Holocaust vs Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Holocaust {AoA} vs Genis Vell's (weakest form)

DrDoom101
weakest form? Holocaust

leonidas
holocaust was bad arse . . .

DrDoom101
genis-vell at his weakest form was a baby...so he loses

leonidas
well, i guess there is that . . .

genis as legacy would likely be murdered quickly by holocaust.

armandovalles
no way. Even as Legacy he was still herald-level, Holocaust isnt anywhere near herald-level. Holocaust gets blown to bits.

demigawd
Holocaust is overrated. What are his best feats?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by demigawd
Holocaust is overrated. What are his best feats?

he killed apocalypse, galactus, stalemated HKH, destroyed TOAA, and kicked Ultimage Rage's arse

demigawd
lol. Oh, you're talking about Holocaust PRIME. Well in that case, I'd give him odds against HOTU Thanos. smile

leonidas
legacy had LOADS of trouble beating the exploding guy! that is NOT herald level . . .

and it took nate a LOT of effort to beat holocaust. i don't see legacy beating him.

leonidas
NITRO!! that was the exploding guy's name . . .

and nate DID have a GREAT deal of trouble with holocaust -- and he was really cutting lose . . .

The Ion
laughing

If Legacy was herald level, what's Photon? A cube being? Celestial perhaps?

Lucid Lui
Yeah, Photon is just now Herald level, legacy wasn't...

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
laughing

If Legacy was herald level, what's Photon? A cube being? Celestial perhaps?

Galactus level. He beat Sentry did he not?

armandovalles
Ummm, actually, Legacy was just below herald-level, Red Shirt Genis was herald-level, Insane Genis was SS-level (high-level herald), and now he's way above herald-level.

And i really hope u guys arent saying Nate Grey is herald level cuz he's not even close. Think of it like this, SS punked God-Like Cable, who is just an extremely amped up Nate Grey. So imagine wut SS would do to normal Nate?!?!

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DrDoom101
genis-vell at his weakest form was a baby...so he loses

Crease
Originally posted by armandovalles
Ummm, actually, Legacy was just below herald-level, Red Shirt Genis was herald-level, Insane Genis was SS-level (high-level herald), and now he's way above herald-level.

And i really hope u guys arent saying Nate Grey is herald level cuz he's not even close. Think of it like this, SS punked God-Like Cable, who is just an extremely amped up Nate Grey. So imagine wut SS would do to normal Nate?!?!

Given the ability to exist in space indefinitely, Nate Grey is one of the few non-cosmics in marvel history with enough power to stand up to herald level cosmics.

leonidas
<<Given the ability to exist in space indefinitely, Nate Grey is one of the few non-cosmics in marvel history with enough power to stand up to herald level cosmics.>>

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.