Phoenix vs. absolute zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Can the all powerful phoenix survive absolute zero?
I say she goes down.

GalacticStorm
Why have you suddenly got an obsession with Phoenix? Yes i proved you wrong in a thread but dont you think this is a bit excessive, not to mention juvenile.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mordum
Can the all powerful phoenix survive absolute zero?
I say she goes down.

Of course she can. Note: All-Powerful.

Xplosive
Joke thread.

Onikirimaru
Are you refering to a villian named absolute zero, or the temperature where all matter stops moving?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Are you refering to a villian named absolute zero, or the temperature where all matter stops moving?

Im really hoping its the first one laughing out loud

Mordum
Yeah its the first one. Me and GS go way back so yeah we cool big grin

Piedmon
Actually, you raise an interesting point. Pheonix's power stems (at least in Grant Morrison's version) from a sort of all-encompassing telekenesis. From what I've read, Pheonix can basically move molecules about any way she pleases and thereby reshape reality as she desires.

On the other hand....

Absolute Zero means all matter stops moving. Can Pheonix break through that inertia, through sheer will force the molecules to respond? Or does frozen mean frozen? Interesting idea.

Mordum
I think she will be frozen ,but not dead, until someone breaks her out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.