Morlun vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botcherby
I just wanna see if anyone actually thinks Wolverine would have a chance against Morlun

I think Morlun is the bees knees for eating Spiderman's eye... big rep

long pig
Now, I wouldn't go as far as saying he's the beesknees, but he IS cool.

TwisterGameX
If wolvie had Morluns weakness of radio active spider blood then yeah.

Arahan
After ASM526 I actually think that Morlun can go toe to toe with almost everyone. He is durable like hell and uber strong.

spiderboy5
only feral mode could get wolverine out of this one

Metalmanx
Feral mode would just prolong Wolverine's defeat honestly. I can't wait for wolverine8888 to get in here and try to defend Wolverine in this fight. Morlun would eat Wolverine for breakfast.

And possibly a midnight snack, too. I dunno. You get the point.

wolverine8888
hmm lets think about this morlum takes ur energy away with every punch true. but if wolverien did lsoe this fight he would out last spiderman by at least 2 days vs this guy. also u all assuming wolverine gunn fist fight this guy? this guy aint relay known for his speed. if wolverien stabbed him it would go right though this guy. in my opion grogon is a much tougher opponet then morlun

wolverine8888
Originally posted by spiderboy5
only feral mode could get wolverine out of this one
u mean beserker not feral. feral is animal like wolverine. beserker is animal like but using all his fighting skill and all his abilities at top provormance

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
If wolvie had Morluns weakness of radio active spider blood then yeah.

wolverine8888
even with out it wolverine stabbed him in the heart he is dead

Metalmanx
Morlun is as strong as Hulk and Thor. And was able to effortlessly keep up with Spiderman. Wolverine doesn't really have a chance here.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Morlun is as strong as Hulk and Thor. And was able to effortlessly keep up with Spiderman. Wolverine doesn't really have a chance here.
actauly he is not as strong as thor or hulk. see how much u know about him. he is 24 ton character. his power is that when he punches u he steals part of ur energy so it apears as if some one much stronger is hititng u. also he was able to hit and enraged spiderman who was pritty much standing there and just un loading hits. in the begginingg of the fight he hit spiderman far far less then spiderman hit him. if u count the second fight with spiderman gets his eyeripped out that wa sa very weaken and dieng spiderman and should be voided as info. wolverine would hit morlun more times then morlun would hit him and that would mean morlun getting his ass stabbed many many times.

Metalmanx
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/morlun.html

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Morlun/morlun.htm

As strong as Hulk and Thor.

And I know plenty about him. He was pretty much toying with Spiderman the whole time. If he had wanted to from the very beginning, he could've just destroyed Spiderman.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/morlun.html

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Morlun/morlun.htm

As strong as Hulk and Thor.

And I know plenty about him. He was pretty much toying with Spiderman the whole time. If he had wanted to from the very beginning, he could've just destroyed Spiderman.

the offical 2005 spiderman hand book states him at 24 tons. which makes perfect sense seeing how he steal ur life force when he hits u making his punches seem harder. ur info is not offical mine is ur little sight means nuthing. there first fight morlun was not "toying" with him he was fighting him heads up if he fought wolverine like he did spiderman he would die

Piedmon
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hmm lets think about this morlum takes ur energy away with every punch true. but if wolverien did lsoe this fight he would out last spiderman by at least 2 days vs this guy. also u all assuming wolverine gunn fist fight this guy? this guy aint relay known for his speed. if wolverien stabbed him it would go right though this guy. in my opion grogon is a much tougher opponet then morlun

Bear in mind Wolverine only defeated Gorgon because Gorgon wanted to finish him off with his power, instead of going for effeciency and just stabbing the little runt...

wolverine8888
u know stabbing wolverine another itme deffently would not of killed him. also grgon new he could not assure a win unless he used his eye. wolverine could of kept fighting and in the end wolverine would not of died he would of come abck grogon on the other hand had no healing factor thsoe injuries would of killed him.

soleran30
LOL yeah whatever wolverine8888.............Morlun can outlast wolverine because he can use wolverine against himself and wolverine's healing factor here is helping morlun as much as it's helping himself..........

Morlun would just incapacitate wolverine and use him like a lunch box that just refills itself magically everyday!smilelol

wolverine8888
he can drain the perosn lfie force hrut the perosn he fighting he cna not take there abilities mena wolverine healing factor in no way would help him to heal. so no ur wrong.

soleran30
lol no I am rightsmile lol he steals their life force so the longer wolverine heals the more life force he drains the stronger he getssmile LOL you thought he was strong fighting spiderman? HA let wolverine fight him for 2 days and Morlun would be a class 200!!!!

wolverine8888
u dotn udnerstand his ability lol he does not gian the person strength when he drains a life force he simply uses it against them when he hits them and he has to hit them do do so. if wolverine stabs him he aint healing he does not get wolverine healing factor. so no ur wrong.

soleran30
Ok one more time for you..........NEVER EVER ONCE did I say he absorbs abilities but life force.........life force=strength..........the longer Wolverine fights the stronger Morlun gets............hence my comment Morlun would be a class 200 guy at the end of a fight with Wolverine.......

I never said Morlun would have a super healing factor.lol slow down digest the words~!

wolverine8888
again u dotn seem to under stand he does not get stronger when he exsorbes there power when he hits u he takes part of ur life enegry and hits u with it. he does not keep the energy

wolverine8888
also again wolverine gunna stabb him many many tiems during this fight how the hell is morlun gunna survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.