Steel vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who takes this battle? Location's streets of Los Angeles with no cars

the Darkone
Wonder Man will rip irons out of his armor. Steel doesn't have a chance against Wonder Man plus if he enrage, hell WM will crush his head like he did against ultron.

grey fox
Wonder man.

Sir Whirlysplat
Wonderman in any version, my favourite has to be classic Wonderman after his "rebirth" in with Nuklo and the serpent crown.

NoFate007
Wonderman

JediMasterLuke5
I think Wonderman class is like 95 tons isnt it? Last I can recall steel could only lift like 6 tons or something. Steel gets owned.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
I think Wonderman class is like 95 tons isnt it? Last I can recall steel could only lift like 6 tons or something. Steel gets owned.

Wonder Man's strength a notch below Thor and Hercules.

I think Steel is a bit stronger than that though.

Glimmerone
Yeah, I believe he's quite stronger than 6 tons. I remember seeing Steel help Superman a few times in carrying some very heavy objects(One of them was the circular shape fortress of solitude). Superman had one side of the object, with steel carrying the other side while they both flew with it. He's much stronger than that, it just not referred to really in the comics, since the focus is always more on his genius intellect than physical attributes.

Crease
Steel's not even in WM's class...I see him holdong off WM untill help arrives, if that long.

Juntai
If Steel had the Aegis Armor, he'd smoke him.
Other than that, he'll lose most, I think.

jasofisc
Steel beat the crap out of the eratcator (last son of kypton). I know eratcator said that he could kill steel at anytime but the guy has a god complex. The fact of the matter is that the last son of kypton ran away like a little girl. Steel has a lot more of a chance then people think.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man's a beast. He wins...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by jasofisc
Steel beat the crap out of the eratcator (last son of kypton). I know eratcator said that he could kill steel at anytime but the guy has a god complex. The fact of the matter is that the last son of kypton ran away like a little girl. Steel has a lot more of a chance then people think.

I'm a fan of Steel, but Wonderman will beat him most of the time.
Steel also didn't beat the crap out of th Eradicator, unless you count a guilt trip and and someone not fighting back a battle. When Erads was actually pissed off A WARNING shot alone which didn't even hit Steel nearly took him out.

jasofisc
I got the comic right here and at lest for a couple panels eratcator is hiting steel with some pretty powerfull energy shots, they seem more powerfull then the warning shot. and again that's just eratcator's ego talking. Also he couldn't fight back because a big black man in powerfull armor was beating the living crap out of him, which is what will happen in this fight. Furthermore steel grabed eratcator's hands when he was blasting him and then procecced to beat the living day lights out of him.

jasofisc
four punches eratcator is on his knees being held up by Steel. Now maybe since then steel has been down graded I don't know but the steel in the return of superman takes wonderman.

the Darkone
Eradiactor didn't wanted fight him if he did steel will be dead, Eradictor=Superman. Wonder Man moves fast enough, strong enough to rip steel out of his armor, this is no contest.

Mider
Steele is not stupid you know? and his powers are not to be underestimated he would kill wonderman i think.

Adam Warlock
Steel is a genius. But it won't help him in this fight unless he has some one sided prep and some info on Wonder Man. Once Wonder Man gets a hold of him, it's over. Crushed to death, ripped out of his armor, etc... I doubt Steel's hammer hits as hard as Thor's.

jasofisc
didnt want the fight he told steele that he was going to kill him. so he didn't want the fight but he wanted to kill him? did you ever read the comic. He was trying pretty hard the only thing that didnt get defeated was his ego, and that wasn't even defeated when cyborg blowed his head off

jasofisc
Steel beats the life out of wonderman

Draco69
Steel has TREMENDOUS potential as a character, power-wise. But unfortunately writers give him technology that Iron Man used back in the 60s.

jasofisc
why do you say that his strength level seems higher then ironman's

Draco69
The guy is SURROUNDED by uber-technology. It be nice to see a mother box in his armour or hard-light duplicates, etc. Instead of just jet boots and hammer throwing.

jasofisc
true it just seems to me like his strength level is so high that for an armor superhero. But yes I would like to see him incorperate kyritoynan tech aloung with apoclipse tech. (still say even with his orgnal tech he mops the floor with wonderman

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man > Second Rate Adamantium > Steel

Wonder Man crushing Ultron's head:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WBioNN.jpg

Wonder Man holding up fifty thousand tons(He's been upgraded since then, and is quite a bit stronger when he's focused or angry):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/avengers192075xt.jpg

His current Ionic Form:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thunderbolts042pic3.gif

He is composed of ionic energy. His body is basically a hard energy construct and he can shape it and resize his body through sheer will.

Avalonofthewind
I got the comic right here and at lest for a couple panels eratcator is hiting steel with some pretty powerfull energy shots, they seem more powerfull then the warning shot. and again that's just eratcator's ego talking. Also he couldn't fight back because a big black man in powerfull armor was beating the living crap out of him, which is what will happen in this fight. Furthermore steel grabed eratcator's hands when he was blasting him and then procecced to beat the living day lights out of him.

Erads wasn't fighting back, and Steel didn't beat the crap out of anything. He knocked his visor off while Erads was confused about his identity. You want to see what happens to Steel if Erads actually wants to fight?

This alone is a warning shot. Steel was barely touched by the blast and was nearly taken out. His offense back at Erads was equally worthless.
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7648/eradsteel1yv.th.jpg

jasofisc
ok so they either upgraded erad or downgraded steel because in the one i was talking about erad told steel that he was going to kill him. Erad was pounding him with energy blasts, steel stood up to it and grabed his hands then with four punches which did knock off his visior but he wasn't holding his eyes he was unable to hold himself up. Just because erad has a incridble ego doesn't mean he's the greatest their is.

jasofisc
if trying to kill someone isn't serous I don't want to know what is and the guilt trip happened while steel was kicking his but, he only caught the last part because he was still tring to block out the pain from the lose of the visior

Avalonofthewind
ok so they either upgraded erad or downgraded steel because in the one i was talking about erad told steel that he was going to kill him. Erad was pounding him with energy blasts, steel stood up to it and grabed his hands then with four punches which did knock off his visior but he wasn't holding his eyes he was unable to hold himself up. Just because erad has a incridble ego doesn't mean he's the greatest their is.

That was actually an upgraded Steel. In the fight you are talking about, it was a very confused Eradicator. Steel gave him a guilt trip about how he wasn't acting like Superman, knocked off his visor and Erads left. Steel got some great hits in, but it was all because Eradicator stopped fighting. He's never used anything near full power against Steel. This is a character that can alter the sun and the earth simultaneously, has beaten the hell out of Superman, and held off the whole planet of Apocalypse.

jasofisc
sorry he didn't seem that powerfull in the return of superman saga. I just see the fight between steel and him differntly. from what I could see he only was feeling guilt after he was getting beat. And once again if his durbilty is anywere near superman why was he only staying up after the punches by steel holding him. Maybe becasue erad knows who he is now he can use his powers more effecantly. But at that time Steel may not have won but he sure got the better of Erad.

Avalonofthewind
sorry he didn't seem that powerfull in the return of superman saga. I just see the fight between steel and him differntly. from what I could see he only was feeling guilt after he was getting beat. And once again if his durbilty is anywere near superman why was he only staying up after the punches by steel holding him. Maybe becasue erad knows who he is now he can use his powers more effecantly. But at that time Steel may not have won but he sure got the better of Erad.

Steel definitely got the better of him, he gave him a guilt trip. Erads was easily overpowering him at the beginning of the fight. I have the books in front of me as well.
After they crashed and formed that huge crater (impressive durability in Steels behalf there) Erads blasted Steel, Steel grabbed Erads hand while laying the guilt trip and knocked off his Visor. Erads respected that Steel acted more like Superman than he did and left.

I understand how you may feel like Steel really had a chance, but he didn't, it was great PIS. My scan shows how a fight would really go.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7648/eradsteel1yv.th.jpg

jasofisc
from what you tell me of the current erad. it seems he's more powerfull then his last son of kyripton self. the whole beating superman thing seems to suggest him being more powerfull then earlyer showings. i'm I wrong?

jasofisc
by the way thanks for the pic I love Erad and steel. I really haven't read anything about him since return of superman and I thought he was dead.

Avalonofthewind
by the way thanks for the pic I love Erad and steel. I really haven't read anything about him since return of superman and I thought he was dead.

No prob. Actually, him beating Supes was way before the Last Son of Krypton thing.
Here is a link to a forum I had made with Eradicator. I posted scans on every page of it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=372120&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Psycho Ninja
Wonderman, one of the Avengers member that I actually respect !!!

Superherovandal
Can't Steel throw his hammer and it hit harder than Supes?

Arahan
Seeing how powerful Steel was in his movie still shivers me.
Saying this i can just concur what others already stated:

Wondy wins. Steel will do some hits but will in the end lose against the ionic wonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.