Bond Marathon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
On Spike TV they were showing all the Bond films on Thanksgiving

After devouring my turkey I started watching the Bond films. I saw some Bond films I've never seen before(Thunderball, etc) and my favorite Bond films(Tomorrow Never Dies, GoldenEye, etc). Has anyone else seen the marathon?

Mr Parker
yeah I got to watch Gold finger and Thunderball.I also unfortunately saw the Brosnan Bond movies.I had only seen one of them before because I cant stand Brosan as an actor.After watching his other bond movies I hadn't seen,I will never watch them again.The movies are as bad as his acting.

Juwanna
as i tell people, the bonds after Moore dont nail the bond charmness, they mostly just action gooks with pretty faces

however goldeneye was good ^^

yerssot
charmness? I don't call going off to get revenge as happened in LTK as charmy

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I got to watch Gold finger and Thunderball.I also unfortunately saw the Brosnan Bond movies.I had only seen one of them before because I cant stand Brosan as an actor.After watching his other bond movies I hadn't seen,I will never watch them again.The movies are as bad as his acting.

I like his acting sad

yerssot
well, I do have to say that even in this movie where he plays an indian, he looked and acted Bond to me messed

Mr Parker
I just saw a couple of great bond movies today on the marathon.Octopussy and The man with the golden gun.Great flicks.also saw Goldfinger and a view to a kill last night as well.Man it sure is nice to see the good ol days when the bond films ONLY had connery and moore in them.sure miss those days. sad

yerssot
how do you mean "only" had connery and moore in them? there is most of the time only one double-oh in it confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.