Wolverine vs Sabretooth Hulk vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which you think is a better match of those 4 great fighters ?

UltimateIronman
wolvie i know is you favourite but he doesnt stand a chance against hulk or jugg. but ittl be a great fight sabertooth vrs wolvie. id say hulk, juggernaut, wolvie then sabertooth

gladiator69
i meant them separate wolverine vs sabretooth them fighting together but leaving hulk and juggy out. and hulk and juggy go at it them selves so i was saying which one is a better battle between those 2 fights

wolverine8888
either way wolverine would own sabertooth. hell sabertooth aint even around any more wolverine killed him. current juggernaut would lose to wolverine. hulk and wolverine would most likly draw.

gladiator69
wolverine has match better fighting skills then hulk and i like wolvi much better but still just one punch from hulk and hes gone doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. if hulk knocks off wolverines head its not gonna fly back on just cause he has a healing ability. and i dont know if youve forgotten or not that hulk heals fast also

roughrider
Sabretooth Hulk? huh

wolverine8888
Originally posted by gladiator69
wolverine has match better fighting skills then hulk and i like wolvi much better but still just one punch from hulk and hes gone doesnt matter if he has a healing ability or not. if hulk knocks off wolverines head its not gonna fly back on just cause he has a healing ability. and i dont know if youve forgotten or not that hulk heals fast also
man ur not realy up to date in comis are u? wolverine ahs gone toe to toe with hulk many many tiems and ahs taken many many hits and been fine

gladiator69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
man ur not realy up to date in comis are u? wolverine ahs gone toe to toe with hulk many many tiems and ahs taken many many hits and been fine

]man ur not realy up to date in comis are u? think u got that the other way around dude. colossus almost knocked the crap out of wolverine once but colossus let him slide by. and if colossus can do that to wolverine then of course hulk can cause hes a hell lot stronger then colossus.

wolverine8888
? when did colossus every nock wolverien around? hope u aint talken about this fight

wolverine8888
I got it the other way around?

wolverine8888
another fight

wolverine8888
another one

wolverine8888
and another one

wolverine8888
and another

gladiator69
i remember seeing in one episode where juggy goes and screws up the city they blame it on colossus cause hes strong to. and wolverine jumped colossus and colossus threw his ass down but he let wolvie slide by.

wolverine8888
those are all seperate fights and there more of them.

wolverine8888
i remember seeing in one episode where juggy goes and screws up the city they blame it on colossus cause hes strong to. and wolverine jumped colossus and colossus threw his ass down but he let wolvie slide by.
episode are u kidding me ur using the shitty cartoon show that is nuthing like the comics as evidence lol.

wolverine8888
look how scared colossus is of wolverines claws?

gladiator69
ive read many others to stupid if i had a scanner i would show you afew where they go at it

gladiator69
if he does that to hulk wouldnt do a damn thing to him cause he has a faster healing ability than wolverine but like i said before wolverine is a much better fighter and just one punch from hulk adios amigo

wolverine8888
they have never gotten at it for real. ddue im telling u class 100 ton punches dont take wolverien out he just keeps comming. i can show u picks of any class 100s fighting wolverine. also i dont have a scanner I got these off a sight and other people becaus ei have the comics but no scanner lol

gladiator69
doesnt matter if they have never gone at it or not. use your damn head hulk able to lift over 100 tons and wolverine he has a class strength higher than a normal human. but i hit from hulk or any class 100 hes gone for good if he pucnhs wolverine in the head is his head gonna come fly back on just cause he has a healing ability ?

wolverine8888
hey boens are on breakable and all attached. by the way im using my head ur not using urs. wolverine has low end super human strength is can lift over 2 tons. his ability to heal is not weaker then hulks it ahs never bee provens whoes is stronger. also did u look at the dame pics those are 5 diffrent fights all of which wolverine got hit by hulk in

wolverine8888
do u want me to show u picks of wolverien beeing hit by hulk

gladiator69
sure

soleran30
hey boens are on breakable and all attached. by the way im using my head ur not using urs. wolverine has low end super human strength is can lift over 2 tons. his ability to heal is not weaker then hulks it ahs never bee provens whoes is stronger. also did u look at the dame pics those are 5 diffrent fights all of which wolverine got hit by hulk in

How did you get this magic number of 2 tons?

As far as comparison from wolverine's healing vs hulks what did you want to do a side by side comparison. The madder hulk is the better he heals.......who knows how they rank "side by side."

wolverine8888
Originally posted by soleran30
How did you get this magic number of 2 tons?

As far as comparison from wolverine's healing vs hulks what did you want to do a side by side comparison. The madder hulk is the better he heals.......who knows how they rank "side by side."
can hulk regrow his head? or arms? or survie a nuke?

wolverine8888
here one I dotn got to many cuz I dont have a skanner there pics people gave me

wolverine8888
here another

soleran30
Yes Hulk can survive a nuke and low orbit with reentry! And blasts as hot or hotter then sun (like against gladiator.) And he likes carrots.

gladiator69
here one I dotn got to many cuz I dont have a skanner there pics people gave me

your showing me proof and your showing yourself there that hulk can knock out wolverine. good boy

wolverine8888
and another

wolverine8888
your showing me proof and your showing yourself there that hulk can knock out wolverine. good boy
lol actauly all those pics wolverine is quite fine after being hit lol

wolverine8888
Yes Hulk can survive a nuke and low orbit with reentry! And blasts as hot or hotter then sun (like against gladiator.) And he likes carrots.
when ahs hulk survived a nuke?
has hulk ever regrown his head?

gladiator69
if wolverine keeps on hitting hulk more and more the more hulk is gonna get pissed off and the stronger he gets when hes pissed off

if u didnt remember that

soleran30
Bub the Hulk is SO much more durable then Wolverine he has never lost his head! Where did you get 2 tons for Wolverine from for lifting max?

gladiator69
when ahs hulk survived a nuke?
has hulk ever regrown his head?

i know where on eachothes side pall but gladiator is beyond more powerful then hulk. juggy hit gladiator in the stomach and didnt do a damn thing to him gladiator through his ass 10 miles away across the ocean. and if he can do that to juggy then of course hulk cause they have the same strength level

wolverine8888
wolverine fought gladitor for 6 days straight lol

gladiator69
wolverine fought gladitor for 6 days straight lol

impossible. show me proof there

wolverine8888
trash dumbster when full weighs 1600 punds wolverien throus it with one arm fast and far. I for one think wolverines over 2 tons

wolverine8888
lol I dont own it i found out about it on the forums ask some people abought it some one pasted a picture of it cover thats how i know about it

gladiator69

and was saying that other message to him that where on the same side i clicked on you by accident. so my bad

wolverine8888
any way i prove my piont wolverine can take hulks hits and keep comming

gladiator69
still no proof that he can beat hulk like u said right at the beginning

gladiator69

sorry pall but gladiator is much more powerful than hulk. look him up his raiting hes even more powerful then superman in a way

wolverine8888
ay I know his abiliies thats why I was surprized when some one siad wolveirne fought him 6 days straight.

wolverine8888
still no proof that he can beat hulk like u said right at the beginning
actauly I said it be a draw between him and hulk and go read (hulk vs wolverine #8) or u can read (death wolverine vs hulk) wolverine wins both of those encounters

gladiator69
who the F told you that ? you get the wrong info from your Buddy's u listen to

wolverine8888
I dont know ill see if I can find some info on it. also gladator beenn beaten by some stupid ass people befor such as gambit. which I own the comic off were gambit unleashes his whole deck of cards into gladiator stmack nocking him out.

gladiator69
I dont know ill see if I can find some info on it. also gladator beenn beaten by some stupid ass people befor such as gambit. which I own the comic off were gambit unleashes his whole deck of cards into gladiator stmack nocking him out.

gambit cant do jack just throw his damn energy cards at everyone thats all i see him do. he doesnt have any good fighting skills or nothing.

he acts like hes all smooth and all that he only wins his battles only when the xmen are there are to back his ass up

roughrider
any way i prove my piont wolverine can take hulks hits and keep comming

First time they ever met - Wolverine's FIRST EVER APPEARENCE - by the end, Hulk knocks him unconscious and walks away from a fallen Logan. And that was the end of that story.

wolverine8888
gambit cant do jack just throw his damn energy cards at everyone thats all i see him do. he doesnt have any good fighting skills or nothing.

he acts like hes all smooth and all that he only wins his battles only when the xmen are there are to back his ass up
I fully agree with u gambit is shit but still does not change the fact that in and x-men comic he defeated gladaitor all by him self

wolverine8888
Originally posted by roughrider
First time they ever met - Wolverine's FIRST EVER APPEARENCE - by the end, Hulk knocks him unconscious and walks away from a fallen Logan. And that was the end of that story.
ya and if u dident notice that wolverine had gloevs with claws attached not actaul claws. he also ha dno healign factor he was just a man lol.
also I did prove he can take hits form hulk and keep coming like in all there other fights hell even in his first apearence he got slammed to the gorund by hulk and kept comming and that was a non healing factor wolverine who infact had noc laws either just gloves with claws attached to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.