Wolverine vs Deathlok (Michael Collins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Here's some DL info:

Vs

Wolverine.

wolverine8888
is this guy actauly a real character lol

long pig
Yeah, he's a cyborg. I actually only have maybe 10 issues, but he's pretty cool.

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
is this guy actauly a real character lol He's quite real:

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-39,GGLG:en&q=Deathlok&sa=N&tab=wi

wolverine8888
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, he's a cyborg. I actually only have maybe 10 issues, but he's pretty cool.
ya he sounds cool he a marvel character I guessing

Creshosk
ya he sounds cool he a marvel character I guessing Yup.

long pig
But, he can't kill. It's against his programming. That may help Wolverine alot.

ya he sounds cool he a marvel character I guessing
He's pretty cool. He's got a good degree of superspeed, classic QS level, maybe.

I hear he's getting a new series.

wolverine8888
nice the only thing is I hope they make him look cooler. hey does any one know what winter soilders abilites are?

long pig
His muscles and cartilage are made of an extremely impact resistant, surprisingly elastic, adamantium/steel alloy.
^^^^

Ya, know...this could be used to explain how Wolverine's ligaments work and how he doesn't get really big muscles.

wolverine8888
does any one here know winter soldiers abilites

house
deathlok got smashed to pieces by ghost rider(literaly) i have the issue(I have most of deathloks issues). Although I think he would probably give wolvie an ass whooping because he has superiour strength speed agility...

Washco
Yeah but does DL's body regenerate? If not, wolvie can get in a few strategic cuts and DL won't be able to fight back.

house
I am not sure on that one, But I would say no I dont think his body does regenerate since its 90% inorganic.

wolverine8888
if ghost rider beat his ass I dont realy see wolverine losing since wolverine has fought ghsot rider to a stalemate in all there fights.

ZephroCarnelian
Wolverine won't be able to damage Deathlok very easily....

ZephroCarnelian
And Deathlok WILL be able to damage Logan. smile

DarkCrawler
if ghost rider beat his ass I dont realy see wolverine losing since wolverine has fought ghsot rider to a stalemate in all there fights.

doh

Ghost Rider = Wolverine?

No. Not at all. no

wolverine8888
wolverine beat cyber with his bone claws and cyber is a beast his skinn is all adamatium

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
doh

Ghost Rider = Wolverine?

No. Not at all. no
ghost rider as yet to defeat him and combat, but I assume u are saying in the ways there powers work and they fight then yes they are not a like.

DarkCrawler
Yeah.

But is Cyber Class 85? Does he have incredible weaponry? Is his mind as fast as computers? Is he fast enough do disarm Punisher with ease?

wolverine8888
doh

Ghost Rider = Wolverine?

No. Not at all. no
wolverine has yet to lsoe to ghost rider, but I assume u are tlaking about in the way they fight and there power then yes wolverine is much diffrent then ghost rider

wolverine8888
Yeah.

But is Cyber Class 85? Does he have incredible weaponry? Is his mind as fast as computers? Is he fast enough do disarm Punisher with ease?

he super human strength but I don't know his limit. he has a healing factor he has weaponry and far mroe fight expericne then this guy. he also ahs anti healing pioson. also he ahs supe rhuman agilit and reflexes

DarkCrawler
How did Wolverine defeat him?

wolverine8888
stabbing the shit out of he face, it was the only part of his body not covered in adamatium

DarkCrawler
But Deathlok has adamantium even on his face:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5463317

wolverine8888
key word his skeleton. cyber skin was adamatium there are a lot mroe places for wolverine to take out this guy then there is cyber

ZephroCarnelian
Did you not see my scans? His flesh is adamantium alloy. smile

DarkCrawler
key word his skeleton. cyber skin was adamatium there are a lot mroe places for wolverine to take out this guy then there is cyber

No. His entire body.

wolverine8888
nope his body is a type of metal not pure admatium only his skeleton is adamantim that his how u can see in some pics of him he his missing parts of his body sinc ehis skin is not infact a grade adamtium wolveriens claws will go right through it

ZephroCarnelian
Really? Doesn't make any difference.

Deathlok's got a healing factor too. Nanobots that repair him from the inside out. big grin

wolverine8888
it is a adamituim/steel alaloy wich is not inderstructable which wolverien claws would go right through

wolverine8888
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Really? Doesn't make any difference.

Deathlok's got a healing factor too. Nanobots that repair him from the inside out. big grin
thats nice in all but he sitll has human parts if I am not mistaken so he cna die. also his ehaling well actauly his self repair is good but not any were near par to wolveriens healign factor

Adam Warlock
stabbing the shit out of he face, it was the only part of his body not covered in adamatium

Wasn't there an explosion after that? The adamantium caused an explosive reaction with Ghost Rider's hellfire and they both were knocked down. Wolverine never beat him. It was a stalemate.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Wasn't there an explosion after that? The adamantium caused an explosive reaction with Ghost Rider's hellfire and they both were knocked down. Wolverine never beat him. It was a stalemate.
I was taken about cyber not ghost rider

ZephroCarnelian
Besides which, wouldn't Deathlok - at 85tons of strength - be able to kncok out Logan with a single punch?

smile

wolverine8888
ya just like hulk, rough -house, thing, hercules,wendigo,calibain, ba'al and many other 100 characters.............oh wait that right they cant

Adam Warlock
I was taken about cyber not ghost rider

Oh, my bad.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Oh, my bad.

no biggy every one makes mistakes

jinzin
hmm I'm skeptical about that strength pic.. how is it that deathlock on average has shown to be considerably weaker than that?

DarkCrawler
it is a adamituim/steel alaloy wich is not inderstructable which wolverien claws would go right through

Hard enough to most likely take Wolverine's claws, though...

wolverine8888
nope highly doughting that since wolverines claws easily go through steel. also ghost rider was able to burn and dent his skinn so that would mean wolveriens claws would easiliy go though, just as easiliy his claws can go through any heavy hitters

DarkCrawler
Ghost Rider's flame is magical. And yeah, Wolverine's claws can go through steel, but the adamantium there would stop him. There is also that full adamantium skeleton, so Wolverine is not able to chop off limbs or anything. Just cause wounds that Deathlok's nano-healing factor will negate. Also, Deathlok is fast enough to avoid Wolverine.

Adam Warlock
Michael Collins was probably the strongest, physically of all versions of Deathlok.

wolverine8888
actauly he is not fast enough he is a good dela slower then spiderman as seen in there fight. also wolverine does not need to be able to cut of limbs to kill deathlok. also is a adamantium steel aloy is is nto adamatium there a big diffrence it is far weaker wolverien claws will go right through it. so what ghsot rider ahs maijcal flames his magical flames have neevr once been able to dmaage wolverine skeleton.

ZephroCarnelian
Wolverine8888 - why does the fact that his claws are harder mean they'll go straight through him???

A spoon is much harder than brick.... it's not going through a wall though, is it...?

wolverine8888
a spoon is not razor sharp and said to go through almost any thing ecpt it self and what ever capts shield is made of. also wolverines claws have gone throu the fallowing hero who are just as durbale if not more durable then deathlok. hulk, hercules, wendigo, thing, gladeator, calabain, sas,rough-house, ba'al,ghost rider and many others

long pig
GR didn't blow Michael Collins apart, I don't believe. It was the other DL.

The organic flesh on MC is already dead, so you can't really kill it.

And LMAO @ Spiderman being faster than DL....wtf? This guy was near QS speed.

And, is anyone else wondering how the **** this guy got into the street level tourney???

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
hmm I'm skeptical about that strength pic.. how is it that deathlock on average has shown to be considerably weaker than that?
Because DL is forced to be non-lethal by his programming. He can't punch harder than what it takes to K.O someone.

I'm leaving CIS on here, otherwise Wolverine loses 10/10 if DL is going for the kill.

meep-meep
nope his body is a type of metal not pure admatium only his skeleton is adamantim that his how u can see in some pics of him he his missing parts of his body sinc ehis skin is not infact a grade adamtium wolveriens claws will go right through it

Is a machete, made of steel, denser and and stronger in composition to a piece of wood?. Yes of course. If you take that machete and start stabing and slicing it into thick piece of wood are you going to cut it? Barely. My point is is that just because something is denser than another object doesn't mean you can take the former object and cleave the latter object in two. In order to do that you need significant strentgh and forced aplied. Now Wolverine is strong by mine and your standards but in the fantastic realm of comics he is just a baby compared to others. So I highly doubt he has the strength required to push his claws, however sharp they may be, into a material not signficantely less dense than those very same claws. Writers tend to ignore this though. I guess that's why they are writers and not geologists.

meep-meep
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Wolverine8888 - why does the fact that his claws are harder mean they'll go straight through him???

A spoon is much harder than brick.... it's not going through a wall though, is it...?

Ahh! You got to it before I did!

long pig
He's made up of pure adamantium bones, and his skin is adamantium alloy. Wolverine won't be doing anything like cutting him in half or cutting anything off.

Wild Cowboy
This character sounds.......... TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE !!!

HEY DONT BLAME ME OF NOT RECOGNIZING HIM, I'M A DC READER !!!!

THIS GUY SHOULD MOVE TO DC !!!

long pig
He's programmed not to kill or seriously hurt, though. So, that's how I see Wolverine getting the better of him.

Wild Cowboy
Programs gets lags and bugs sometimes..... He'll get the bug called "need to kill" !!!

wolverine8888
Originally posted by meep-meep
Is a machete, made of steel, denser and and stronger in composition to a piece of wood?. Yes of course. If you take that machete and start stabing and slicing it into thick piece of wood are you going to cut it? Barely. My point is is that just because something is denser than another object doesn't mean you can take the former object and cleave the latter object in two. In order to do that you need significant strentgh and forced aplied. Now Wolverine is strong by mine and your standards but in the fantastic realm of comics he is just a baby compared to others. So I highly doubt he has the strength required to push his claws, however sharp they may be, into a material not signficantely less dense than those very same claws. Writers tend to ignore this though. I guess that's why they are writers and not geologists.

wolverine cuts hulk easiliy wendigo easiliy rough-hosue easiliy hercules easiliy so ur trying to say all these characters are less durable then death loc which they aint. wolveirne would have no problem cutting him and he could take waht ever death loc throught at him. also death loc was pritty much hundable to hit spiderman so i highly dought he faster in agility and reflex then wolverine

Wild Cowboy
^^^^^Now, you cant get any fanboy-er than that !!!

wolverine8888
? fanboyer? wtf I simply stating what has happen in comics u my firend need to read up on comics

long pig
Actually, Deathlok MC is as if not more durable than Hulk/Herc/Wendigo

Hulk just regens.
Wendigo's durability varies.
Herc is like Thor, durable but no superman.

And what is this bullshit about him not able to catch spiderman? He's as fast, if not faster than Spiderman.

From the 10 Deathlok comics I have, the team up issue is one of them.
Not only was Deathlok able to hit spiderman, he was able to overpower him.

They only fought for 2 pages, then they both fought the mutant teenagers. But, what happend was:

Spiderman sees DL.
Spiderman wonders what DL is doing.
Spiderman slowly follows DL.
Spiderman sees DL aiming his gun at the kids (zombies)
Spiderman thinks they are normal, and he attacks.
DL's sensors warn him and he dodges.
Spiderman grabs DL.
DL throws Spiderman away with one arm.
DL grabs his gun and explains he's a good guy.

house
GR booted the shit outa DL(collins), I would show You but I dont have a scanner.

King KAM
Wolverine wins, why??? because wolverine is herald level....duh

Shiz Knight
Hey that's my respect thread from another forum. Kind of flattering. Next time just leave my name on the bottom wouldja? Thanks.

Boy, they sure like to stroke Wolverine around here don't they? Deathlok would completely destroy Wolverine. A plasma pistol, a plasma rifle, class 150 strength if he turns off all control locks...I like Wolverine as much as the next guy, but he's out of his league.

-Shiz Knight

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Shiz Knight
Hey that's my respect thread from another forum. Kind of flattering. Next time just leave my name on the bottom wouldja? Thanks.

Yeah that's annoying...like I have recently experienced myself:

http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21838&page=2&pp=20

DarkCrawler

Boy, they sure like to stroke Wolverine around here don't they?

You...have...no...idea.

Believe me, I have two years of experience. laughing out loud

long pig

Boy, they sure like to stroke Wolverine around here don't they? Deathlok would completely destroy Wolverine. A plasma pistol, a plasma rifle, class 150 strength if he turns off all control locks...I like Wolverine as much as the next guy, but he's out of his league.

-Shiz Knight
Ah, same SK on CBR? Cool, welcome to KMC.

I didn't even think about giving credit, my bad. Good Respect Thread, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.