Kameo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysterio69
so what's everyone think of the game?

powerfulone1987
They reviewed it and said it was just a "beat 'em up" with a pink frilly dress on.

After seeing the game in play, I kind of agree. I was very interested in getting this game a few months ago, but now that I've learned more and have seen it in action, I do not want it at all.

Looks good for little/younger kids though, who want an Xbox360 for christmas.

Is it comprehensible.....

DarkDethbringer
whats it about? I'vr never heard of it....

powerfulone1987
A princess whose sisters kidnaps their parents and tries and takes over b/c she's jealous of her sister.
The main character, the good sister, has shapshifting powers, but her sister unlocks and ancient creature and it defeats the good sister and knocks out each of her shapeshifting abilities and you go on a quest to retrieve them and defeat your sister after you get them i guess.

is it comprehensible.....

Ken Kenobi
I have the game (it came with my 360)...it's just a beat em up with some small strategies needed. This is where the shape shifting comes into play. Each character has different abilities.

It's okay I guess, but not my genre and it could look better graphically. I'm trading it in for Perfect Dark Zero.

hotsauce6548
Not for me. erm

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I have the game (it came with my 360)...it's just a beat em up with some small strategies needed. This is where the shape shifting comes into play. Each character has different abilities.

It's okay I guess, but not my genre and it could look better graphically. I'm trading it in for Perfect Dark Zero. Sounds like a good move yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.