Taking a different approach to movie reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mando
MDF likes movie reviews, correct? Well I am taking a different, easier, and more organized approach to writing movie reviews. I want to make it easier for me and you. So I developed this idea. In my profile, there is a list of movies I have recently watched with a short review and rating on a 1-10 scale inside of the Hobbies/reviews box. There is also an index/key to tell how I am rating the movies. I just started about an hour ago, so bare with me. I will try to get a few up everyday I am here at KMC. I hope you enjoy them, I made it in alphabetical order so it is much easier to find instead of searching through pages in the Vomitorium. As far as I can see My opinion gets some respect, that's why I made this. But if you dislike my opinion and views, than just don't look in my profile. Thanks alot.

P.S. It will grow in time.

-Mando

Solo
Originally posted by Mando
MDF likes movie reviews, correct? Well I am taking a different, easier, and more organized approach to writing movie reviews. I want to make it easier for me and you. So I developed this idea. In my profile, there is a list of movies I have recently watched with a short review and rating on a 1-10 scale inside of the Hobbies/reviews box. There is also an index/key to tell how I am rating the movies. I just started about an hour ago, so bare with me. I will try to get a few up everyday I am here at KMC. I hope you enjoy them, I made it in alphabetical order so it is much easier to find instead of searching through pages in the Vomitorium. As far as I can see My opinion gets some respect, that's why I made this. But if you dislike my opinion and views, than just don't look in my profile. Thanks alot.

-Mando

Cosigned.

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
Cosigned.

thumb up Thanks for the support on this one.

T.M
Originally posted by Mando

-Mando

Very good i would agree with most of those. yes

look forward to seeing more smile

Mando
Added some reviews:

pulp fiction
bloodsport
Pulp fiction
platoon
the jerk
celtic pride
12 angry men
Shawshank redemption

Mando
Added:

Popeye (1980)
Batman Begins
Aliens
Rocky
Big trouble in little china
Cyborg
Groundhog day

Mando
Added:

The Machinist
Catwoman
Rocky II
Memento
Oliver!

Sorry I couldn't do more, But I plan to watch; Mystic River, True Grit, and From dusk til dawn this weekend.

Mando
Added:

From Dusk till dawn
Se7en
The big red one
Shootfighter
Point break

Mando
Added:

The Deer hunter
Born in East LA
Collateral
The Fifth element
Goodfella's

Cinemaddiction
So, are you watching 5 movies a day or something..?

Mando
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
So, are you watching 5 movies a day or something..?

Actually no. Those are just movies I've seen recently, as in the past 2 or 3 days.

Today: The Deer hunter

Yesterday: 5th element, Born in East LA

The day before: Collateral, goodfella's

Mando
Added:

Mystic River
Corky Romano
Braveheart

Backspace
cool idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.