thor vs hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gladiator69
which of these gods is more powerful to you ?

gladiator69
thor is my opinion

leonidas
using all their powers to the fullest thor is certainly the more powerful. no weapons? slight edge to herc because i think he is slightly the stronger.

gladiator69
your right there. i seriously doubt thor could beat hercules without mjolnir

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
using all their powers to the fullest thor is certainly the more powerful. no weapons? slight edge to herc because i think he is slightly the stronger.
i agree with thor is more powerful

without weapons? ( he still has Godforce)

wolverine8888
thor has never once bested hercules in a fight ever.

King KAM
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thor has never once bested hercules in a fight ever.

Thor also holds back, and he HAS BEATEN Hercules before, thats why Herc respects him so much.....but anywho....Thor hasd my vote, that blonde hair beach blonde.....

leonidas
<<without weapons? ( he still has Godforce)>.

yah, i keep forgetting he's shown to sue it WITHOUT hammer. i wonder though -- does herc have access to something similar? i know it's never been shown, but it would stand to reason, wouldn't it? maybe something marvel should consider . . .

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<without weapons? ( he still has Godforce)>.

yah, i keep forgetting he's shown to sue it WITHOUT hammer. i wonder though -- does herc have access to something similar? i know it's never been shown, but it would stand to reason, wouldn't it? maybe something marvel should consider . . . They should make something for Herc ,,, then again it would make him that much more powerful.

Think about it.

Which hero can survive a God Blast?

I think it’s a cheap upgrade I mean what’s the point.

jrodslam
With weapons, Thor is no doubt the more powerful. however there was a time when the 2 fought, and Herc had Thor in a choke hold. It was clear that Thor couldnt get out. Thats when daddy came and saved Thor by breaking up the fight. So with weapons id say Thor. H2h combat, id say Herc.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
With weapons, Thor is no doubt the more powerful. however there was a time when the 2 fought, and Herc had Thor in a choke hold. It was clear that Thor couldnt get out. Thats when daddy came and saved Thor by breaking up the fight. So with weapons id say Thor. H2h combat, id say Herc.
H2H they are pretty close. herc is a bit Stonger than thor

but this is a battle without weapons.

Thor has his Godforce which is

Thor (GF) >>>>>Thor with normal hammer attacks

H2H ya you are right herc whould win 6/10 because he is a bit better

olympian
"Thor also holds back, and he HAS BEATEN Hercules before, thats why Herc respects him so much.....but anywho....Thor hasd my vote, that blonde hair beach blonde"

He never beat him. He had however an edge on one fight like Herc had recently in Bload Oath. But neither wer defeated.

Herc did won against classic Thor however during the classic Lee/kirby run. The same way actually that Hulk won against Herc post-Onslaught.

Thor IS more powerful. As he should be.

Herc IS better h2h as he should either consider its his main asset.

Both are physically comparable, but not powerwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.