Wolverine Versus Daredevil/Spider-Man/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
shifty

soleran30
LOL omg Wolverine of course! He roksorzsmile

Ok jokes aside Wolverine one on one is a pretty bad mamajama lol obviously this is a pick on fanboy threadsmile Now does Wolverine get to use all of his military training and actually think? Really if Wolverine used his military trianing more often he would be a much bigger threat.

X-Logan
Wolverine!!!!

TwisterGameX
Wolverine wins with one punch and he has spider sense...

jrodslam
Spite thread. Closing.

cheldon
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
shifty [/QUOTE

so i geuss this is the only way you can make wolverien lose.....get 3 guys on 1..very nice. wink you're clever

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by jrodslam
Spite thread. Closing.

no it's agasint wolverine so it's not a spite thread but if it was spiderman then it would be mad

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by cheldon
shifty

Nah, it's a joke.

The other thread got so many replies, so I wanted to see would this one got the same. wink

But I believe that Wolverine > Daredevil, Wolverine > Captain America, and Wolverine = Spider-Man. So how it would end?

steverules
Wolverine can fly and beat galactus fool's MWA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!!!

Dizzle
Nah, it's a joke.

The other thread got so many replies, so I wanted to see would this one got the same. wink

But I believe that Wolverine > Daredevil, Wolverine > Captain America, and Wolverine = Spider-Man. So how it would end?

Spiderman kills him himself 7/10 times, then Cap n DD take care of the other 3.

For the record, I don't really think Spiderman can take the 3 any good percentage of the time... But I think he has a better chance against Wolv/Cap/DD than Wolverine does against SM/DD/Cap.

gladiator69
wolverine can take on all of themone at a time but not all of them together he would get his butt kick of course. especially with spiderman cause hes much quicker but wolverine has the best fighting skills out of all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.