Starfire vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins

Starfire

vs

Wolverine

LethalFemme
bump...............ooooooooo my first bump........lol

dman2008
Starfire 7-10 to versatile and powerful for Wolverine

LethalFemme
any1 else?

freezedoom
An alien who shoots starbolts and alien strength
vs.
An X-Man with claws
Hmmmmm.....
I pick Star

wolverine8888
Originally posted by freezedoom
An alien who shoots starbolts and alien strength
vs.
An X-Man with claws
Hmmmmm.....
I pick Star
and x-men who is a mutant with super human strength, reflexes ,agility durbalility and can heal form almost any injury. wolverine also has claws that cna pritty much cutt through any thing and his bones are attach and laced with adamatium. he is also a master of all forms of known combat. so and x-men with claws is a very very very very very be under statement

Piedmon

Metalmanx
Starfire with the greatest of ease. And this is not a depowering of Wolverine. Starfire is just leagues above him.

LethalFemme

wolverine8888
I dont know star fires been tkaen out by some shitty people befor

LethalFemme
and wolverine................

wolverine8888
Originally posted by LethalFemme
and wolverine................
im talken on a regualr basis fight the x-men he normaly gets taken out might fast vs random guys. wolverine relay has never lost to any stupid ecpt for a few ecptions

LethalFemme
i guess this is one of those exceptions...............

Creshosk
He'd probably have to change his name to Crispyrine after this fight.

Originally posted by dman2008
Starfire 7-10 to versatile and powerful for Wolverine How would he get the 1-3?

wolverine8888
not realy it realy depends on were this fight takes place. if it in a city wolverine can surly take the win. but if it in an open field and star firer play it smart and does not be a retard then wolverine would lose. wolverine cna and has taken full hits from star firer so he can in fact take hits it gunan take a little while for star firier to take him out but if he smart star firer wins

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Creshosk

How would he get the 1-3?

i was thinking that 2........lol he cant fly she can and shes 2 fast 4 him

LethalFemme
Originally posted by wolverine8888
not realy it realy depends on were this fight takes place. if it in a city wolverine can surly take the win. but if it in an open field and star firer play it smart and does not be a retard then wolverine would lose. wolverine cna and has taken full hits from star firer so he can in fact take hits it gunan take a little while for star firier to take him out but if he smart star firer wins

so if she doesnt fly.........lol

wolverine8888
to fast for him i highly dought that

wolverine8888
so if she doesnt fly.........lol
no meaning if he flys low likr he tends to do. wolverine can jump surprizingly high so he wouldhave to stay pritty high up. but in a city now I coudl see wolverine taking so major wins.

LethalFemme
to fast for him i highly dought that

funny thing is what guardian did is most likely what star would do to wolvie...........lol

LethalFemme
no meaning if he flys low likr he tends to do. wolverine can jump surprizingly high so he wouldhave to stay pritty high up. but in a city now I coudl see wolverine taking so major wins.

star would go all out and beat she alwayz does................thats why i paired these two their kind the same

Piedmon
The 1-3 should represent the times when there is an opportunity for Wolverine to get at her. Starfire is strong, but unlike it seems the vast majority of DC heroes, she's not invulnerable. One solid slash would put her down.

wolverine8888
wolverien far quicker then dd it gunna be a lot harder to hit him though in an open plain if he stayed high enough wolverine can't win but if he went low like guardain did in that pic well he could deffently lose.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Piedmon
The 1-3 should represent the times when there is an opportunity for Wolverine to get at her. Starfire is strong, but unlike it seems the vast majority of DC heroes, she's not invulnerable. One solid slash would put her down. And the oppertunity to get the flying Tameranian would be?

LethalFemme
And the oppertunity to get the flying Tameranian would be?

ppl seem to forget star is an expert fighter

Creshosk
ppl seem to forget star is an expert fighter She really doesn't need much here, flys and shoots him. . .pull a stunt from DBZ, I think it's a vegeta move where they practically turn into a machine gun fireing projectiles . . . Wolverine may be good at dodgeing, but he's no spiderman.

LethalFemme
She really doesn't need much here, flys and shoots him. . .pull a stunt from DBZ, I think it's a vegeta move where they practically turn into a machine gun fireing projectiles . . . Wolverine may be good at dodgeing, but he's no spiderman.

cant she use her powers to create a shield and speaking of dbz i know she can create the little dome thingy and get him

wolverine8888
She really doesn't need much here, flys and shoots him. . .pull a stunt from DBZ, I think it's a vegeta move where they practically turn into a machine gun fireing projectiles . . . Wolverine may be good at dodgeing, but he's no spiderman.
ya but then again even if a few hit him they aint gunna slow him down. if she plays it smart she wins every time pritty much on an open field. in a city well thats a diffrent story.

Piedmon
Expert doesn't equal to master, which would most accurately describe Wolverine. Good though Starfire doubtlessly is, there are two factors to consider:

1. Wolverine has had much longer than is afforded in a human lifetime to accrue skills and techniques.

2. He has adamantium claws.

No armor, and certainly not her bare hands, is going to save Starfire from Wolverine's claws. Unless she can zip out of the way, she's going down.

There are basically two scenarios (off the top of my head) where Wolverine can win.

1. They are in an enclosed chamber, something around the area of ten yards or less apart. I believe Wolverine could clear that distance and make his strike before Star could so much as power up her energy bolts. Remember, the Canuck outpaces tigers and bobcats just for training. He's faster than a jungle cat.

2. Starfire is, for whatever reason, flying low, and Wolverine has snuck up onto the pricepiece of some ledge above her. His training as a government operative allows him to move with the utmost stealth, and since Tamaranians don't possess enhanced senses Star is unlikely to notice him until it's too late. Wolverine could pounce right onto her back and finish the fight with one swipe.

Those are pretty much the only ways I can see Wolverine winning. (And obviously, neither of these totally clinch it since there's always the chance Star gets lucky and blasts him before he gets too close.)

LethalFemme
ya but then again even if a few hit him they aint gunna slow him down. if she plays it smart she wins every time pritty much on an open field. in a city well thats a diffrent story.

not with her unlike most heroes she kinda doesnt care whos around.....................erm

LethalFemme
Expert doesn't equal to master, which would most accurately describe Wolverine. Good though Starfire doubtlessly is, there are two factors to consider:

1. Wolverine has had much longer than is afforded in a human lifetime to accrue skills and techniques.

No armor, and certainly not her bare hands, is going to save Starfire from Wolverine's claws. Unless she can zip out of the way, she's going down.

There are basically two scenarios (off the top of my head) where Wolverine can win.

1. They are in an enclosed chamber, something around the area of ten yards or less apart. I believe Wolverine could clear that distance and make his strike before Star could so much as power up her energy bolts. Remember, the Canuck outpaces tigers and bobcats just for training. He's faster than a jungle cat.

2. Starfire is, for whatever reason, flying low, and Wolverine has snuck up onto the pricepiece of some ledge above her. His training as a government operative allows him to move with the utmost stealth, and since Tamaranians don't possess enhanced senses Star is unlikely to notice him until it's too late. Wolverine could pounce right onto her back and finish the fight with one swipe.

Those are pretty much the only ways I can see Wolverine winning. (And obviously, neither of these totally clinch it since there's always the chance Star gets lucky and blasts him before he gets too close.)

you do know shes quicker than he is and would most likey move or reverse

Piedmon
There's speed in outright thrust power and then there's reflexes. Just because she can jet about at Mach 2 doesn't mean Starfire cognates and reacts any quicker than Wolverine. Since he -is- enhanced in that regard, I doubt she is quicker than he is in terms of reflexes.

wolverine8888
not with her unlike most heroes she kinda doesnt care whos around.....................erm
who said there was people around in a city with no people wolverine could easiliy ambush her

Creshosk
You realize he has like 0 air control right? If he leaps at her and she dodges even a little that's goign to completely screw him up.

Wolverine CAN'T fly. Starfire CAN fly.
Wolverine can however fry.

Creshosk
who said there was people around in a city with no people wolverine could easiliy ambush her If he's given a stealth advantage. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
she;s a little out of his league now that i think about it..........

wolverine8888
If he's given a stealth advantage. roll eyes (sarcastic)
? if there one either sid eof a city and they ahve to kill eachother wolverine could easiliy sneak up on her if she flys low she dead and he could always just wait for her to coem down it not like he could find him he probly the most stealthy character there is

Creshosk
? if there one either sid eof a city and they ahve to kill eachother wolverine could easiliy sneak up on her if she flys low she dead and he could always just wait for her to coem down it not like he could find him he probly the most stealthy character there is

Correct my if I'm wrong but I don't see where THAT set up is made by the OP

Who wins

Starfire

vs

Wolverine

So why are they?

Piedmon
I said it at the start of my post, the only way Wolverine can win is if Starfire is essentially forced to stick with close quarters. Still, that should represent some percentage of conceivable scenarios. Ergo, Wolverine gets at least 1/10 or, IMO, 3/10 depending on if he gets to choose the battleground or not.

LethalFemme

doesnt she have natural hunting senses since shes a cat?

Piedmon
That's news to me. Last I checked, she was a Tamaranian...

wolverine8888
doesnt she have natural hunting senses since shes a cat?
wolverine snuck up on daredevil who senses are far her supiors. i saying if there in a city wolverine can deffently win

LethalFemme
That's news to me. Last I checked, she was a Tamaranian...

they're cat ppl

Piedmon
Well, I've never seen anything to support that but whatever.... Wolverine has snuck up on deer and animals before, so purely animalistic senses are no match for his stealth skills....

LethalFemme
Well, I've never seen anything to support that but whatever.... Wolverine has snuck up on deer and animals before, so purely animalistic senses are no match for his stealth skills....

w/e this is a straight up fight.......in the danger room

wolverine8888
the danger room can become any thing lol. a

Piedmon
Then Starfire blasts him 10/10, now give me the last fifteen minutes of my life back....

wolverine8888
serosuly ur just givng her all the advantages. making it in a place thats 100 feet high or more so there no possable way for wolverine to reach her at such hieghts were she can just keep blasting him and he has no room to run around aint a fair fight.

Metalmanx
My God. Starfire is in the same league as Wonder Woman. They've actually fought to a stalemate before. What the hell is Wolverine going to do?

Starfire 15/10.

soleran30
WHo says a fight has to be fairsmile Lol anyway you seem to ALWAYS say the same thing......well there is a ledge so wolverine can get her and he WINZsmile LOL Starfire brings it Wonderwoman, Orion and others she is pretty fearless and can Zap from her eyes as well so if she can see you she can hit you!

wolverine8888
make it in a city not and open parea were there no possable way he could ever reach her and he could take some wins

LethalFemme
fine they fight in a city

Metalmanx
fine they fight in a city

All that does is prolong his clear defeat. There is absolutley nothing Wolverine can do. This might as well be Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman.

City or not, Starfire 15/10.

wolverine8888
she ahs no rela super human ability be sides flying and shoting energy blast if wolverine ambushe dher she would die

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
All that does is prolong his clear defeat. There is absolutley nothing Wolverine can do. This might as well be Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman.

City or not, Starfire 15/10. Cause each time she beats him, it's 1.5 wins right?

spetznaz
and x-men who is a mutant with super human strength, reflexes ,agility durbalility and can heal form almost any injury. wolverine also has claws that cna pritty much cutt through any thing and his bones are attach and laced with adamatium. he is also a master of all forms of known combat. so and x-men with claws is a very very very very very be under statement

Question: How would Wolverine harm Starfire if she stays in the air and just blasts him repeatedly with solar plasma?
Or did Wolvie miraculously gain flight abilities or energy projection?

Come on .....Wolvie loses this. It doesn't matter what his claws are made of (and they can cut through ALMOST anything .....but he needs to actually connect with his claws for them to do any good).
I know you are a Wolverine fanboy (and arguably the most well known fanboy on this forum when it comes to rabidly asserting that your character will win, even when a snowball would have a better chance of passing a year in Hades) .....but come on Wolvie8888 ......Wolverine is outmatched here (unless Starfire decided to land, walk over to Wolverine and just stand there like a fool waiting for him to slash her a new one. The only problem is that is not how she fights ....she takes to the air and blasts with solar heat).
How in goodness name would he even lay one finger on her.

p.s: As an aside, please check your spelling. I know that you may think it is not a big deal, but in the real world it can have a huge impact (for example you may be saying sage words, but spelling something wrong can negate even the most profound statements by making people think you don't know what you are talking about). I'm not trying to put you down or anything .....seriously .....just some free advice for you to take or discard (won't affect me either way).

wolverine8888
actaully I said he could take her in a city he just wait till she came down but in a open field he cant win unless she retarded.

Creshosk
actaully I said he could take her in a city he just wait till she came down but in a open field he cant win unless she retarded. Would she be retarded by "coming down" in a city scape?

MuffinmanMike

Versus an alien who is very very very strong(this is DC. "Super strength" can mean anywhere between 1 ton(like wolverine. Barely superstrong) and over 200,000 tons. I don't think it's ever clearly stated, either.

She can also fire bolts of energy.

And fly.

And she's an incredibly adept warrior trained in forms of combat Wolverine has NEVER seen.

She wins that hard.

Creshosk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Versus an alien who is very very very strong(this is DC. "Super strength" can mean anywhere between 1 ton(like wolverine. Barely superstrong) and over 200,000 tons. I don't think it's ever clearly stated, either.

She can also fire bolts of energy.

And fly.

And she's an incredibly adept warrior trained in forms of combat Wolverine has NEVER seen.

She wins that hard. I'd say it's more each win counts as at least two, so she at least takes 20/10.

LethalFemme
damn no 1 4 wolvie...........

TwisterGameX
If it was Starfire vs Spiderman then Spidey would whoop her ass

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Wow...you seem to think Spider-Man very highly...I didn't know that you were an Spider-Man fanboy...

LethalFemme

nope wink

you like spiderman...................

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes he's mocking spiderman fanboys and that makes him a spider-m,an fanboy. Just goes to show how good his imitation is. . . laughing

DarkCrawler

Hmm. Mocking? No, it seems like an statement to me.

"Spidey would whoop her ass"

How more clearer can it be?

If you mock someone, you usually put something like this behind it:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

roll eyes (sarcastic) Covering your ass, that's cute.

Doesn't change facts I'm affraid. no2

DarkCrawler
Covering your ass, that's cute.

Doesn't change facts I'm affraid. no2

Covering my ass? What do you mean by that? confused

When someone posts something like this: "If it was Starfire vs Spiderman then Spidey would whoop her ass"

It usually means that they think that Spider-Man would win...yes

Creshosk

When someone posts something like this: "If it was Starfire vs Spiderman then Spidey would whoop her ass"

It usually means that they think that Spider-Man would win...yes He got you, so defend against that your justifying your comment which shows you believed him. By trying to show that it wasn't a joke because he didn't do the roll eyes emoticon. when he doesn't always do that. smile

Creshosk

It usually means that they think that Spider-Man would win...yes Unless they're being ironic and unless they don't normally put a :rollseyes: in the first place. wink

He got you.

dman2008

How would he get the 1-3?

Well maybe I was wrong with saying 7/10 but I think Wolverine might win 1/10 out of ten if starfire comes close enough for him to stab her , but thats highly unlikely. smile

Draco69

One thing ain't true though. Starfire is thousands of years old. Literally. She's far more experienced and skilled than Wolvie. Blast that damn cartoon...

soleran30

Lamer yes

MuffinmanMike

roll eyes (sarcastic)
*Ahem*Allow me...

OH MAN GYZ WOLVERIN WULD CUT THRU STRFIAR CUZ SHE SUX LOL

WOLVERIN BEET TEH HULK WIDOWT GETIN HERT UNCE. DUH roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Bows*

Actually it's been explained she's just naive of Earths customs, not stupid.

And she's easily the strongest Titan on the show.

Creshosk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Actually it's been explained she's just naive of Earths customs, not stupid. yes She is an alien after all. Not like her customs are exactly normal to us either.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
One thing ain't true though. Starfire is thousands of years old. Literally. She's far more experienced and skilled than Wolvie. Blast that damn cartoon...

Natural life?

I have never heard of her being that old.

Wouldn't this be a crime then?

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aapanels/ntt/korydickkiss.jpg

Draco69
Yeah. She's that old. She's like Thor. Thor may be thousand and thousand of years old but he's quite young by Asgardian standards.

LethalFemme
or like Wonder Woman.............shes pretty old

tiakocom
funny thing is what guardian did is most likely what star would do to wolvie...........lol

ok apart from wolvie 8000 or watever who actually believe starfire will lose?

ZephroCarnelian
Not a chance. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.