ryu vs ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which one of these street fighters would get there butts kicked

olympian
Ken.

sam_drugbringer
Anyone who knows about the SF story know that Ryu is simply better then Ken, even if Ken is cooler.

Xplosive
Ken would get kicked.

id369
Plot line Ryu FTW.

Gameplay Ken FTW

gladiator69
some people think ryu is cool just cause hes from another country but i still think ken is a better fighter

tiakocom
Originally posted by gladiator69
some people think ryu is cool just cause hes from another country but i still think ken is a better fighter

lets not get to carried away ryu is a better fighter but theres no way he's gonna beat ken easily, if you could measure their strenght then ryu would be a 10 and ken 9 thats how close they are.

sam_drugbringer
Eh, it depends. When they left master Goken they were about equal, but in the time after, Ryu has trained much more dilgently.

tiakocom
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Eh, it depends. When they left master Goken they were about equal, but in the time after, Ryu has trained much more dilgently.

not disputing that but im sure ken has also bein training. i know ryu will win but it wont be easy.

DigiMark007
Closing. These guys are MUCH more games than comics. Keep things in the correct forums please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.