Tryouts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JustinWatson040
Hi, My name is Justin and i am 11 years old. I live in america but i pick up a british accent wicked eaysley.
I was wondering if anyone knew how i could maby try out for Harry Potter 5. Just for a 1st year maby. It doesent ahve to have any speeking parts but it would be a good way to get known. Thanks

Cheers

Justin

allofyousuckkk
hey! You can't be in it, it doesn't matter how well your british accent is. And guess what else?

God hates you!smile

danagrint
that was mean

You can't be in it because they already have people for everything, I think

Barker
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
hey! You can't be in it, it doesn't matter how well your british accent is. And guess what else?

God hates you!smile
http://overindulgence.net/plz.jpg

JustinWatson040
If it wasent full would i be able to tryout for a no talking part iven though i am american.

and allofyousuckkk why did u ahve to say that. its not verry nice

The Phantom
... Ummm.... Yea.... Mods... Raz? This one is for you. We got a underage child in the KMC forums, I repeat, a underage child in the KMC forums!

Emily_depp
Originally posted by The Phantom
... Ummm.... Yea.... Mods... Raz? This one is for you. We got a underage child in the KMC forums, I repeat, a underage child in the KMC forums!

didnt kno there was an age limit well im glad im 14!

The Ones
my hat smells of cat piss no expression

Director_Joe
Originally posted by The Ones

no expression okay...What did--.......what did that have to do with anything?

danagrint
shifty

gshkris7272
lol.. that was awesome

MistressofSnape
okay then... er...this really has no point now does it...

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by JustinWatson040
If it wasent full would i be able to tryout for a no talking part iven though i am american.

and allofyousuckkk why did u ahve to say that. its not verry nice

If his name is allofyousuckk I think he had very good reason to say that. He obviously think we all suck.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Ones
laughing out loud

zac_j
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
If his name is allofyousuckk I think he had very good reason to say that. He obviously think we all suck.
and y does suck have 3 k's may i ask?

hotsauce6548
I smell a ban coming along. no expression

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I smell a ban coming along. no expression
*Sniffs* I Think You're Right..

RoguePw25
CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.