WAYYYYY out of proportion) most of spidey's h2h-type foes wolverine probably would beat, but teh more diverse ones would give him loads of trouble.

what about spidey v gorgon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.