King of street levelers under Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
IF Spiderman were knocked off....who would be king of the street levelers.......(not includint Wolverine.....because lets be honest...he'll get votes based on bias fanboys alone.)

wolverine8888
um wolverine beats spiderman so he wouldent be able to be on this thread any ways

Aries_04
Originally posted by wolverine8888
um wolverine beats spiderman so he wouldent be able to be on this thread any ways

case in point

wolverine8888
no u are a wolverine hatter come to the wolverine vs spidermna thread were u can be made to look like a fool

jrodslam
Personally I think Wolverine is already the #1 street level character. But ok, if Spiderman were to be off'ed, the title would go to either Wolverine or Daredevil. Most likely Wolverine. Cap would be a good candidate as well.

Aries_04
no u are a wolverine hatter come to the wolverine vs spidermna thread were u can be made to look like a fool

I would but....I'm not a fan of Spiderman either. I'd probably give more praise to Wolverine.

wolverine8888
lol oh

soleran30
Black Panther would be a good one!

jrodslam
Originally posted by soleran30
Black Panther would be a good one!

Ahh yes, I forgot about BP. Youre right. However, he doesnt have the mainstream status to be the top street level'er. But another good candidate nonetheless.

soleran30
Well he really doesn't have to be the top he has so many resources at his disposal a Marvel Black Batman if you will, he's pretty fly yes

Adam Warlock
Spidey rip sad

1. Daredevil
2. Punisher
3. Black Panther
4. Captain America
5. Moon Knight

In my opinion.

Mordum
Wolverine is dead he got ripped in half by the hulk.
Captain America fights the good fight.

wolverine8888
are u serous lol. first off that was ultimate wolverine that cant happen to NU wolveirne his bones are bonded diffrently. second ultimate wolverine aint dead.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mordum
Wolverine is dead he got ripped in half by the hulk.
A. ) That was the ultimate universe, it's NOT canon to the 616 universe and
B.) Effin' runt's still alive after that.

newjak86
Deathstroke

AcousticDoc
Daredevil

long pig
Slade is king og the streetlevels.

Even if Spiderman were here.

His intelligence & skill & physical abilities put him way above everyone listed.

wolverine8888
u keep wishing

long pig
u keep wishing
What?

wolverine8888
slade under wolverine and spiderman

long pig
slade under wolverine and spiderman
What do you mean?

wolverine8888
top street level is wolverine then spiderman most deffently is not slade lol

long pig
top street level is wolverine then spiderman most deffently is not slade lol
What?

wolverine8888
lol

wolverine8888
any ways death stroke sucks

long pig
any ways death stroke sucks
Who?

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Who? With the space there sounds like a masturbatory maneuver.

wolverine8888
lol

long pig
Originally posted by Creshosk
With the space there sounds like a masturbatory maneuver.
laughing

It sounds very seductive. droolio

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
laughing

It sounds very seductive. droolio laughing

braz
are yall kidding me?? how can yall mention king of street levelers excluding spiderman and not mention batman!?

no particular order
1. Batman
2. The Punisher
3. Captain America
4. Daredevil
5. Spawn

Washco
Anyways, whatever comic it was, didn't Spidey beat the tar outta wolvie in the cemetary? I like wolvie but spidey way out classes him in strength, speed, and agility. Thats just how it is.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Washco
Anyways, whatever comic it was, didn't Spidey beat the tar outta wolvie in the cemetary? I like wolvie but spidey way out classes him in strength, speed, and agility. Thats just how it is. Shh. . . don't talk about such a thing here, you want to talk about that sort of thing go here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t10725.html

soleran30
Originally posted by Creshosk
Shh. . . don't talk about such a thing here, you want to talk about that sort of thing go here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t10725.html

LOL yes what Creshosk said..........I just wanna let someone in there that will do several things.....

1. Take care of bad guys without filling up the judicial system
2. Keep it on the streets with minimal secondary damage.
3. Be a mean mean mean baddie to the bad guys!

So aside from #2 that would be Punisher.....and I think BP would actually qualify for all 3smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.