War Wolverine Vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheldon
ANY THOUGHTS?

DarkCrawler
War Wolverine?

Dizzle
I think he means Wolverine as the horseman Death. Which is basically normal Wolverine with a slightly larger jobber aura, one big enough that Hulk forgets he can regenerate from a skeleton and can actually throw Wolverine for miles if he needs to.

Death wasn't enhanced past getting a sword and a new costume. Spiderman wins, for the same reason he beats Wolverine normally.

Arahan
Oh no not another Wolverine vs spidey thread.
It is just a matter of time until jinzin, creshosk and wolverine888 appear to defend their hairy hero.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
War Wolverine? Universe 2988's Wolverine as opposed to 616 Wolverine.

2988 Wolverine was featured in What If? Volume 2 #111, and it diverged from 616 at the point in time that Apocalypse made Wolverine Death, but amplifying him a little too much, and doing too good a job of brainwashing him. Wolverine, as War, ended up killing Apocalypse himself and then went on a killing spree, killing Juggernaut, Pyro, Arcade, Mister Sinister, Blob, Mystique, Sabretooth, and Magneto.

Dizzle
Oh. Never mind then, I think I'm going with him.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
I think he means Wolverine as the horseman Death. Which is basically normal Wolverine with a slightly larger jobber aura, one big enough that Hulk forgets he can regenerate from a skeleton and can actually throw Wolverine for miles if he needs to.

Death wasn't enhanced past getting a sword and a new costume. Spiderman wins, for the same reason he beats Wolverine normally. If he had meant Death he would have said Death, War is a different incarnation of Wolverine. One that has Killed Apocalypse, Magneto, and even Juggernaut.

How exactly is Spiderman going to beat him, when it took the entire worlds armies and Superheroes just to drive him off in the first place?

Dizzle
I thought he was confused, and meant Death, since I'm not familiar with War Wolverine. Spiderman would stomp the crap out of Death, in the same manner as he would stomp the crap out of normal Wolverine. I already corrected myself, and said he wouldn't beat War Wolverine. You really enjoy jumping on people, don't you?

cheldon
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
War Wolverine?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthwolverinewar.htm

Arahan
I love you....the girls of course.

According to the bios WW wins.

sam_drugbringer
How the #%@* did he kill sinister?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Arahan
Oh no not another Wolverine vs spidey thread.
It is just a matter of time until jinzin, creshosk and wolverine888 appear to defend their hairy hero.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Funny it attracts you in here...

Creshosk
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
How the #%@* did he kill sinister? How did he kill Juggernaut?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthwolverinewar10.jpghttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthwolverinewar7.jpg They're mentioned as part of his killing spree.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthwolverinewar12.jpg

And that's it.

sam_drugbringer
I belive you, I'm just saying it's stupid.

Creshosk
I belive you, I'm just saying it's stupid. Stupid or not, it has to do with Wolverine being amplified. I mean he beat Magneto, Apocalypse and Juggernaut, and that's all we get as far as knowing what WAr could really do, that and it took the world uniting together in a utopian society and forming the war watch composed of all the superhjeroes on earth to drive the little bastard away.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthwolverinewar15.jpg

sam_drugbringer
I agree he would win cresh, I never didn't. I'm just commenting on how it's stupid.

How exactly WAS his powers amplifyed? I mean, I know pooky DID it, but what did he do?

Creshosk
I agree he would win cresh, I never didn't. Oh that's not what I'm saying, I'm agreeing with you and explaining what we know from the comic.

I'm just commenting on how it's stupid. Pretty much, but Something Apocalypse did in that reality amplified Wolverine up to being able to do that.

How exactly WAS his powers amplifyed? I mean, I know pooky DID it, but what did he do? We don't really know, all we know is he did a better job in that reality than he did in 616, and there was no suit either.

Arahan
Because I like the sig of Cre. It is so cute.

wolverine8888
who ever said death wolverine would get stompped by spiderman is a fool. as for war wolverine thats just an over kill

srankmissingnin
Spider-man beats normal Wolverine because he has webbings, its the only reason he even has a shot of winning...

wolverine8888
thing is spiderman has never ocne beat NU wolverine

Creshosk
I've been meaning to ask what is "NU "?

wolverine8888
NU=Normal universe

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
NU=Normal universe I guessed as much, just wanted to be sure.

wolverine8888
ya I remeber when I did know what lol was I had to ask some one lol

srankmissingnin
Why not say 616? Its only one extra character and everyone will know what you mean

X-Logan
616 Wolverine beats spiderman.

War Wolverine would destroy him.

Blain
How the HELL did Wolverine kill Juggernaut, who is impervious to physical harm? And how did he kill Apoc???

cheldon
i don't kno what enchancements he got, but it did happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.