teen titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rashedec
be one now

DarkDethbringer
you need permission buddy boy and a muc better thought out idea

Rashedec
be one now

Rashedec
i no

Rashedec
ff

Rashedec
vv

Rashedec
bab

hotsauce6548
I hate noobs... no expression

Rashedec
go to hell

Ballister
Rashdec, you're off to a horrible start. You're already member bashing,
and you're spamming up your own RPG for some reason. Aside from that, you need permission. This thread is as good as closed.

Rashedec
i do noy was that room

Ballister
Dude, use correct grammar and spelling so people can actually understand you. i do noy was that room isn't a sentece.

Rashedec
i me donot

Ballister
I don't understand you. Do you skip school?

Rashedec
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rashedec
im not good on the pc

Ballister
Wow, you actually wrote a sentence that made sense. Well here's a tip:
Take your time typing instead of going super fast and screwing up.

Rashedec
ok

Maleficus
Ush, please close this thread. No offence Rashedec, but if you want to be a teen titan there are already like three Teen Titans RPGs.

Ballister
I know really. But like 2 of them are dead.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Ballister
I know really. But like 2 of them are dead. Well yeah but Wild Cherry is starting a new one, and the two that are already open can be brought back if some one just wants to start a new story in them.

Rashedec
im in one

Ballister
Yeah I know, you're in that one that JacopeX has.

DarkDethbringer
ugh I think he was bumping so Rash slow the hell down and geta learn to type program lol

Ballister
Yeah. You know what, let's stop posting on this thread and just let it die so Ush doesn't have to waste time closing it.

Vampire_girl
damn...........i fricken miss my thread!!!! lets make it n00b free if anyone wants to join

Ballister
Sure... But I hope you're using the term noob as an unexperienced person, and not a new person.

Vampire_girl
no like........making up a story before finishing the other, spelling...., being plain rude, just joined doesnt know what their doing blah blah blah

Ballister
Oh. Don't forget spammers. Alright, I'm going to stop posting on this thread, so that it'll die, and Ush'll close it.

Backbone
Originally posted by Ballister
Rashdec, you're off to a horrible start. You're already member bashing,
and you're spamming up your own RPG for some reason. Aside from that, you need permission. This thread is as good as closed. Wise words..here's another tip for him: Get his ass off this site, or he'l pay for it

Ballister
Dude, you just brought the thread back to life. And no, Rashedec shouldn't leave, but try to improve. He'd be alright if he didn't insult people and used correct grammar/spelling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.