bishop vs cable vs punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
maybe i should have left punisher out of there cause he doesnt have any powers or nothing but hes still cool in a way. unless you dont think so give me your opinion then

house
cable, nuff said

Mainstream
Originally posted by house
cable, nuff said

indeed

wolverine8888
yup

tiakocom
Originally posted by gladiator69
maybe i should have left punisher out of there cause he doesnt have any powers or nothing but hes still cool in a way. unless you dont think so give me your opinion then

cable would take them both for breakfast

gladiator69
of course cable would kick all there butts hes won so many other battles then them and he has much better fighting skills. one thing thats cooler about bishop then cable is that he has a mutant power. and cable doesnt have any in a way. but hes a much better fighter of course.

braz
cable

wolverine8888
Originally posted by gladiator69
of course cable would kick all there butts hes won so many other battles then them and he has much better fighting skills. one thing thats cooler about bishop then cable is that he has a mutant power. and cable doesnt have any in a way. but hes a much better fighter of course.
u honestly know nuthing about cable in the least. most of the remarks I have heard from u on these forums show me that u relay dont read comics. u should be up dated on info befor u answer guestions.
cable has tk and is also telepath and has befor used scots mean from one of his eyes. he also has a healing factor that he can use on mental comands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.