Cloak vs. Batman...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
While on patrol Batman witnesses Cloak suck some random criminal into the Darkforce dimension within his cloak. Batman confronts Cloak, a fight ensues. Who wins...?

Piedmon
Batman. Cloak is a teenaged doofus with superpowers, just the character type Batman specializes in punishing.

long pig
Cloak wins in a massive curbstomp.

Piedmon
BATTYRANGS TO THE THROAT.

long pig
BATTYRANGS GO TO ANOTHER DIMENSION.

Cloak wins 10/10

Piedmon
Last time I checked, Cloak didn't have super-hearing. What stops Batman from just slipping behind him (this fight is in an alley, remember) and suckerpunching him with said batarang?

long pig
What stops Cloak from doing the same thing?

Piedmon
Because Batman only has a lifetime of training. Cloak can teleport, yeah, but his senses aren't anywhere near as keen as Wayne's. Even if he emerges from the shadows totally soundlessly, it's unlikely he himself would be able to spot Batman before Batman spotted him.

Black Adam
ninja

Mr.V
Cloak owns him so badly its unfair. and why bump a nearly 7 month old thread BA? stick out tongue

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mr.V
Cloak owns him so badly its unfair. and why bump a nearly 7 month old thread BA? stick out tongue

Thats what your supposed to do whenever you have an idea for a match.

search and make sure it hasn't been done before.

am i the only one that still does this???? sad

Mr.V
No, its just the fact that they're all cloak! no expression cloak was happy in the shadows outside everyone's gaze. why you bring him out sad

who?-kid
It could go either way. Cloak can be knocked down - his head is as vulnerable as that of a normal human being.

But that cape of his is dangerous, I think only two people escaped from his cape : Doom and Spider-Man.

H. S. 6
Cloak wins 7/10.

Bats may be able to sneak up on him, but that cape is too much for him to handle, methinks.

Metalmanx
How did Spider-Man escape?

FujiFuu
Originally posted by who?-kid
It could go either way. Cloak can be knocked down - his head is as vulnerable as that of a normal human being.

But that cape of his is dangerous, I think only two people escaped from his cape : Doom and Spider-Man.

Thanos with the IG blew him up from the inside also.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How did Spider-Man escape?
Good question. It's been at least 10 years since I read that comic, and believe me, Spider-Man escaping was just stupid. As much as I love him, he simply can not escape. But I don't remember exactly how it went. I'll look it up (here I come, attic...)

Doom blasted his way out, that was in the own Cloak & Dagger comics.

who?-kid
Originally posted by FujiFuu
Thanos with the IG blew him up from the inside also.
I don't call that escaping lol... well, maybe a kind of escaping...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.