What would u fix if u could?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
what would u fix if u got the chance to go back in time 1000 yrs ago!!!???

i would maybe fix the taxing on the church and maybe the world war 2!!!!!

PVS
you would fix WW2?

and fix taxing the church????

what the hell does that mean?

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
you would fix WW2?

and fix taxing the church????

what the hell does that mean?
I second that...
But if by saying "fix" you mean "stop from happening" I'd definitley say WWII

botankus
I would fix both of my color printers at home. They're both pieces of sh*t!

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I would fix both of my color printers at home. They're both pieces of sh*t!

I would fix those hamsters in the cage next to me....man...now I'm up to 9 hampsters.....They won't stop!!

eek!

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo
I would fix those hamsters in the cage next to me....man...now I'm up to 9 hampsters.....They won't stop!!

eek!

laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by skiiboyz342
what would u fix if u got the chance to go back in time 1000 yrs ago!!!???

i would maybe fix the taxing on the church and maybe the world war 2!!!!!

sorry to revisit this, but i just HAVE to ask...if you went back in time 1000 years...

...how exactly would you be able to stop WW2 in the year 1005?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
sorry to revisit this, but i just HAVE to ask...if you went back in time 1000 years...

...how exactly would you be able to stop WW2 in the year 1005?

Never mind that. What the heck do you mean by fixing the following?

world war 2 - how would you fix a conflict that started because of so many reasons, what do you mean by fix?

american revolution - Once again, what the heck do you mean by fix?

independance day - Fix this by not making the movie. If you are talking about history, then once again, what the heck do you mean by fix?

civil wars with blacks - this is just a stupid comment. What civil war? There's been a few. If you are talking about the american civil war, they weren't warring with the black people and it was about more than salvery (although that was a pretty big issue).

skiiboyz342, you've created a thread that not only asks a confusing question, but the answer (as PVS pointed out) that you give to your own question is equally mystifying.

lil bitchiness
Nothing.

We probably wouldnt know as much as we do now if the certain things were stopped from happening.

Ikaru
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nothing.

We probably wouldnt know as much as we do now if the certain things were stopped from happening.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

skiiboyz342
no i mean those are examples!!!!
i'm asking if u could go back in time further back then maybe yesterday would u fix, redo, or do over anything?
like i would go back to 2001 and stop the plains from crashing into the pentogon, the twin towers and where ever else they crashed!!!
that's what i mean!!!

KharmaDog
no i mean those are examples!!!!
i'm asking if u could go back in time further back then maybe yesterday would u fix, redo, or do over anything?
like i would go back to 2001 and stop the plains from crashing into the pentogon, the twin towers and where ever else they crashed!!!
that's what i mean!!!

I'm sorry, but holy crap...just... holy crap huh

Sir Whirlysplat
My Boiler I still have a cough and its just stopped fecking igniting!!! Its bloody new as well!!!!

skiiboyz342
that's very valid

skiiboyz342
really u've got to be joking!!!!

ur boiler!!
in the time u could use on fixing ur boiler i probly would have changed history 7x over!!!!

DarkCrawler
!!!!

plains!

!!! !!!

!!

debbiejo
I'd like to fix up a really good breakfast right about now!.....Maybe fix up my unsociable neighbor too..

botankus
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
!!!!

plains!

!!! !!!

!!

Ah, yes, if only we had stopped those flying meadows.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Ya know, I was gonna comment on that....LOL "plains"...There really bad in tornado alley

BobbyD
Hatred, bigotry and discrimination.

PVS
"civil wars with blacks"

i cant stop giggling when i read this.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BobbyD
Hatred, bigotry and discrimination.

You cannot fix those things. Peoples attitudes have to change, and thats something none of us can influence other than within ourselves.

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
independance day - Fix this by not making the movie. If you are talking about history, then once again, what the heck do you mean by fix?

My feelings, too, about the movie.

But what's wrong with Independence Day (the holiday)? A day off from work, fireworks, BBQ, burgers, swimming, and mosquitoes!

Fëanor
well if i could go back and fix anything, it'd be my dad's reluctance in buying bill gates stocks when he had a chance....but then he'd prolly divorce my mom and find himself some young hott bimbette and live the life up while we live in poverty begging for scraps of food and money, then i'd end up hooking up with some ruffians and end up in jail or something....

DreamingWarrior
hmmmmmm...... i'd fix the stupid miles and all that keep me from my girlfriend......

Fëanor
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
hmmmmmm...... i'd fix the stupid miles and all that keep me from my girlfriend...... amen ma brother!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
that's very valid

Why thank you smile

really u've got to be joking!!!!

ur boiler!!
in the time u could use on fixing ur boiler i probly would have changed history 7x over!!!!

Oh I see it was an attempt at sarcasm smile

Where do I start laughing out loud

skiiboyz342
hahaha..... real funny guys!!!
i ment planes!!!!!!!
i think u know what i was saying!!!!
i'm a really bad speller so don't make fun of me i'm not the one with a funny name......... jkjkjkjkjkjk ........ the jokes on u ...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

skiiboyz342
i don't know start at anything Sir WhirlySplat!!!!!!
the floor is ur's

skiiboyz342
as for the rest of u i'm not saaing the movie or civil war with blacks!!!!
what i'm saying is if u got the chance to change one little mistake like stopping the slavery with african americans or maybe change the color of george washington's coat on the last day of battle would u do that?
that's what i'm asking

justdecent
I won't pretend like I know exactly what your request it, but if I could turn back time and undo damage, I would undo WW2 cuz it caused the most amount of damage.

botankus
I'd undo the mating of the first two cockroaches and remove their reproductive organs. I hate 'em!

PVS
i'd compile a list of everyone i hate and neuter their ancestors smile

skiiboyz342
wow ahhhh .,...... PVS u need to figure ur priorities out really think about the question i gave and consider the facts!!!!!!
please do that for me!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
wha? the question is bullshit.

even if you could go back in time you wouldnt make a damn bit of difference.
how would you have stopped a world war? or 9-11? you wouldnt have been
able to do shit.

oh so lets just assume that we also have some godlike power to travel time and erase history at will? well, i just think its just a silly topic.

skiiboyz342
it might be PVS but would u not want to go back in ur life and maybe stop a very bad embarrisment from happening? huh? would u not like to do that if u got the chance?

PVS
out of fear of creating a paradox, no i wouldnt change a thing.
also, the person i am today is a culmination of all my life's experiences,
so if i were to alter that, wouldnt i be killing myself? in other words, the person that i am now would cease to exist, in favor of PVS v.2.0
seems like a lose-lose to me

fini
changing the past is something that can give really ****ed up results. If you change one bad thing from happening, how do you know something even worse would have happened later on.

Uhhh Skiiboyz342, you've changed what your thread means about 2-3 times already and you are asking people to not make jokes in it?!?!?! Maybe if you actually put some thought into a SPECIFIC question and WRITE and SPELL more maturely, then you may get some mature answers. Think bout that before you make a thread in GD section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.