Wolverine's villains Vs Spidermans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Happy Dance

wolverine8888
? what do u mean rogue gallery?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by wolverine8888
? what do u mean rogue gallery?

villains
bad guys

Creshosk
Who vs Who?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
Who vs Who?

Like over all who has the sicker gallery....

Hulk>>>green Goblin

Venom>>> Lady deathstrike

TwisterGameX
no expression

DarkCrawler
Is Hulk really an Wolverine villain?

Swanky-Tuna
I think Wolverine is a Hulk villain if anything.

jrodslam
Wolverine hardly has any vilains. Unless you count X-Men ofcourse. But HIS villains from what i can think of off the top of my heard are Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Sabertooth, Silver Samurai, Gorgon. And NO Hulk isnt a Wolverine villain.

Spiderman has about 3-4x the amount of villains in his gallery.

who?-kid
Originally posted by jrodslam
Spiderman has about 3-4x the amount of villains in his gallery.
Make that 5-6 times the amount of villains.

Omega Red and Cyber can and will give SM a serious run for his money.

But how will Wolverine beat Hobgoblin ? Unless he doesn't use his glider, Wolverine won't be able to touch him. And Wolverine vs Sandman...?

willRules
Spider-man generally has more powerful players but Wolverine has on or two really heavy hitters, such as Hulk or Omega red.............

X-Logan
Both Gorgon and Wendigo would easily kick spiderman ass..

Omega Red and Cyber too.

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
Spider-man generally has more powerful players but Wolverine has on or two really heavy hitters, such as Hulk or Omega red.............

Hulk isn't a Wolverine villain..... Spidey's been up against Thanos more often than Wolverine but i'd hardly call him a Spider-Man villain.

5 off the top of my head (so not the greatest list ever)

Wolverine Villains:

Sabretooth
Omega Red
Bloodscream
Mauvis
Wendigo

Spider-Man Villains:

Sandman
Carnage
Morlun
Electro
Absorbing Man

obviously both have a lot more.... but if you were to put these teams against each other i'd have to go with Spidey's villains to win

TwisterGameX
It listed Juggernaut under wolverine enemies in the site..

TwisterGameX
Wolverines first appearance is trying to nibble on the hulks leg so how is that not a wolverine villian when he is trying to nibble on the hulks leg ?

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/enemies.html

DrDoom101
Spider-man's

Scoobless
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It listed Juggernaut under wolverine enemies in the site..
Originally posted by botcherby
I go to the biggest Forbidden Planet in UK (the one in London), and it doesn't give enough of the titles by other publishers that aren't the big 2. If they equalled out the layout or made an obvious space for the alternative publisher comics, people would find that quite a lot of the titles are decent... but of course that'll never happen, cos' everyones brainwashed to Marvel/DC

Spider-Man's fought both Hulk and Juggernaut as well.... neither of them are classed as villains of a specific character, Hulk is his own character and if Juggernaut was to be listed as a rogue it would be to Xavier or the entire X-Men team

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom101
one on one or all at the same time? i dont see how spider-man is gonna go against Lady Deathstrike/Sabretooth/Omega Red/Cyber, etc...

no one pays attention anymore... it's villains against Villains... and Spidey would kick Deathstrikes ass... Cyber too....Omega's spores would be too much though

X-Logan
Gorgon would wins against all spiderman villians...

DarkCrawler
Would he?

Funny, I thought Wolverine defeated Gorgon...

http://www.samruby.com/villtoc.htm

X-Logan
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Would he?

And?? confused

DarkCrawler
And all of Spider-Man's villains combined >>>>> Wolverine...

TwisterGameX
Would he?

green goblin 1 through 10 laughing out loud they just relist it and soem new guy take his mantle.'

You gusy speak about wolverine and hulk/juggernaut not being in it so why is bullseye listed in that spidey badguys list....is he a spidey guy ?

Dragon man is a ff badguy..I could go on and on

who?-kid
You gusy speak about wolverine and hulk/juggernaut not being in it so why is bullseye listed in that spidey badguys list....is he a spidey guy ?
He was for a while... but he was sick and tired getting his ass handed to him, so he decided to annoy DD.

X-Logan

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by who?-kid
He was for a while... but he was sick and tired getting his ass handed to him, so he decided to annoy DD.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler

It mostly lists people that Spider-Man has fought...but most of the people on that site are his badguys.

TwisterGameX
It mostly lists people that Spider-Man has fought...but most of the people on that site are his badguys.

are they really

I saw superman on that list shifty

who?-kid
That site isn't up to date either... and far from being complete.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by who?-kid
That site isn't up to date either... and far from being complete.

Same as wolverines no expression

Scoobless
green goblin 1 through 10 laughing out loud they just relist it and soem new guy take his mantle.'

pffft... who goes by a single websites list?.... most people know who are and who aren't on a heroes rogues list and i didn't see anyone mention Bullseye

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Scoobless
pffft... who goes by a single websites list?.... most people know who are and who aren't on a heroes rogues list and i didn't see anyone mention Bullseye

The guy gave a link to a long list(very long list) of spidey people...biut half of them weren't even his..since they don't wnt hulk or juggs to be in wolverines but they say nothing about dragon man wondering around in spideys gallery..

TwisterGameX
Well Spidey has the kooler bad guys to me...Venom...nuff said

DarkCrawler
are they really

I saw superman on that list shifty

Like I said: MOST of the people.

TwisterGameX
Like I said: MOST of the people.

shifty

Hal f spidey bad guys are gay...kangeroo man ?

Welll i only Like Venom,Carnage, Goblins,

then the eh ones I like
Shocker
kingpin
hydroman
sandman(nope not really)
Doc ock
basically the 6 evil gang one

Scoobless
who IS Dragon Man a villain of?

TwisterGameX
who IS Dragon Man a villain of?

Fantastic 4

Swanky-Tuna
I think Spidey's wits would give him an edge over Wolverine's villains more than just regenerating and having claws would do for Wolverine over Spidey's villains.

Creshosk
On the one side you have Hulk Juggernaut and Magbeto, and on the other you have . . Hulk. . juggernaut. . and magneto. . .

You know this sort of fight doesn't work too well for two superheroes in the same company that run in the same circles, particularly when they are on the same team now.

willRules
why is bullseye listed in that spidey badguys list....is he a spidey guy ?

yes. it was actually quit a cool fight. bullseye was trying to kill one of Spidey's friends. Spidey obviously was trying to save his friend. Bullseye kept his distance from spidey and kept throwing things. Spidey kept dodging and getting closer to Bullseye. Bullseye blew up the whole area which spidey was in but spidey managed to get himself and his friend to safety..........

Scoobless
On the one side you have Hulk Juggernaut and Magbeto, and on the other you have . . Hulk. . juggernaut. . and magneto. . .

none of those guys are considered "rogues" of Wolverine or Spider-Man

Creshosk
none of those guys are considered "rogues" of Wolverine or Spider-Man By who? You?

Find me an enemies list of either character that doesn't include them?

Scoobless
By who? You?

by anyone who understands that a rogue is different than an enemy or someone the "hero" has fought only once

Spider-Man and Wolverine both fought against Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet stroy... but only an idiot would consider Thanos a rogue to either of them

Creshosk
by anyone who understands that a rogue is different than an enemy or someone the "hero" has fought only once

Spider-Man and Wolverine both fought against Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet stroy... but only an idiot would consider Thanos a rogue to either of them And fighting them regularly would cause them to be what?

wolverine8888
cyber
sabertooth
lady death stroke
rough-house
blood screem
wendigo
hulk
juggernaut
magneto (magneto him self said wolverine was is most respected foe)
the andriod from the hell firer club im blanking on his name
mister x
sentinals
there are many more but this is a pritty good list
suaron

Beyonder
What a crappy list. It doesn't even have Omega Red. On the other hand,Magneto and Juggernaut are rogues of the X-Men and possibly Xavier. Sentinels and Sauron are X-Men.

Wendigo is a Hulk villain. And as Swanky said, Wolverine is a rogue of Hulk like SHIELD, Spiderman, Iron Man, SS, Strange, Juggernaut, and almost every damn hero on the planet.

xmarksthespot
Sentinels are not "Wolverine villains", Magneto is not a "Wolverine villain, Hulk is not a "Wolverine villain", Juggernaut is not a "Wolverine villain", Sauron is not a "Wolverine villain".

Magneto's greatest adversary has always and will always be Xavier. The irony being that Charles will also always be the greatest friend he's ever had.

Yes, I would consider Donald Pierce (I'm assuming that's who you're referring to) to be a "Wolverine villain".

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sentinels are not "Wolverine villains", Magneto is not a "Wolverine villain, Hulk is not a "Wolverine villain", Juggernaut is not a "Wolverine villain", Sauron is not a "Wolverine villain".

Yes, I would consider Donald Pierce (I'm assuming that's who you're referring to) to be a "Wolverine villain".

thumb up

Beyonder
Wolverine:
Cyber
Sabertooth
Lady Deathstrike
Silver Samauri
Omega Red

Spiderman:
Carnage
Venom
Green Goblin
Doc Octopus
Lizard

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Beyonder
Wolverine:
Cyber
Sabertooth
Lady Deathstrike
Silver Samauri
Omega Red

Spiderman:
Carnage
Venom
Green Goblin
Doc Octopus
Lizard

Silver Samurai,shiva,ogun,genesis,bloodscream,chimera,eps
ilon red,Wendigo and Cyber for wolverine

Shocker and maybe kingpin for spidey but DD might have stoles him..eh kingpinb is more for spidey. for Spiderman

wolverine8888
k I was assumeing character he fights and call enemies would be cosder in this thread as enemies but oh well. any ways wendigo is inf act wolverine enemy not just hulks he is easiliy conisdered one of wolverines. also darkness hunter is a creat enemy of wolverines as well.

TwisterGameX
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/enemies.html

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/hulk.html

wolverine8888
see and they all yelled at me lol

Creshosk
So each character can only be the enemy of one other character or group?

That's hilarious. So who is/was Deadpool an enemy of primarily?

xmarksthespot
Ogun is more one of Kitty Pryde's villains imo.. shifty

Swanky-Tuna
Electro, uhh... that totem guy, Morlune? I think Kraven is underestimated, although I don't know for sure. I read a bio of him that said he captured and buried spiderman alive then took his place and did a superior job. Bad. Ass.

TwisterGameX

That's hilarious. So who is/was Deadpool an enemy of primarily?

What are you trying to say shifty

wolverine8888
Ogun is more one of Kitty Pryde's villains imo.. shifty

I realy hope ur kidding

xmarksthespot

That's hilarious. So who is/was Deadpool an enemy of primarily? No because it's pretty obvious that Magneto isn't specifically Wolverine's nemesis, nor is someone like Thanos specifically one of Spider-Man's despite that either might have fought said villain at one point. Unless you're going to be ridiculous and say the Brood, Starjammers, Imperial Guard, Onslaught, Cassandra Nova and Shadow King are Wolverine enemies...

What has Ogun done to Wolverine lately may I ask?

TwisterGameX
No because it's pretty obvious that Magneto isn't specifically Wolverine's nemesis, nor is someone like Thanos specifically one of Spider-Man's despite that either might have fought said villain at one point. Unless you're going to be ridiculous and say the Brood, Starjammers, Imperial Guard, Onslaught, Cassandra Nova and Shadow King are Wolverine enemies...

What has Ogun done to Wolverine lately may I ask?

http://wolverine.x-knights.com/enemies.html on any wolverine bad guy thread ever..not just this one...in the damn marvel thing too....

Swanky-Tuna
You can just put Magneto, Juggernaut, and Hulk on Spidey's side too and then make them fight so they cancel each other out.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
You can just put Magneto, Juggernaut, and Hulk on Spidey's side too and then make them fight so they cancel each other out.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't think you are getting it but w/e

Venom is a wolverine bad guy ...I saw them fight....

xmarksthespot
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/enemies.html on any wolverine bad guy thread ever..not just this one...in the damn marvel thing too.... Meh he's equally a nemesis of Kitty, his first appearance was in kidnapping and brainwashing her, he's in her latest miniseries, and has been her enemy in another one as well, I think it was the one when she was with Pete Wisdom.

wolverine8888
magneto is clearly one of wolverines enemys. wolveirne ahs killed magneto. he has trianed to kill him. wolverine plain hates him. and even magneto him self has said wolverine is his most respect foe

xmarksthespot
magneto is clearly one of wolverines enemys. wolveirne ahs killed magneto. he has trianed to kill him. wolverine plain hates him. and even magneto him self has said wolverine is his most respect foe Xavier is Magneto's greatest adversary. Yeh, Magneto fears Wolverine greatly when with a thought he can turn him into pretzel... yeh, his most respected foe isn't the man he's known for decades, the first other mutant he met, who has the antithetic vision to his, whose been his bane ever since they diverged in their approach to human-mutant relations, who Wanda specifically had to get rid of in order for Magneto's utopia to be realised.... He's not a "Wolverine villain." Get over it.

Swanky-Tuna
wolveirne ahs killed magneto.
I'm pretty sure that was Xorn.

TwisterGameX
Xavier is Magneto's greatest adversary. Yeh, Magneto fears Wolverine greatly when with a thought he can turn him into pretzel... yeh, his most respected foe isn't the man he's known for decades, the first other mutant he met, who has the antithetic vision to his, whose been his bane ever since they diverged in their approach to human-mutant relations, who Wanda specifically had to get rid of in order for Magneto's utopia to be realised.... He's not a "Wolverine villain." Get over it.

I saw venom vs wolverine so wolverine is not a spidet bad guy.

I also heard some one say magneto is an xmen villian..well good thing wolverine is not apart of the xmen.

Creshosk
No because it's pretty obvious that Magneto isn't specifically Wolverine's nemesis, Who said anything about specifically being his nemesis as a requirment for them to be enemies?

nor is someone like Thanos specifically one of Spider-Man's despite that either might have fought said villain at one point. Unless you're going to be ridiculous and say the Brood, Starjammers, Imperial Guard, Onslaught, Cassandra Nova and Shadow King are Wolverine enemies... Only if they've fought multpile times. Anyone that hasn't is a one time(maybe more) thing and thus would obvioulsy not count.

What has Ogun done to Wolverine lately may I ask? Nothing, if I'm not mistaken he's dead.

Creshosk
You can just put Magneto, Juggernaut, and Hulk on Spidey's side too and then make them fight so they cancel each other out. That's what I was saying. laughing

I thought it was funny.

wolverine8888
lol magento been killed several times. any ways how is wolverien not a foe of magneto? and xmart to get annoyed with me because they stated on 2 occassions magneto respects wolverine the most. i enevr said magneto fears wolverine though he does respect him and wolverine ahs killed magneto and serously injuryed him on occassions more then any other x-men can say.

Beyonder

That's hilarious.

Add Spiderman to Wolverine's rogue gallery since they've fought. The the same for Spiderman.

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't think you are getting it but w/e

Venom is a wolverine bad guy ...I saw them fight.... What like three times?

Is that enough without being created just for that character?

Creshosk
Add Spiderman to Wolverine's rogue gallery since they've fought. The the same for Spiderman. Hardly, they're not considered hostile towards each other being on the same team, even if they hate each other now. sad

They'sd still be under each other's friends, allies and aquaintences lists.

Creshosk
I'm pretty sure that was Xorn. Xorn's twin brother possesed by the sebntient mold sublime pretending to be magnetto, pretending to be xorn . . that defies all logic shifty

Beyonder
Hardly, they're not considered hostile towards each other being on the same team, even if they hate each other now. sad

They'sd still be under each other's friends, allies and aquaintences lists.

The same thing could be applied to Juggernaut and Magneto.

xmarksthespot
I saw venom vs wolverine so wolverine is not a spidet bad guy.

I also heard some one say magneto is an xmen villian..well good thing wolverine is not apart of the xmen. Don't try to be deliberatly dense. You don't need to. A villain of "the X-Men" as opposed to a villain of "Wolverine specifically" and for most villains there is a pretty clear distinction.

If you include Magneto then you might as well add the Imperial Guard, the Brood, the Starjammers, Shadow King, Cassandra Nova, Exodus, every single member of the Brotherhood ever, every single Morlock, every single Hellfire Club member, Apocalypse and his Horsemen, Bastion... and no I consider none of these to fall under the category of "Wolverine's villains"

"Wolverine killed Magneto"
Oh dear 8888 you actually think Wolverine would ever even get near Magneto without PIS/CIS?

Perhaps one criteria for someone being your nemesis would be that you're actually capable of at least lasting 10 seconds in a fight with them...?

Yes Wolverine and Venom may have fought but to anyone who isn't somewhat retarded Venom is a Spider-Man villain.

wolverine8888
so non enemies do this?

Creshosk
The same thing could be applied to Juggernaut and Magneto. Juggernaut maybe yeah, Magneto?

Creshosk
Don't try to be deliberatly dense. You don't need to. A villain of "the X-Men" as opposed to a villain of "Wolverine specifically" and for most villains there is a pretty clear distinction.

If you include Magneto then you might as well add the Imperial Guard, the Brood, the Starjammers, Shadow King, Cassandra Nova, Exodus, every single member of the Brotherhood ever, every single Morlock, every single Hellfire Club member, Apocalypse and his Horsemen, Bastion... and no I consider none of these to fall under the category of "Wolverine's villains"

"Wolverine killed Magneto"
Oh dear 8888 you actually think Wolverine would ever even get near Magneto without PIS/CIS?

Perhaps one criteria for someone being your nemesis would be that you're actually capable of at least lasting 10 seconds in a fight with them...?

Yes Wolverine and Venom may have fought but to anyone who isn't somewhat retarded Venom is a Spider-Man villain. I wouldn't say the morlocks are enemies of either Wolverine specifically or the X-men. They'd probably still be associates . . . outside of a few of the more hostile ones like masque and sad Caliban.

Though where would caliban be?

TwisterGameX
nevermind

wolverine8888
he a friend wolverine actauly tried to rescue him but calabain kinda mean fella

TwisterGameX
So name 5 spidey bad guys and then name 5 wolverine bad guys and then we see.

Piedmon
Really, just pick a team of each one's "iconic" villains...

Wolverine

1. Sabretooth
2. Omega Red
3. Lady Deathstrike
4. Silver Samurai
5. Ogun

Spidey

1. Green Goblin
2. Venom (Eddie Brock)
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Electro
5. Sandman

Well, looking at those lists.... I'd say Spidey's villains have a definite advantage. None of Wolverine's foes are ranged combatants, and all are purely physical. Omega Red could, I think, match Venom, but I don't know that his Death Spoores would effect Sandman in his sand form....

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Piedmon
Really, just pick a team of each one's "iconic" villains...

Wolverine

1. Sabretooth
2. Omega Red
3. Lady Deathstrike
4. Silver Samurai
5. Ogun

Spidey

1. Green Goblin
2. Venom (Eddie Brock)
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Electro
5. Sandman

Well, looking at those lists.... I'd say Spidey's villains have a definite advantage. None of Wolverine's foes are ranged combatants, and all are purely physical. Omega Red could, I think, match Venom, but I don't know that his Death Spoores would effect Sandman in his sand form....

Wheres wendigo eek!

jrodslam
Spiderman made the Kingpin famous. He was first one of Spiderman's main villains. Then he became a top Daredevil villain.

Kingpin would be classified as a Spiderman villain as well.

Magneto, Juggernaut are Prof.X villains mainly. Secondly they are X-Men villains.

Just like Sabertooth and Omega Red are Wolverine villains mainly, but are X-Men villains secondly.

Hulk, is not a Wolverine villain. They are bit of rivals, but that doesnt make each other villains of each other. Namor is a Fantastic Four rival, but hes not a F.F villain.

Creshosk
Spiderman made the Kingpin famous. He was first one of Spiderman's main villains. Then he became a top Daredevil villain.

Magneto, Juggernaut are Prof.X villains mainly. Secondly they are X-Men villains.

Just like Sabertooth and Omega Red are Wolverine villains mainly, but are X-Men villains secondly.

Hulk, is not a Wolverine villain. They are bit of rivals, but that doesnt make each other villains of each other. Namor is a Fantastic Four rival, but hes not a F.F villain. Yes because each character can only be a villian or antagonist to one other character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX

Hulk, is not a Wolverine villain. They are bit of rivals, but that doesnt make each other villains of each other. Namor is a Fantastic Four rival, but hes not a F.F villain.

yes

Piedmon
Wheres wendigo eek!

I considered him, but I was trying to think of the first people a "comic nub" would think of as Wolverine's enemies.... I suppose Wendigo could replace Silver Samurai, since Kenuichio has been both Logan's ally and enemy over the years.

TwisterGameX
Yes because each character can only be a villian or antagonist to one other character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

CRESH whats spidey and wolvies villians then

name 5 for each big grin

Beyonder
Juggernaut maybe yeah, Magneto?

Magneto's been friends to the X-Men before. Therefore an associate and friend of Wolverine.

wolverine8888
dude grogon should be on that list he bad ass

Creshosk
Magneto's been friends to the X-Men before. Therefore an associate and friend of Wolverine. Not at latest. At latest MAgneto was an antagonist to the X-men.

wolverine8888
Magneto's been friends to the X-Men before. Therefore an associate and friend of Wolverine.

wolverine has stated he has always hated magneto and never liked him. there pritty much no one who hates magneto mroe then wolverine.

Creshosk
yes

CRESH whats spidey and wolvies villians then

name 5 for each big grin shifty

Spiderman
_________
Magneto
Hulk

Wolverine
_________
Magneto
Hulk

jrodslam
Yes because each character can only be a villian or antagonist to one other character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Some characters have run-in with others on occasion due to miscommunication or mind control. Much like Namor and F.F.

Some are enemies through others much like X-Men and Juggy and Magneto who are Prof.X villains.

Either way, Spiderman's villains outnumer and outpower Wolverines Villains.

Piedmon
I didn't include Gorgon on the list because he was only there for one storyline and killed at the end of it. I seriously doubt we'll see him ever again, he was a one-time-only villain.

Same reason I didn't include Shingen, even though he was the villain of perhaps the best Wolverine story ever.

wolverine8888
grogon cyber wednigo sabertooth shiva ogun lady detah srike are all extremely tough

Creshosk
Some characters have run-in with others on occasion due to miscommunication or mind control. Much like Namor and F.F.

Some are enemies through others much like X-Men and Juggy and Magneto who are Prof.X villains.

Either way, Spiderman's villains outnumer and outpower Wolverines Villains. yawn yup I knew you were creating odd rules to give spiderman the win.

Metalmanx
Spiderman's villians. Pretty easily if you ask me.

Doc Ock would rip Sabretooth apart (granted he's not adamantium-laced). The Green Goblin could take out certain Wolvie foes as well, since he flies with his glider and all.

Hydroman, Sandman, Venom, Carnage, Morlun...need I really continue?

jrodslam
yawn yup I knew you were creating odd rules to give spiderman the win.

laughing Creating odd rules? Its just simple facts when you look at them.

When you think of Magneto as someones villain, you think of Wolverine?
When you think of Hulk as someones villain, you think of Wolverine?
Juggernaut too?

If thats the case, Thing is a Hulk villain then. And so is Namor since they hate each other.

Wolverines villains just cant match up. Face it.

Creshosk
laughing Creating odd rules? Its just simple facts when you look at them. No, just odd rules.

When you think of Magneto as someones villain, you think of Wolverine? You can. Just as you can for any individuals of the X-men who fought him, with the team or without.

When you think of Hulk as someones villain, you think of Wolverine? You can, agian, no reason why you can't. And Hulk seems to be brought up in Wolverine fights quite frequently.

Juggernaut too? Naw, he wasn't hostile towards Wolverine or the X-men last I checked. In fact isn't he going to be in the upcoming excalibur?

If thats the case, Thing is a Hulk villain then. And so is Namor since they hate each other. Why not?

Wolverines villains just cant match up. Face it. You making odd rules with no logical backing other than trying to shift the win in the favor of one or the other. Fact is since they're teammates this thread is pointless.

wolverine8888
hell fire club andriod dude I for get his anme would most certianly be a villain of wolverines who could take pritty much any of spidermans villains

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spiderman's villians. Pretty easily if you ask me.

Doc Ock would rip Sabretooth apart (granted he's not adamantium-laced). The Green Goblin could take out certain Wolvie foes as well, since he flies with his glider and all.

Hydroman, Sandman, Venom, Carnage, Morlun...need I really continue?

doc ock beat a sabertooth of your choosings laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Gorgon just stands around with his glasses off... and kills all of Spidy's villians.

Metalmanx
doc ock beat a sabertooth of your choosings laughing out loud

Note how I said "rip Sabretooth apart". Something that Doc Ock could easily do if Sabes is not adamantium-laced.

Now, if it is Adamantium-Sabretooth, Ock still wins. He just doesn't rip him up. He just beats the hell out of him and incapacitates him rather easily.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Note how I said "rip Sabretooth apart". Something that Doc Ock could easily do if Sabes is not adamantium-laced.

Now, if it is Adamantium-Sabretooth, Ock still wins. He just doesn't rip him up. He just beats the hell out of him and incapacitates him rather easily.

Beat the hell out of the upgraded sabertooth ?

srankmissingnin
Amped Weapon X Sabs would beat Ock senseless, just look what he did to Sinister's "Supermen"

jrodslam
No, just odd rules.

Riight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can. Just as you can for any individuals of the X-men who fought him, with the team or without.

Magneto would be part of Wolverines rouge gallery. More like X-Men's. If thats what you wanna believe then its on you i guess.

You can, agian, no reason why you can't. And Hulk seems to be brought up in Wolverine fights quite frequently.

Same as above.

Why not?

laughing Now its clear you dont know what youre talking about.

You making odd rules with no logical backing other than trying to shift the win in the favor of one or the other. Fact is since they're teammates this thread is pointless.

Im not making any odd rules. You want to believe that certain characters are "Wolverine villains", when they clearly are not. Youre the one making rules just to give Wolverine's villains a chance at something they dont have. No logical backing?

Rhino, Mysterio, Lizard, Carnage, Venom, Morlun, Kingpin, Electro, Doc.Ock, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sandman, Hydroman, Ezekiel.

Compared to Sabertooth, Silver Samurai, Omega Red, Gorgon(if you wanna add), Lady Deathstrike, Ogun?

Its not even close. Im not trying to shift anything in Spidermans favor. His rouge gallery has already done that. big grin

jrodslam
I cant forget about Morbius either.

Creshosk
Riight. roll eyes (sarcastic) Despite the sarcasm of course its right. Where do these rules come from?

Magneto would be part of Wolverines rouge gallery. Again, why not?

More like X-Men's. Sure why does it need to be one or the other?

If thats what you wanna believe then its on you i guess.

Same as above.

laughing Now its clear you dont know what youre talking about. Why because I disagree with you? Then I could say the same of you. It's pretty clear you don't know what you're talking about.

Im not making any odd rules.bquote]

Sure you are. Why cant a character be the enemy of more than one hero or team?

You want to believe that certain characters are "Wolverine villains", when they clearly are not. Yes because Wolverine has never EVER fought them, despite fighting them constantly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Youre the one making rules just to give Wolverine's villains a chance at something they dont have. No logical backing? Hardly. Your rules also limit spiderman, your rules have no logical backing.

Two characters fight constantly, and even attack each other on sight, and they are not enemies?

No I'm sorry, that's more than illogiccal, that's downright stupid.

Rhino, Mysterio, Lizard, Carnage, Venom, Morlun, Kingpin, Electro, Doc.Ock, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sandman, Hydroman, Ezekiel.

Compared to Sabertooth, Silver Samurai, Omega Red, Gorgon(if you wanna add), Lady Deathstrike, Ogun?

Its not even close. Im not trying to shift anything in Spidermans favor. You sure as hell are, with your stupid assinine reasoning. It's completely idiotic.

His rouge gallery has already done that. big grin Funny. You're just being asstarded, and backing your asstardedness with more asstardedness.

There is no reaoson a character chan't be the enemy of more than one person.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't fight you This person over here already considers me his enemy, so you're not allowed to."

****ing stupid.

wolverine8888
cyber ,mister x ,wendigo ,hunter in darkness,dead pool,shive, weapon 15

wolverine8888
I dought any one of spidermans villain could take weapon 15

srankmissingnin
Mauvis, Bloodscream, Roughouse, Wendigo, Hunter in the Darkness (werewolf type deal), Omega Red, Cyilla, Lady Deathstrike, Ogun, Cyber, Mr. X, Shiva (weapon x security robot), Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, Bloodshadow (Basicly Mr. X with a cool outfit), Meltdown, Ezra

There is a guy I can't remember is name from Wolverine's days in Madipor and those White and Black Shadow guys from MCP.

wolverine8888
u for got weapon 15

srankmissingnin
u for got weapon 15

Forgot about him, he was really powerful. I also forgot Dogma... with his electrified sword and such

jrodslam
Yes because Wolverine has never EVER fought them, despite fighting them constantly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok so les see. Going by your logic, if one fights another constantly, that qualifies them as villains? So going by that....

F.F, Hulk, Dr.Doom, are all Namor villains?
Punisher is a Daredevil villain? Oookkk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Two characters fight constantly, and even attack each other on sight, and they are not enemies?

Attack each other on sight? Magneto is hardly earth based most of the time. If he does ever see Wolverine, its usually with the X-Men and ofcourse they are going to fight mainly becuase whenever Magneto IS confronted by tghe X-Men, its to fight. Its not like Wolverine is going to see Magneto walking down the street, then run and jump on his back.

You sure as hell are, with your stupid assinine reasoning. It's completely idiotic.

Funny. You're just being asstarded, and backing your asstardedness with more asstardedness.Originally posted by Creshosk
There is no reaoson a character chan't be the enemy of more than one person.

Youre right. Example:Kinpin is both a Daredevil and Spiderman villain. However, Hulk Magneto and Juggernaut are not parts of Wolverines personal rouge gallery.

srankmissingnin
Some of Wolverine's rogues can't even be beaten let alone killed, like (baring a timely plot device that is) Mauvis, Bloodscream, Roughouse for example and ghostly Ogun can take over the body of almost any of Spidy's Rogues at his will (imagine he got into godlike Electro). Wolverine's most Rouges win IMO at the very least they hold their own.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Mauvis, Bloodscream, Roughouse, Wendigo, Hunter in the Darkness (werewolf type deal), Omega Red, Cyilla, Lady Deathstrike, Ogun, Cyber, Mr. X, Shiva (weapon x security robot), Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, Bloodshadow (Basicly Mr. X with a cool outfit), Meltdown, Ezra

There is a guy I can't remember is name from Wolverine's days in Madipor and those White and Black Shadow guys from MCP.

you sure know your wolvie people thumb up

jrodslam
Some of Wolverine's rogues can't even be beaten let alone killed, like (baring a timely plot device that is) Mauvis, Bloodscream, Roughouse for example and ghostly Ogun can take over the body of almost any of Spidy's Rogues at his will (imagine he got into godlike Electro). Wolverine's most Rouges win IMO at the very least they hold their own.

I hear you. They would put up a decent fight against Morlun, Morbius, Ezekiel, Rhino.

xmarksthespot
hell fire club andriod dude I for get his anme would most certianly be a villain of wolverines who could take pritty much any of spidermans villains His name is Donald Pierce, I said it before.
Not at latest. At latest MAgneto was an antagonist to the X-men. Sort of and not really.

If Magneto is a Wolverine-specific villain then Galactus is a Human Torch-specific villain.

TwisterGameX
I hear you. They would put up a decent fight against Morlun, Morbius, Ezekiel, Rhino.

They will kill them you mean evil face

wolverine8888
Forgot about him, he was really powerful. I also forgot Dogma... with his electrified sword and such

also there ba'al brother to satan

xmarksthespot
Two characters fight constantly, and even attack each other on sight, and they are not enemies?If Magneto attacks Wolverine on sight then no fight occurs because it's already over. He is not specifically Wolverine's nemesis, he is an X-Men (as a whole) villain and primarily Charles Xavier's antagonist.

srankmissingnin
also there ba'al brother to satan

That was the guy I was talking about from his early days in Madipor... nice work on remembering his name

Does the Brood count as a rogue? They really don't like Wolverine and he is a legendary Brood hunter known through out the universe.

Creshosk
If Magneto is a Wolverine-specific villain then Galactus is a Human Torch-specific villain. Why not?

No reason Human Torch can't consider Galactus an enemy when he's away from the group.

Even if he was a herald.

http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/covers/uploaded/FANTASTIC%20FOUR%20VOL.%206:%20RISING%20STORM_0image_big.jpg

No reason why a hero that's part of a group can't consider someone their enemy when they are away from the group.

xmarksthespot
Does the Brood count as a rogue?No, at least not in my opinion.

Creshosk
If Magneto attacks Wolverine on sight then no fight occurs because it's already over. He is not specifically Wolverine's nemesis, he is an X-Men (as a whole) villain and primarily Charles Xavier's antagonist.

Yes because Wolveirne can only hate Magneto and consider him an enemy when he's with the X-men, he can't ever hate him or consider him an enemy when he's away from the X-men.

And I was talking about Hulk.

srankmissingnin
Magneto has said that he considers Wolverine as an enemy... I imagine seeing as Magneto has almost killed Wolverine, and the numerous number of times Wolverine has a) tried to kill Magneto and b) apperently killed Magneto, I think it goes with out saying that Magneto is Wolverine's villian.

xmarksthespot
Yes because Wolveirne can only hate Magneto and consider him an enemy when he's with the X-men, he can't ever hate him or consider him an enemy when he's away from the X-men.

And I was talking about Hulk. You're arguing a foolish point, and I have a feeling you know this but are refusing to acknowledge it.

Is Magneto an X-Men villain. Yes. Is he one of the X-Men's villains that would be considered primarily Wolverine's. No. In fact I don't think any individual X-Man can lay claim to Magneto as being their personal rogue.

srankmissingnin
If the Shiverman counts as a Wolverine rogue he beats all of Spidy's rogues on his own... but he has saved Wolverine as many times as he fought him (yup one time each lol)

jrodslam
If the Shiverman counts as a Wolverine rogue he beats all of Spidy's rogues on his own... but he has saved Wolverine as many times as he fought him (yup one time each lol)

Whats his powers?

Creshosk
You're arguing a foolish point, How is it foolish?

There's been no reasoning given as to why a person can only be considered the enemy of one other character or team.

THAT is foolish.

Is Magneto an X-Men villain. Yes. Is he one of the X-Men's villains that would be considered primarily Wolverine's. No. Who said primarily?

In fact I don't think any individual X-Man can lay claim to Magneto as being their personal rogue. I didn't say Rogue, I said enemy.

And why can't any x-man consider Magneto an enemy unless their with the team.

Again, that is completly stupid.

wolverine8888
That was the guy I was talking about from his early days in Madipor... nice work on remembering his name

Does the Brood count as a rogue? They really don't like Wolverine and he is a legendary Brood hunter known through out the universe.
thanks and then there the imortal one, who is a demond with one eye

soleran30
can we also include wolverine8888 as a permanent enemy of well really anyone against wolverinsmile lol at least he gets first rounded hahasmile

srankmissingnin
Whats his powers?

He is a spirit or something of the sort, he has mystical tracking ability and can turn intangible (or can make himself tangible?) and can sever the body parts of anyone that passes through him if he wishes. He uses some mystical guns that downed Wolverine (Wolverine said he never felt anything like it). He can sense evil and needs to punish guilty people and I believe he refered to himself as redemption. I don't think he can even be hurt Wolverine managed to sever his arm while he was holding Beast... Shiver Man just picked it up like nothing happened. He apparently made short work of amped up Weapon X Sabs also.

xmarksthespot
How is it foolish?

There's been no reasoning given as to why a person can only be considered the enemy of one other character or team.

THAT is foolish.

Who said primarily?

I didn't say Rogue, I said enemy.

And why can't any x-man consider Magneto an enemy unless their with the team.

Again, that is completly stupid. So you consider every single enemy the X-Men have ever fought as a team with Wolverine in it, to be Wolverine's personal enemy - a Wolverine villain? Stryfe? Shadow King? Cassandra Nova? Apocalypse? All "Wolverine villains"?

I'm not saying a villain can only be the nemesis of one character. And I'm not saying a villain of a team cannot be an individual's villain. Sabretooth is an X-Men villain, he's also one of Wolverine's personal villains. Shadow King is an X-Men villain, he's also one of Storm's personal villains, he specifically antagonises her on multiple occasions. He's also Xavier's personal enemy. I wouldn't go "Shadow King is a Nightcrawler enemy".

srankmissingnin
thanks and then there the imortal one, who is a demond with one eye

Kierrok?

wolverine8888
the immotal one could beta most all of spidermans villains

wolverine8888
Kierrok?
naw I think it beginns with like nar

Creshosk
So you consider every single enemy the X-Men have ever fought as a team with Wolverine in it, to be Wolverine's personal enemy - a Wolverine villain? Stryfe? Shadow King? Cassandra Nova? Apocalypse? All "Wolverine villains"? Only if he considers them enemies.

I'm not saying a villain can only be the nemesis of one character.You're sure as hell implying it.

And I'm not saying a villain of a team cannot be an individual's villain. Implying that too.

Sabretooth is an X-Men villain, he's also one of Wolverine's personal villains. Shadow King is an X-Men villain, he's also one of Storm's personal villains, he specifically antagonises her on multiple occasions. He's also Xavier's personal enemy. I wouldn't go "Shadow King is a Nightcrawler enemy". You could if Nightcrawler considers him an enemy.

Fact is Wolverine hates Hulk, and Magneto.

srankmissingnin
Demons... that reminds me Abdul Alhazred is a Wolverine villian who can summon demons

wolverine8888
he call him self the un dieing one. he a demond. scot woke him up from his 1000 year sleep

jrodslam
He is a spirit or something of the sort, he has mystical tracking ability and can turn intangible (or can make himself tangible?) and can sever the body parts of anyone that passes through him if he wishes. He uses some mystical guns that downed Wolverine (Wolverine said he never felt anything like it). He can sense evil and needs to punish guilty people and I believe he refered to himself as redemption. I don't think he can even be hurt Wolverine managed to sever his arm while he was holding Beast... Shiver Man just picked it up like nothing happened. He apparently made short work of amped up Weapon X Sabs also.

Ummm so what happened to him? Wolvie cut off his arm, and? Did he put it back on or something? Did it grow back?

TwisterGameX
The original name of the thread was rogues gallery but changed it because i didn't think people would understand...

xmarksthespot
Only if he considers them enemies.What Wolverine "feels" is irrelevant when the observer can easily discriminate between X-Men (as a whole) enemies and a subset that are also additionally individual character enemies.
You're sure as hell implying it.
Implying that too.erm Did you not see my easily discernible examples of the contrary? Here's another: Fitzroy was an X-Men enemy but he was also one of Bishop's personal enemies.
You could if Nightcrawler considers him an enemy.But I wouldn't because that would just be idiotic when neither personally antagonise each other. Shadow King... a Nightcrawler Rogue?
Fact is Wolverine hates Hulk, and Magneto. So hating someone is enough to make them your personal villain? So if Wolverine for some reason hated Trish Tilby, but Trish and Wolverine had never fought each other one on one, or they've never fought at all, Trish would be a Wolverine villain? Trish Tilby: Wolverine Rogue.

jrodslam
The original name of the thread was rogues gallery but changed it because i didn't think people would understand...

Obviously they dont.

srankmissingnin
Ummm so what happened to him? Wolvie cut off his arm, and? Did he put it back on or something? Did it grow back?

Reattached it I would think but he just picked his arm up and left after figuring out that Wolverine wasn't evil.

Creshosk
What Wolverine "feels" is irrelevant when the observer can easily discriminate between X-Men (as a whole) enemies and a subset that are also additionally individual character enemies. ypu're kidding right?

Wolverine traingin in the danger room to kill magneto isn't an indication of hatred?

erm Did you not see my easily discernible examples of the contrary? Here's another: Fitzroy was an X-Men enemy but he was also one of Bishop's personal enemies.
But I wouldn't because that would just be idiotic when neither personally antagonise each other. Shadow King... a Nightcrawler Rogue? Then obviously they don't hate each other enough, they don't consider them to be personal enemies.

So hating someone is enough to make them your personal villain? So if Wolverine for some reason hated Trish Tilby, but Trish and Wolverine had never fought each other one on one, or they've never fought at all, Trish would be a Wolverine villain? Trish Tilby: Wolverine Rogue. Now you're intentionally being dense. If they don't attack each other then they obviously don't hate eachother enough

Tell me that your analogy holds up to people that I would consider personal enemies of Wolverine:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=040916161417

Now why the hell did they fight? a "casual observer" can see that the fight was brainless, Hulk sidetracked from his mission to attack wolverine? erm
Wolverine, you can read the dialouge and tell that he WANTED to fight the hulk, he got more into it.

Now tell me that Hulk doesn't personally consider Wolverine an enemy.
Tell me the same is also true of wolverine.

Now why aren't they "villians" of each other?

hell wolverine's very first appearence was as a hulk villian. Before that he had no purpose, he had no reason because it did't exist.

Then there he is as a hulk villian, attacking the hulk.

When are you no longer a villian of a given character? When you are revealed to also be a good guy? erm

Seriously. Your're strawmaning with you examples.

I absolutly love the speech:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/attachments/040916161417/Logan%20vs%20Fixit6.jpg

xmarksthespot
ypu're kidding right?

Wolverine traingin in the danger room to kill magneto isn't an indication of hatred?

Then obviously they don't hate each other enough, they don't consider them to be personal enemies.

Now you're intentionally being dense. If they don't attack each other then they obviously don't hate eachother enough

Tell me that your analogy holds up to people that I would consider personal enemies of Wolverine:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=040916161417

Now why the hell did they fight? a "casual observer" can see that the fight was brainless, Hulk sidetracked from his mission to attack wolverine? erm
Wolverine, you can read the dialouge and tell that he WANTED to fight the hulk, he got more into it.

Now tell me that Hulk doesn't personally consider Wolverine an enemy.
Tell me the same is also true of wolverine.

Now why aren't they "villians" of each other?

hell wolverine's very first appearence was as a hulk villian. Before that he had no purpose, he had no reason because it did't exist.

Then there he is as a hulk villian, attacking the hulk.

When are you no longer a villian of a given character? When you are revealed to also be a good guy? erm

Seriously. Your're strawmaning with you examples. As clarified by Twister, and as I originally thought the thread is about personal rogues, Magneto is not Wolverine's personal rogue.

Creshosk
As clarified by Twister, and as I originally thought the thread is about personal rogues, Magneto is not Wolverine's personal rogue. So what would a personal rogue constitute as?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>