Rhino vs. Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
Ok lemme set the scene:

Rhino is once again stuck to the wall because of spidy, all of the sudden the blob burstes through the wall grabs rhinos horn and throws him into a pole. Then he says mad never mess with the blob and starts walking away. Rhino gets up in rage pats off and starts running towards blobs back screaming mad crap. Blob turns around and his face> sick right into his stomach blob shoves rhino into an icecream stand and then the battle begins.

Continue it please and be specific and good. No fooling around.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Dmx777
Ok lemme set the scene:

Rhino is once again stuck to the wall because of spidy, all of the sudden the blob burstes through the wall grabs rhinos horn and throws him into a pole. Then he says mad never mess with the blob and starts walking away. Rhino gets up in rage pats off and starts running towards blobs back screaming mad crap. Blob turns around and his face> sick right into his stomach blob shoves rhino into an icecream stand and then the battle begins.

1. never ever use the word "rage" on this forum. only i can
2. you are a sock of the_blob and you are going to get banned

Spawnrules
rage leave him alone hes my friend

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Spawnrules
rage leave him alone hes my friend

he is also a sock

Spawnrules
dont worry dm he is always like that

Ultimate Rage
how is he ur friend if he just registered "yesterday"?

Dmx777
Ok sup spawn k SOMEONE CONTINUE THE STORY AND RAGE SHUT UP!

Ultimate Rage
Ok sup spawn k SOMEONE CONTINUE THE STORY AND RAGE SHUT UP!

hahaha make me.....

Spawnrules
Rhino will jab blob but blob will get up stomp rhino, blob goes and tries attacking him but spawn juggernaut comes out of nowhere and kills both of them

Dmx777
I don't need to u lil dum **** look at urself!

Ultimate Rage
I don't need to u lil dum **** look at urself!

i am whats ur point?

Dmx777
lol he prolly will!

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
hahaha make me.....
rage please dont do this im begging you

Dmx777
my point is u should shut ur mut, before i report u for engaging a fight.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Spawnrules
rage please dont do this im begging you
fine i will leave this thread.....only because u asked

Dmx777
Thank you spawn.

Dmx777
Anyways...Rhino lifts up the ice cream stand and chuks it at blob hitting him but leaving no damage. Blob just sits there snirking while rhino tries making his webbed brain think.

Spawnrules
that works to

Dmx777
continue spawn but keep it a rhino vs blob since that is the forum and we can make another spwn vs someone elsewhere...

Spawnrules
spawn has won in every fight i made, especially spectre

Metalmanx
Crap, this is a good one. Both of them are nigh-invulnerable and uber strong.

I dunno who'd win this really. I think this one would really depend on the writer honestly.

house
rhino crushes blob into the pile of fat crap that he is, sorry i just despise blob. one eye

Dmx777
well i am kinda dare i say towards the blob since rhino is a lil dum and blob is indestructable so yea...

Spawnrules
hmmmmmmmm, i still say blob since he can run faster than rhino

Piedmon
The thing about this is that Rhino is not nearly smart enough to use anything resembling tactics or strategy at the Blob, especially if he's in a rage.

Rhino would continually try to charge the Blob and gore him. Blob's own strength level isn't nearly comparable to Rhino's, but Rhino would be unable to move him. Obviously, the most likely place Rhino would strike for in his rage is for Blob's belly, which would prove absolutely ineffective. Blob could probably lift Rhino and slam him down, although it's important to remember Blob basically has to stay rooted in place during this fight or he'll break his own aura of invulnerability.

It comes down to whether or not Rhino tries to hit Blob in the face, or leg, or one of his more vulnerable areas. If he can think through his own epic rage and stop going for the biggest target, he can win. Otherwise, he'll fruitlessly wear himself out and eventually Blob would just beat him into unconscoiusness (although I doubt Dukes could kill even an incapacitated Rhino.)

And, um, rage.

King Thor
Ok lemme set the scene:

Who the fuk is that old man? What the f**k?

King KAM
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
fine i will leave this thread.....only because u asked
too bad im here to pick up the slack for his ignorance,

and dmx you ARE a sock,everyone knows that Rhino is made of fury...not rage

Dmx777
lol the old man is just a fuuny pic i found online and kam i was telling a scene not about wut rhino is and isn't

snoopdogg
Rhino has a win over gray Hulk and did well against Thing. Heck he might have beaten Thing if he actually wanted to fight him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/RhinoandThing.jpg

Colossus-Big C
stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.