Star Wars Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
Need help. I have Episode III Original Soundtrack but its missing a track. When Anakin and Clone Troopers are marching to the temple they play this nice music. Does anyone know what the name of the music is?

Exador
I Don't Know. I Call It Jedi Temple March. I'll See If I Can Get It For You

McCusto
It isn't missing a track. The only thing on the track is ORIGINAL music. That song is in a track called "Love Pledge and Arena" from the AOTC soundtrack.

Ken Kenobi
Real original thread title. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Seemed pretty generic to me stick out tongue

darthvader_fan
what kind of thread is this

Ballister
*Shrugs* I 'unno. I'm just a lazy bum, why are you asking me these questions?

Exador
Mc_gg Talk To Jkozzy. He Has: Jedi Temple March

Morridini
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Real original thread title. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What? U didn't think about the soundtrack the moment u saw that title? Weird.

MC_GG
Um anyone here have that track Jedi Temple March please email it to me at [email protected]. Thanks a lot

DeVi| D0do
PEEEEEEEENIS!!!

Ballister
Was that spam I saw? :O Anyways, I don't even remember that music... Probably 'cause I've only seen the movie once.

MC_GG
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
PEEEEEEEENIS!!!
Please dont spam here.

havoline
what they did was they took music from episode 2 and cut it into pieces. I liked that music too so to eliminate the need for that song I made my own, it doesnt sound exactly like the original but is smooth and doesnt havent huge noises to make anyone made. just ask and perhaps I can put it up for grabs to people. But I also merged that song with the ep 3 soundtrack song when Sidious is talking to anakin to go to the jedi temple. so it goes right into it.

I forgot how to post stuff like this so if anyone can remind me or send me a link to post music for free please do so.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by MC_GG
Please dont spam here.
Please don't tell me what to do.

MC_GG
Originally posted by havoline
what they did was they took music from episode 2 and cut it into pieces. I liked that music too so to eliminate the need for that song I made my own, it doesnt sound exactly like the original but is smooth and doesnt havent huge noises to make anyone made. just ask and perhaps I can put it up for grabs to people. But I also merged that song with the ep 3 soundtrack song when Sidious is talking to anakin to go to the jedi temple. so it goes right into it.

I forgot how to post stuff like this so if anyone can remind me or send me a link to post music for free please do so.
try rapidshare

PVS
Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

Please dont spam here.

stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Ballister
stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Ok, could all posters PLEASE stop making stupid posts? Thankyou.

Ballister
... *Wakes up* Whozzat?!

MC_GG
does ne one have Jedi Temple March

MC_GG
Originally posted by havoline

Ya thats the music im looking for. I pmed you about that. Sorry to double post.

MC_GG
Anyone?

Sesse
Oh it was the music that went like.

DEEEEEE! DETETEE! DEDEDEDEDT! DEEEEEEEEEE!

cybermaster
i got pissed off at the of the move episode 3 when they woke up darth vader at the end. then the movie finished. i wanted to see skywalker and darthvader go at it again.

MC_GG
Luke was too young that time to actually go at it with Vader.

darthvader_fan
Ya thats the music im looking for. I pmed you about that. Sorry to double post. you mean triple posted

aggreed luke was too young but it would have been hilarious

here is another question:

Who would win, Yoda or Darth Vader with his suit on?

overlord
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, could all spammers PLEASE stop making stupid threads? Thankyou. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif Is this is a forum anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.