Avengers vs 8 of Wolverines and Spider-Mans better Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Venom
Sabretooth
Carnage
Cyber
Morlun at most powerful
Omega Red
Black Trantula
Lady Deathstrike

vs

Captain America
Black Panther
Wonder Man
U.S Agent
Iron Man
Tigra
Hawkeye
wasp

tyranus
bump

golem370
I thing the Villains have it 9/10 stick out tongue:

golem370
It comes down to BT and Morlun vs Wonder Man

tyranus
is this the ioninc WM???

golem370
No that wouldn't be nice classic Wonder Man

marvelprince
Tough. I'll give it to the heroes cause of their teamwork factor. Venom and Carnage will be trying to kill each other, Deathstrike Sabretooth and Red will both be trying to get to Wolverine first and Morlun will just walk through anyone in his way to get to Spider-Man. Cap, Tony and T'challa are free to strategize and take down each villian one by one

golem370
What If the Villains team worked together or they loose there lives a stipulation

Tshern
Extremis is badass, I'll give it to the heroes, Ironman just brings too much firepower and versatility to the table.

golem370
Regular Iron Man sorry forgot the most powerful version if not stated otherwise. Regular Iron Man Classic Wonder Man

jrodslam
If villains fight together, they win handily imo. 8/10. Even if they are rewarded something in the end like say for example, Omega Red gets the c-sizer, theyd have much more reason the work together just to defeat the other team.

Priest
good guys win

harri
venom team wins

harri
venom is the best right mad

Grimm22
Bah! mad

Wonder Man takes this by himself

jrodslam
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah! mad

Wonder Man takes this by himself

Youre kidding right? Classic Wonderman dies with the rest of the heroes. Or badly beaten at best. Doesnt he only have super strength? Thats not enough here im afraid.erm

galan7777777
good guys win this

Priest
Ironman and wonderman can do it them selves

lando005
i see it comeing down to morlun and ironman

Dark Knight 77
The Badguys are gunna put up a sick fight as are the avengers, but without hulk as a powerhouse backup force, i dont think avengers are gunna win, hulk changes the whole fight, but without him i dont think they can pull this off, still will be a good fight, but bad guys take this one, man i jus rememberd cyber that guy was hard fu*kin core!!!

SpunkySmurph
Yeah. I'd have to say it would be a long fight, but the villains would take this, one way or another

lando005
it would e a looong hard fight with many droping on both sides but i would say teh villans have just the slight edge they need to win it

The Fake Macoy
So basically the heroes aren't at their full power while the villains are? In that case, the villains may actually have a chance. Still, Iron Man can just fly into the air and blast all of them... This could be close.

lando005
who said the heroes arent at full?

Jesse7
I thought the thread was "Avengers vs 8 wolverines and spidermans better enemies", I was wondering why no one was factoring in 8 wolverines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.