Spiderman Vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
eek!

TwisterGameX
I messed up the poll mad but the second one is wendigo only.

olympian
Weeeeenndigooooowww.

wolverine8888
when spidermna met wendigo he was scared shit less

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by wolverine8888
when spidermna met wendigo he was scared shit less

Scans eek!

wolverine8888
I can no scanner

TwisterGameX
I can no scanner

sad

can wolverine beat wendigo shifty

Dizzle
Heehee, someone voted Spiderman...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
sad

can wolverine beat wendigo shifty

see how he has befor, yes he can

TwisterGameX
see how he has befor, yes he can

Anything Wolvie could do spidey could to better!!!

Dizzle
Anything Wolvie could do spidey could to better!!!

Knock him down, probably. Cut his throat? Probably not. Wendigo's strong enough to break out of webs, so I really don't see Spiderman putting him down. Spiderman is much more suited to battling street levelers and more offensive people. Wolverine is an anti-brick, plain and simple.

Arahan
Cant really see Spidey winning. Wendigo is a tough basdard.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Arahan
Cant really see Spidey winning. Wendigo is a tough basdard.

laughing out loud

golem370
I would see this Senario Peter and Mary Jane are walking threw the woods on a Canadan vaction and they start hearing this terrible Howling and all of a sudden Peters sense goes off but before he can really react he see this a glimpse of a large white creature grabing Mary Jane. Peter slips his suit on and follows the Howling where he comes up on a opening in the middle of the Woods and there Mary Jane lying life less but not dead. Peter hears that creature coming back it jumps out of the woods facing Peter the only thing keeping Wendigo from getting to MJ is Spider-Man

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by golem370
I would see this Senario Peter and Mary Jane are walking threw the woods on a Canadan vaction and they start hearing this terrible Howling and all of a sudden Peters sense goes off but before he can really react he see this a glimpse of a large white creature grabing Mary Jane. Peter slips his suit on and follows the Howling where he comes up on a opening in the middle of the Woods and there Mary Jane lying life less but not dead. Peter hears that creature coming back it jumps out of the woods facing Peter the only thing keeping Wendigo from getting to MJ is Spider-Man
Then Spiderman getss eaten smile

wolverine8888
this wnedigo would destroy spiderman I hope u dont mean this one

TwisterGameX
I wish you had the one with spidey crapping himself near wendigo.

wolverine8888
me too I get these scanns off other people i relay wish i ahd it he was scared shit less

TwisterGameX
me too I get these scanns off other people i relay wish i ahd it he was scared shit less

laughing out loud please find it.

wolverine8888
I will try

golem370
pic

TwisterGameX
pic Is that the symbiote suit or just the regular suit.

golem370
Really not sure it was in Respect Spider-Man thread

golem370
pic

TwisterGameX
pic

and you believe that spiderman could take thor ...

Jose123
How strong is wendigo?
Petes webs have held The Thing and even the Juggernaut has commented that there pretty strong. Jugs has broken them of coarse
but thats a hell of a compliment from coming Juggy.

And petes has been scared plenty of times. You don't face giant 7 foot tall lizards that could rip him to shreds or Insane serial killers that have bonded with Even crazier symbiote without being at least a little scared. Didn't stop him from facing them and wining.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
How strong is wendigo?
Petes webs have held The Thing and even the Juggernaut has commented that there pretty strong. Jugs has broken them of coarse
but thats a hell of a compliment from coming Juggy.

And petes has been scared plenty of times. You don't face giant 7 foot tall lizards that could rip him to shreds or Insane serial killers that have bonded with Even crazier symbiote without being at least a little scared. Didn't stop him from facing them and wining.
he a 100 ton he ahs same base line strength as hulk also it depends which one ur talken about if ur tlaken about the one from my pic who far stronger then the normal one and base line strength is far stronger as well. it all depends which one u are speaking about. the lowest level of strength is 100 tons though.

golem370
Spider-Man is an expert when fighting people more powerful then him I it would be a hard fight If I was Spider-Man I would have done Wendigo like he did to that three ton wrecking Ball

golem370
My favorite pick of Spider-Man

TwisterGameX
Spider-Man is an expert when fighting people more powerful then him I it would be a hard fight If I was Spider-Man I would have done Wendigo like he did to that three ton wrecking Ball

Without a plot device, spidermancan notkill wendigo with his own power

TwisterGameX
My favorite pick of Spider-Man

And that kills Wendigo how ?

wolverine8888
he aint a expert fighting any thing he a good fighter and with his abilites but he aint no expert fighter

golem370
No toe to toe Spider-Man would get owned but I think in a plot story like the one up there ^ he might do very good.

golem370
I just read that Captain America had been traing Spider-Man.

TwisterGameX
No toe to toe Spider-Man would get owned but I think in a plot story like the one up there ^ he might do very good.

In a plot story spiderman could get a nuke for the win...

Jose123

This is Spider-man were talking about he can pull a win against characters like the Hulk yet gets his ass kicked by street hero's like Wolverine and Daredevil and Cap

TwisterGameX
I just read that Captain America had been traing Spider-Man.

well it's about time. Everyone else is already trained...

golem370
No but it shows what Spider-Man can do when he gets pissed.

wolverine8888
In a plot story spiderman could get a nuke for the win...
lol

TwisterGameX
This is Spider-man were talking about he can pull a win against characters like the Hulk yet gets his ass kicked by street hero's like Wolverine and Daredevil and Cap

Spiderman can not pull wins on the hulk within his own powers.

wolverine8888

again u clearly don't read wolverine

TwisterGameX
No but it so Spider-Man when he gets pissed.

Wendigo is not the jolly type himself.

Jose123

But Spider-man and using his environment to win go hand in hand just like Cap and his anti jobber aura.

You can't separate the two big grin

TwisterGameX
But Spider-man and using his environment to win go hand in hand just like Cap and his anti jobber aura.

You can't separate the two big grin

This is against the hulk confused

Dark Urizen

A hulk knocked out by a cement truck would disagree with you sad

Jose123
again u clearly don't read wolverine

I been wondering this for a while but whats your pull list wolverine8888
What are the names of the new comics you get every week,month,year,etc

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
A hulk knocked out by a cement truck would disagree with you sad

Was the Hulk base level are freaking pissed off....

I was not aware that spiderman has cement truck web shooters now unless thats another upgrade.

oh and why is that not a plot device roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
I been wondering this for a while but whats your pull list wolverine8888
What are the names of the new comics you get every week,month,year,etc

I havent been in 2 weeks due to familiy problems but I normaly go every week some times twice a week.
I get ever x-men issue.
I get wolverine
house of D
new avengers
spiderman
punisher
any hand books
weapon x future now
and night crawler depending on the series

Dark Urizen

I was not aware that spiderman has cement truck web shooters now unless thats another upgrade.

oh and why is that not a plot device roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk had "been listening to crappy jokes that only nerd laugh at" cracks from Petey for a few minutes so.........probably somewhere near 100 billion tons laughing out loud

Yep, ORGANIC cement truck web shooters eek!

laughing

Tha C-Master

oh and why is that not a plot device roll eyes (sarcastic) "are" freaking pissed off?

I don't understand this, if its hulk its hulk, when wolverine doesn't fly out of the state noone complains.

He's simply implying that spiderman can use his environment to win... thats all.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
"are" freaking pissed off?

I don't understand this, if its hulk its hulk, when wolverine doesn't fly out of the state noone complains.

He's simply implying that spiderman can use his environment to win... thats all.

just don't....just don't respond to me.

Jose123
I havent been in 2 weeks due to familiy problems but I normaly go every week some times twice a week.
I get ever x-men issue.
I get wolverine
house of D
new avengers
spiderman
punisher
any hand books
weapon x future now
and night crawler depending on the series

Thats way to many Xbooks for me
But I get

Runaways,Daredevil,Punisher,Cable/Deadpool,Supreme power Hyperion,The Thing,GL Corps,Superman/Shazam first thunder,
And I'll continue to get Amz Spider-man and FN Spider-man as soon as this whole the other thing is finished.

I've been thinking of Getting the new X-factor book that just came out
It will probably be the first X-title beside Cab/Pool that I have bought in years. smile

Tha C-Master
just don't....just don't respond to me. Why are you stuttering? Post-traumatic stress?

Arahan
Wendigo? No problem, Spidey stings him to death and feed on the head.

TwisterGameX
Why are you stuttering? Post-traumatic stress?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop trying to get my attention.

Jose123

And thats why I'm waiting for the other wrap up before I start reading Spidey again laughing

wolverine8888
Thats way to many Xbooks for me
But I get

Runaways,Daredevil,Punisher,Cable/Deadpool,Supreme power Hyperion,The Thing,GL Corps,Superman/Shazam first thunder,
And I'll continue to get Amz Spider-man and FN Spider-man as soon as this whole the other thing is finished.

I've been thinking of Getting the new X-factor book that just came out
It will probably be the first X-title beside Cab/Pool that I have bought in years. smile

I see I can't wait till spiderman vs deadpool comes out

TwisterGameX

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
roll eyes (sarcastic) Stop trying to get my attention. Stop taking the bait and being a fool, ihatecmaster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Stop taking the bait and being a fool, ihatecmaster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I knew you wanted attention. No I didn't put you on ignore yet along with other people. You just wish i was I hatecmaster do you. I bet you are ihatecmaster just to feed your own ego. I don't think ignore would matter since you will do anything in your power to get my attention. You truly are an attention ego whore.

Tha C-Master
I knew you wanted attention. No I didn't put you on ignore yet along with other people. You just wish i was I hatecmaster do you. I bet you are ihatecmaster just to feed your own ego. I don't think ignore would matter since you will do anything in your power to get my attention. You truly are an attention ego whore. Gotta add this to my profile... big grin

Dark Urizen
OMG Cordster's getting pwned shock

no......not really no

Arahan
Whore? Plz calm down guys we are are cultivated sick geeks who are here to debate about some sick stuff and our girlfriends (especially mine) are waiting for soem action so be patient, kind and respect each other so we can live or lifes with love, peace and faith.

Tha C-Master
Whore? Plz calm down guys we are are cultivated sick geeks who are here to debate about some sick stuff and our girlfriends (especially mine) are waiting for soem action so be patient, kind and respect each other so we can live or lifes with love, peace and faith. Twister loves me deep down he just doesn't know how to express it... lack of experience and all. smile

Arahan
ehm okay

Dark Urizen
and our girlfriends (especially mine) are waiting for soem action

........urge............to make..........smartass...........comment.................INCREASING..................

Arahan
huh? you too Brutus?

Dark Urizen
huh? you too Brutus?

*hides knife*

I have no idea what you mean daddio whistle

Arahan
laughing Happy Dance whistle

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
........urge............to make..........smartass...........comment.................INCREASING..................

Go ahead and make the comment. Yours are usually the best ones to read.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Go ahead and make the comment. Yours are usually the best ones to read.

Thanks big grin
But i'll leave it to long pig. evil face He won't have any mercy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.