Adventure Quest RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axeron
Hey um... I dont know if there is a thread for this yet and i dont know how far it will go. I think it is nice to make one though. Just in case. So Anyone have some good tips on how to log in to that game without becoming a guardian?

soleran30
you should register but to become a guardian is only like 10 dollars I think one time.......the game can get tedious.......however if you have 15-30 minutes I enjoy it!

Axeron
oh well i have found an easier way to play. Play late at night. There is less pepole on the server. And also play on weekdays, cause i guess lots of players still go to school. So I have found my direct path to success.

darkhero27
so i like aventure quest its alright.... so so big grin my guy is darkhero27 lvl 45 not guardian lolz but very strong

darkhero27
lolz im on it right now no1 many pplz on it just have to be a fast clicker Happy Dance

darkhero27
some moves i can hit like in a combo i hit liek 300s + or something =[)

darkhero27
so i like pie do u guys?

darkhero27
im lvl 10 vamp top lvl ninja but im not guardian so yea im alright mageall my weapons have specials all my armors have specials

darkhero27
i got tips to get in all u have to do is make a new account paly that or open 2 windows one so u can check and click refresh to check the palyers and one for gettin ready to click log in =[) thats how i do it and look at me now also i liek runescape but i got hacked when i was members lvl 71 ='( very sad but who cares

hotsauce6548
Darkhero: This board is not a chat room. Say all you want to say in one post, instead of posting fifty messages to say one thing.

dragon ezequiel
hello,... bye... now... not... i am lvl 50 guy named dragonslayer, dragon ezequiel power and prototype i am real good at killing undead dragons wolves vamps giants zards sneaks etc. i am unbeatable agianst the wyrm (dragons)robot

dragon ezequiel
me agian i was wondering how to find boog on the epic quest challenge i need help please answer i always get stuck there.horse

dragon ezequiel
just wondering does anyone know how to ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ oh yea play the defender orb?starwars

dragon ezequiel
anyone ever try to kill plasma lords in hunt monsters? cause i fought 13 of them in 3 days separtely at different timesi had my truffle and my shinobi armor mixed wit my shield of rennd.chair

VampHunter
hi guys I'm new to the game well a new account Ive played before but i have a lvl 18 lvl 1 mager and a lvl 14 lvl 1 vampslayer i need tips on how to get to lvl 2 mager because i cant be that like reflecting mirror thing on teh floor to become a lvl 2 mager....post here or pm me please i really need advice

ryansg9
can anyone please please please buy me some z-tokens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.