What about the TV series??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Is there any updates about the proposed Tv series.

McCusto
No.

kegs202
Cheers mate. I get the feeling this may never happen.

amity75
I read in Empire magazine the other day that Lucasfilm are opening a studio in Malaysia purely for the reason of working on the new TV series due for broadcast in 2007.

BAILY
It is supposed to come out 2007.. so we still got a long time to wait, really..... but I hope it falls thru.. i am done with Star Wars now...

starwarsrules14
I think a TV series would be...inderesting. I here Mark Hamill will do a guest appearance, don't know how well that will go over...

GCG
I was used to waiting 3 years for some SW. Its only two years, so its ok with me.

amity75
I'm pretty much all "Star Wars outed" right now but I'm sure that when 2007 comes around I'll be desperate for more star wars and I'll be as excited as a dog with 2 dicks.

BAILY
The only way I will watch this show is if it is based on Bail Organa.... because he is my fav character.. otherwise i have no interest in SW anymore

GCG
What info do we have on the series ? Same actors ?

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by GCG
What info do we have on the series ? Same actors ?

I don't think so...Like I said Mark Hamill may appear, but it will be based on the minor characters.

InfiniteDY
Originally posted by BAILY
The only way I will watch this show is if it is based on Bail Organa.... because he is my fav character.. otherwise i have no interest in SW anymore

I think there is a good chance he might play a role. He isn't really a "main character" and the actor is known for playing other TV roles.

smile

Sadako of Girth
*CoughBountyhuntersCough*

BAILY
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Sadako bud... lol we can read between the lines..... as cool as it might be.. it just doesnt interest me.... bounty hunters.... we dont need their scum.. stick out tongue laughing Good find tho.. you are still da man!!

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Bless you big grin .......god that was so cheesy, the bless you I mean.
I won't watch it if it dosen't have Obi, Ani, and Padme in it.

Stun
I hope they have Shaak Ti in this series - due to the raw deal she had with Episode III

Captain REX
I guess that all depends on when the series is set. I'd like a post-ROTS pre-ANH series myself. I've had enough of the Clone Wars, but oh well, we're getting two series anyway.

Ken Kenobi
I have a feeling it will center on some Jedi who survived Order 66...then again I could be wrong.

Captain REX
I wouldn't mind that so much as some random Jedi General during the Clone Wars. I mean, Kenobi and Yoda already did that, but we already know that they are the only survivors to make it to the end of the trilogy.

The series would end with Jedi Master ________ eating total shit. big grin

Ken Kenobi
I wouldn't mind that myself...it would be totally awesome. big grin

I just hope they try even harder to blend the look to that of the OT with this live action series. Less flash, more grit. It may just be that way since they will have a limited budget.

darthvader_fan
really what about the series

whens it coming out
Whats it About
Will star wars geeks like it

All questions i would like to know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.