Orion vs thor(no weapons or magic, h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins they fight in new york

long pig
Orion.
No weapons means fully unleashed Orion.

He'd be much stronger, much faster, much more durable than Thor. He's already unmatched in h2h in D.C.

Orion wins.

DrDoom101
Agreed, orion wins.

the Darkone
Thor wins,

Sir Whirlysplat
Orion

the Darkone
Thor is stronger, more durable, greater stamina, better warrior than orion. Speed, reflexes their about equal in all out battle battle Thor will come out on top, Thor battled a enrage Zeus for months with out pauseing. Thor is not average god he is a hybrid son of skyfather and elder god his powers and abilities are beyond your average god, it's been said that orion is equal to wonder woman in strength and superman is stronger than both and superman = or little bit less< Thor in strength.

Durability Orion almost died fighting silver surfer in the hunger and black racer was coming for him, he was on deaths door when he was fighting meaggadon in ww III crossover if wasn't for aztek boosting his heal factor he would've died drifting in space.

Thor 7/10

the Darkone
Running speed edge to Thor even hela stated when thor was running she couldn't see him at all, she said his speed is beyond comperhension and she is a godesss Thor#354. High Evolutionary created a real super speedster Zefra from thor's dna, Thor's DNA different from your average gods Avengers Vol.1 14.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Running speed edge to Thor even hela stated when thor was running she couldn't see him at all, she said his speed is beyond comperhension Thor#354. High Evolutionary created a real super speedster Zefra from thor's dna, Thor's DNA different from your average gods Avengers Vol.1 14.

No one else has agreed with you.

olympian
"Thor battled a enrage Zeus for months with out pauseing"

I dont recall him being enraged. Both him and Odin dont need to be to beat top tiers with ease.

long pig
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
No one else has agreed with you.
He always defends Thor. Not many people read his posts because of how biased he is. He's even admitted never reading an Orion comic in the last Thor v Orion match.

Judging by his looks, Orion would lose. If you know his story & power & skill, then you realize he'd win pretty easily.

I finished reading his entire Walt Simonson's run, and by jorge I want more Orion!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
He always defends Thor. Not many people read his posts because of how biased he is. He's even admitted never reading an Orion comic in the last Thor v Orion match.

Judging by his looks, Orion would lose. If you know his story & power & skill, then you realize he'd win pretty easily.

I finished reading his entire simon run, and by jorge I want more Orion!!!

Orion is a cool character - I haven't read as much of him as I need to, but I have read enough to know hand to hand he beats "classic" Thor.

long pig
Orion is a cool character - I haven't read as much of him as I need to, but I have read enough to know hand to hand he beats "classic" Thor.
H2H, easily.

With Mjolnir vs Astroforce, I can't say the odds fer Orion are very good. sad He'd still do well, though.

olympian
You say the man exagerates over Thor and then say something exageratted yourself.

None of the two will beat the other easily. With or without theyr weapons.

Sir Whirlysplat
H2H, easily.

With Mjolnir vs Astroforce, I can't say the odds fer Orion are very good. sad He'd still do well, though.

Mjolnir is greater than his harness, its more versatile, still he did some damage to "Starro" with it smile

long pig
Originally posted by olympian
You say the man exagerates over Thor and then say something exageratted yourself.

None of the two will beat the other easily. With or without theyr weapons.
I honestly think he could do it easily. As in not the hardest fight he's ever fought.

the Darkone

What the f**k?Judging by his looks, Orion would lose. If you know his story & power & skill, then you realize he'd win pretty easily.

I finished reading his entire Walt Simonson's run, and by jorge I want more Orion!!!

First of all I'm not biased. Thor will out last orion in h2h combat, if you really look at it kriby made them to close together their pretty much the same person only difference orion over the years has been written properly while thor goes up and down depending on the writer.

If you think Orin would win easliy then you are biased your damnself, Thor is warrior born like orion, the difference is that thor father odin has trained him so has his brother tyr and other great warriors of asgard 2,000 years of fighting experience vs 300 years.

Don't forget that walt simonson's was writting Thor before he was writting orion.

In my opinion

Kriby/lee Thor > Walt simonson's Orion
Walt simonson's Thor= Walt simonson's Orion
walt simonson's Orion> jurgens Thor

long pig
Mjolnir is greater than his harness, its more versatile, still he did some damage to "Starro" with it smile
Yeah, the Hammer is easily > the Harness. But, that's O.K.

He's still very cool.

long pig
Originally posted by the Darkone
First of all I'm not biased. Thor will out last orion in h2h combat, if you really look at it kriby made them to close together their pretty much the same person only difference orion over the years has been written properly while thor goes up and down depending on the writer.

If you think Orin would win easliy then you are biased your damnself, Thor is warrior born like orion, the difference is that thor father odin has trained him so has his brother tyr and other great warriors of asgard 2,000 years of fighting experience vs 300 years.

Don't forget that walt simonson's was writting Thor before he was writting orion.

In my opinion

Kriby/lee Thor > Walt simonson's Orion
Walt simonson's Thor= Walt simonson's Orion
walt simonson's Orion> jurgens Thor

So, your ONLY argument for Thor winning is.....he's older?

Not a very good argument considering that Orion spent every minute of his life training in h2h & weapons, while Thor spent his days playing around and getting into trouble. So much so that he was punished by Odin.

Thor is the pampered spoiled child and Orion is the warrior in body and soul. Thor talks the talk but he rarely walks the walk.

DrDoom101
So, your ONLY argument for Thor winning is.....he's older?

i think he means that Thor has more experience.

olympian
"I honestly think he could do it easily. As in not the hardest fight he's ever fought"

Considering both track records and combat feats,i cant actually see that.

Simonson for example treated them pretty well without showing one really strongerthan the other. But that is of course the opinion i get, when i read both runs.

long pig
What you make of your experience is what matters. Karate Kid far outweighs both Orion & Thor in h2h skill, and he's only 20 or so years old.

Orion's 200-300 years of constant battle and training, taking it seriously and having a natural ability to fight>Thor's 2000 years of goofing off and being punished and sent to Earth for a few hundred years until he matured.

supremthor
the way i see it orion beats thor just like hercules defeated thor in a h2h fight

kgkg
Thor without hammer(h2h) isn't that good

Orion wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.