Venom vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
Venom vs Wolverine What do you think? I go FOR VENOM MY MAN evil face eat ur brains!

TwisterGameX
It's been done and Wolverine wins evil face and so does Venom evil face tie evil face

Dmx777
no venom just woops his butt

TwisterGameX
ok thread over then

UltimateIronman
wolverine will cut first

wolverine8888
brock venom? then wolverine wins every time. if it is the new venom liek the venom on the run he sitll wins mroe tiems then not but he could possably lose

Metalmanx
Venom.

wolverine8888
wolverine

UltimateIronman
i dont know now venom is cooler but i like wolvie and hes one of me freinds favorites

Piedmon
Taken stat-wise, Venom should win.

But no writer will ever let Wolverine fall in defeat to some punk who's heydey was 1994.

Thus, Wolverine trashes Brock all over Manhattan. >p

Beyonder
Venom. Better range, strength, and speedy. Venom 9/10

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Piedmon
Taken stat-wise, Venom should win.

But no writer will ever let Wolverine fall in defeat to some punk who's heydey was 1994.

Thus, Wolverine trashes Brock all over Manhattan. >p
actauly he does not have better stats at all just as spiderman does not have better stats then wolverine.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Beyonder
Venom. Better range, strength, and speedy. Venom 9/10
his range is not that good and wolverien claws will go right though them.
wolveirne far more durable and far better fighter and also more inteligent.

Beyonder
Originally posted by wolverine8888
his range is not that good and wolverien claws will go right though them.
wolveirne far more durable and far better fighter and also more inteligent.

laughing

So Wolverine's claws can reach 20-30 feet away? Tendrils & Webbing > Claws.

So? Better fighter means what to a Class 11 being who as fast as Spiderman?

wolverine8888
laughing

So Wolverine's claws can reach 20-30 feet away? Tendrils & Webbing > Claws.

So? Better fighter means what to a Class 11 being who as fast as Spiderman?
again u dont listen very well he can easiliy just keep cutting the webing till he closes in to melee fight.
not a better fighter far from just better. wolverien fight skills are so above venom it not even funny. being strong means nuthing wolverine has defeated spiderman befor and spiderman has never onces defeated him. also spidermans faster then venom

cheldon
doesn't matter how deep his claws dig in, the symbiote will still protect the host. logan needs to get some fire or this will be a stalemate

wolverine8888
actauly it wont protect the host wolverine claws are a foot long venom is not more then a foot of protection are eddie and as seen in past fights woolverine has has stab right throw to eddie.

Beyonder
again u dont listen very well he can easiliy just keep cutting the webing till he closes in to melee fight.
not a better fighter far from just better. wolverien fight skills are so above venom it not even funny. being strong means nuthing wolverine has defeated spiderman befor and spiderman has never onces defeated him. also spidermans faster then venom

Cut webbing? Venom webs those hands until Logan's hands look like their two oversized cotton candy. I'd like to see he cut out of stick webbing.

wolverine8888
just like he did when he did when spdierman tryed to web him. also venom could not web up wolverines hands and by the way wolverien could always just dodge the webing. also i recomand u read wolverine vs venom fights wolverine has cut right throu venoms webing befor.

VENOMfan
Classic Venom all the way thats with Eddie as the host. I'll be more specific here.....

Wolverine vs Venom was a DREAM with niether getting a clean win, and Venom: Run was about a mindless I stress infinitley MINDLESS symbiote CLONE running around looking for a host when it considred setteling for wolverine. not the real deal at all

could you please elaborate on there other confrontations? aside from the VENOM:tooth and claw mini where they teamed against that gaint .....rat

grey fox
Venom would obviously win, but we all know marvel wont let their posterboy die by the hands of a no-name like brock

Creshosk
Venom.

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Venom would obviously win, but we all know marvel wont let their posterboy die by the hands of a no-name like brock Of course, they always let Spiderman live.

Metalmanx
In Spidey's defense, he does outsmart Venom usually for the defeat.

jinzin
in character... it would probably go to wolverine or tie more often than not..

out of character where venom uses all of his abilities.. venom wins by a CLOBBERSTOMP.

srankmissingnin
If Venom decideds to throw down with Logan in melee (which he almost cetainly will) the fight will most likely be a clean split between the two of them. With Venom's powers he is more the capable of beating Wolverine, but he just doesn't use his powers very effectively mostly relying on his brute strength, prefering to mix it up in melee.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Venom decideds to throw down with Logan in melee (which he almost cetainly will) the fight will most likely be a clean split between the two of them. With Venom's powers he is more the capable of beating Wolverine, but he just doesn't use his powers very effectively mostly relying on his brute strength, prefering to mix it up in melee.

exactly... hence my post above...

srankmissingnin
Hehe very accurate

X-Logan
Originally posted by jinzin
in character... it would probably go to wolverine or tie more often than not..

out of character where venom uses all of his abilities.. venom wins by a CLOBBERSTOMP.
I agree.

steverules
If it wasn't for wolverine venom would have been pooped up my crocodiles by now. He had to save venom when both fell off a water fall and wolvie woke up before venom and these crocodiles were about to eat venom but then wolverine decided to save venoms butt.

Venom Dude No.1
If it's Eddie as Venom, then I go with Venom, I don't know what would happen if its the other Venom.

Venom is more agile, stronger, faster, has a spider-sense and has webbing.

Wolvie on the other hand has his adamntium claws and has way better fighting skills then Venom.

if Wolvie would outsmart Venom the Spidey does then Wolvie stands a good chance of winning. But if Venom is using all his powers and is really pissed off then Wolvie is pretty screwed...

steverules
Wolverine smokes so he could just chuck his cigar at venom and venom would go running a mile. laughing out loud laughing

willRules
wolverien fight skills are so above venom it not even funny.

whats funny is how you think wolverine can beat venom laughing

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine smokes so he could just chuck his cigar at venom and venom would go running a mile. laughing out loud laughing

actually ever since bloodsport wolverine gave up smoking...........

steverules
I knew you would come to this thread Will. Wolverine can still use fire to his advantage.

willRules
I knew you would come to this thread Will. Wolverine can still use fire to his advantage.

wherever a wolverine fanboy rears its ugly head, there I will be.........loading my rifle..............

willRules

assuming he has an enviromental advantage.............

steverules
To bad I ain't a wolverine fan boy, u asume to much Will. Before u go about trying to prove that I am a fan boy cause I know that's what u will do I don't always think wolvie will win every fight. I think the FF can beat him, namor, thor, galactus, prof X, black panther etc etc, so there u have it now if I was a fanboy then I would have said thet he could beat namor, FF and prof X and the others are hero's even fanboys think wolvie wouldn't win against.

Porsche
What's he gonna do to Wolverine from a distance? He doesn't have any lasers coming out of his eyes does he? He's gonna have to get close to Wolverine to do any damage and that's where he's gonna be at a disadvantage. The LENGTH of Wolverine's claws is key here. They can go through the symbiote AND the host, ending the fight.

"But Venom will push the symbiote down Wolverine's throat!" If he does that, I don't think the symbiote is going to like the feeling of being digested by a healing factor eliminating an alien substance. Besides, as we have discussed in the Spiderman vs Wolverine thread, if Wolverine needs oxygen at all, it isn't for a VERY long time.

steverules
Originally posted by willRules
assuming he has an enviromental advantage.............

Will fire isn't that hard to make, cavemen did it I'm sure wolverine can do it.

wolverine8888
actauly the second venom stands a far better chance of beating wolverine then eddie venom. in venom f the run wolverine stabbed the second venom many many tiems in the throught if that was infacted eddie brock venom then eddie would of died.

Beyonder

Yeah, by rubbing his claws together. evil face

wolverine8888
actuly that wouldent work seeing how to make that kidna friction he have to be damaging the claws in a way which he cant.

steverules
Yeah, by rubbing his claws together. evil face

LOL it could work. wink

willRules

laughing out loud that was a joke right? there are sooo many things wrong with that statement.............

steverules
It's sarcasm Will, sarcasm roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
I get it steve, I get it.

brainchild81
If Venom doesn't fight like a moron, Wolvie loses 100% of the time.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by brainchild81
If Venom doesn't fight like a moron, Wolvie loses 100% of the time.
naw because spiderman beats him and wolverine actauly better equipt to beat venom

Dmx777
venom

Metalmanx
If anything, Spiderman is more equipped to beat Venom, since he is the most similar, but is faaaaar more intelligent.

Spiderman pretty much defeats him using his intelligence, something Wolverine greatly lacks.

I agree with Brainchild. If Venom is fighting like he should, using his powers efficiently and whatnot, then he would win 100% of the time.

wolverine8888
not at all and u assume wolverine is dumb when he is in fatc above normal human intel. also wolevrien can actauly kill venom unlike spiderman.

Metalmanx
Sigh...I must be a glutton for punishment for I continue to debate with you. If that's what you want to call it at least.

Tell me. How can Wolverine kill Venom? Please, seriously. I'm curious.

Spiderman's intelligence, by the way, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine's.

I never said Wolverine was dumb, just that he's nowhere near the intelligence needed to take out a being like Venom, especially since his physical prowness will prove quite unsatisfactory for taking Venom out.

wolverine8888
hmmm shoving a claw straight throw venom to eddie would kill eddie. also venom not to bright he always just goes to brawl. if he fought wolverine liek he fights spiderman then he lose. if he fought to the full extenet of his abilities like the ones mention that he never seem to sue then yes he would win

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I never said Wolverine was dumb, just that he's nowhere near the intelligence needed to take out a being like Venom, especially since his physical prowness will prove quite unsatisfactory for taking Venom out. Co-signed. Venom owns Logan across the board in speed and strength. It really shouldn't take much effort for Venom to KO Wolverine. Logan might get a couple lucky claw strikes in on Eddie, but nothing the symbiote shouldn't be able to heal. Plus, Venom should be able to immobilize Wolverine, either with webbing or tendrils from his costume.

Superherovandal
Venom would be better equipped in this fight he could stay away from Wolvie's claws all day while reading Gone With the Wind. Plus he actually has projectiles that move pretty fast. and superior strength, and superior agility, and killer instincts that could give Wolvie a run for his money.

blind faith
I think the V-Man wins this. why?

1st- Venom has something that Wolverine doesn't: 'Spider Sense'
2nd- Despite his bulk, Venom is a superhuman-agile guy. Not exactly as agile as Spidey, but probably more so than Wolverine.

And if you combine these two pieces of info it'd be nearly impossible for Wolverine to get a direct hit in.

Don't forget also that Venom is SO MUCH stronger than Wolverine. I know that Wolverine has a healing factor but how is it going to help him here, I mean Venom has symbiote tendrils which he could just suffocate Wolverine with or web him up and rip his guts and ALSO let's not forget that Venom has shown that he can withstand Wolverine's claws.

Of course, there's always the chance that the symbiote will find Wolverine to be a better host and latch onto him. Then, Brock would be in deep S***!

But I digress. My vote goes to Venom!

braz
hmm this fight would go on forever..just like spiderman vs wolverine..just w/ basically a spidey w/ a symbiote and a lil more strength vs an indestructible being....venoms too agile with quick reflexes, aint no way wolverines gunna hit em with those claws...but, hows venom gunna hurt wolvie?? he has NO deadly projectiles that would take off a large part of his flesh or nething too much to overcome his healing factor...like i said, fight goes on forever...it could go either way

juggernaut66666
Hey wolverine8888 wolverine is the worst marvel character ever. You think he can even beat Exitar or Thor or even Bannerless Hul...Even Deadpool kicked his ass, and he was making jokes of during the fight. Wolverine sucks. And the reason I hate him is because fandicks like you overrate him.

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hey wolverine8888 wolverine is the worst marvel character ever. You think he can even beat Exitar or Thor or even Bannerless Hul...Even Deadpool kicked his ass, and he was making jokes of during the fight. Wolverine sucks. And the reason I hate him is because fandicks like you overrate him.

Ufff!

samishe
Originally posted by braz
hmm this fight would go on forever..just like spiderman vs wolverine..just w/ basically a spidey w/ a symbiote and a lil more strength vs an indestructible being....venoms too agile with quick reflexes, aint no way wolverines gunna hit em with those claws...but, hows venom gunna hurt wolvie?? he has NO deadly projectiles that would take off a large part of his flesh or nething too much to overcome his healing factor...like i said, fight goes on forever...it could go either way

Venom can damage his brains.

Arahan
Originally posted by samishe
Venom can damage his brains.

Wolverine has a brain? eek!

Wolverine2006
Wolverine

Marcellus
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine

Loses

Sixth_Winged
agreed

juggernaut66666
venom can't be hurt by wolverines claws he just lays some 25 class punches on him and he is KO'd

samishe
Wolverine8888 said Logan is more intelegent than Eddie. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Rewmac
samishe we all know our little wolverine8888....Don't do it man, it's not worth it big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin WOLVERINE LOSES BADLY.........No question about that, fandicks please keep out !!! big grinbig grin

samishe
Originally posted by Rewmac
samishe we all know our little wolverine8888....Don't do it man, it's not worth it big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin WOLVERINE LOSES BADLY.........No question about that, fandicks please keep out !!! big grinbig grin

big grin You're right. It's really not worth it.

GODSCRIBE
Venom wins/

juggernaut66666
venom has beaten carnage with ease who is class 50 so wolverine has no chance
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomontrial03136iu.jpg

skull-monkey
why doesnt the symbiote ditch Brock {the loser} and take Logan instead.
result? bad ass venom with adumantium skeleton.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by skull-monkey
why doesnt the symbiote ditch Brock {the loser} and take Logan instead.
result? bad ass venom with adumantium skeleton.
it happened once damm i wish i had that scan

DraconaInVolata
Ahem.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9431/venom09p225io.th.jpg
As much as I like Wolverine, he has virtually no way of hurting Venom. People claim that Venom is a class 100 killer, but he jobs his way to it. Venom is a class 100 killer who is all skill and has the proper powers to do it. Even if Wolverine stabbed Venom, Venom would just laugh and suffocate him with the symbiote.

capt it up
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Ahem.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9431/venom09p225io.th.jpg
As much as I like Wolverine, he has virtually no way of hurting Venom. People claim that Venom is a class 100 killer, but he jobs his way to it. Venom is a class 100 killer who is all skill and has the proper powers to do it. Even if Wolverine stabbed Venom, Venom would just laugh and suffocate him with the symbiote.
no true. that pic is not the venom there talken abotu that was the second venom who did not need hosts very long. if wolverine did what he did to that venom to the normal one he would kill eddie

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Wolverine8888 said Logan is more intelegent than Eddie. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue
wolveirne has above average intel, with over 100 years of knowledge whats eddie got?

juggernaut66666
for example the symbote who is farmore smarter and stronger and faster than wolverine

srankmissingnin
Venom's symbiot can be over loaded with damage leaving the host vulnerable to attack. It has happened and it will happen again and it is well with in Wolverine's ability to dish out the kind of damage needed. Brock likes to throw down in melee and that is a big mistake against Wolverine. Venom will dominate the start of the fight but after awhile Wolverine will have the upperhand.

capt it up
for example the symbote who is farmore smarter and stronger and faster than wolverine
how is he smarter? eddie is not know for being amazing bright.

juggernaut66666
can't you understand that venom is farmore stronger faster and has better healing factor than wolverine venom beat up carnage who is class50 with 4 hits
VENOM wins 8/8

capt it up
can't you understand that venom is farmore stronger faster than wolverine venom beat up carnage who is class50 with 4 hits
VENOM wins 8/8
u keep saying a lot of crap but it not real convincing.
pproof venom is msarter please I begging u, eddi intel I am almost positive is only about average.
also venom is kast time a check not even class 20 in strength.
caranage is class 50? realy now please provide evidence of marvel ever saying this or stating it.
when has venom ever beaten caranage in 4 hits?
also wolverine has punch a class 90 out named rough-house many many times with just his fists.

TheKahn
Assuming that both characters fight to the best of their abilities then Venom should win a clear majority. All he has to do is restrain Wolverine's arms with his symbiote and the fight is over. Now give Wolverine a flame thrower or some sonic grenades and you might have a competitive fight, but as it stands Wolverine is just too one dimensional to win.

As to their intelligence, I think it varies with each writer. At their best one was a world class covert agent and the other was a well respected investigative journalist in a top newpaper.

juggernaut66666
venom beats up carnage
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomontrial03132ua.jpg

capt it up
venom beats up carnage
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomontrial03132ua.jpg
ya and were the rest of it.
also u never answer my questions.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by capt it up
how is he smarter? eddie is not know for being amazing bright.

Eddie is an olympic level athlete and could left as much as Batman can without the symbiote. He also has a bachelor of arts from Empire State University in Journalism. He's also a very good deductive thinker and strategist. He's also been seen to think on the fly well, and is half the reason that Spider-Man's team in Maximum Carnage won out in the end without any heavy hitters. He's actually known to be very bright, and an excellent fighter. Wolverine, although a great fighter as well, is not a tactician by any means.

capt it up
Originally posted by TheKahn
Assuming that both characters fight to the best of their abilities then Venom should win a clear majority. All he has to do is restrain Wolverine's arms with his symbiote and the fight is over. Now give Wolverine a flame thrower or some sonic grenades and you might have a competitive fight, but as it stands Wolverine is just too one dimensional to win.

As to their intelligence, I think it varies with each writer. At their best one was a world class covert agent and the other was a well respected investigative journalist in a top newpaper.
venom tryed webing wolverine in (venom on the run) that did not work.
also wolverne could always just do this

juggernaut66666
spider man beging venom to spare carnages life

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomontrial03061ah.jpg

capt it up
Eddie is an olympic level athlete and could left as much as Batman can without the symbiote. He also has a bachelor of arts from Empire State University in Journalism. He's also a very good deductive thinker and strategist. He's also been seen to think on the fly well, and is half the reason that Spider-Man's team in Maximum Carnage won out in the end without any heavy hitters. He's actually known to be very bright, and an excellent fighter. Wolverine, although a great fighter as well, is not a tactician by any means.
wolverine on of the best fighter in marvel. he make eddie fighting skill look like a joke. not a good tactitian? the dudes has been in countless wars and lead troops in all of them. He been asked to lead the x-men befor for that very reason that he is a good tactition but he refuses.

TheKahn
venom tryed beeing wolverine in (venom on the run) that did not work.
also wolverne could always just do this

eer

I can't understand what you are saying.

srankmissingnin
eer

I can't understand what you are saying.

Tried "webbing" I think

capt it up
spider man beging venom to spare carnages life

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomontrial03061ah.jpg
carnage is not even KO in that pic u can see his tongue. also venom ahs lsot to carnage befor.
also ur still have no shown proof for the claims u made befor.

capt it up
Tried "webbing" I think
ya lol I forgot to re read what I typed. I fixed it though

juggernaut66666
Tried "webbing" I think
there was a venom clone in venom the run who only needed host for few minutes to feed on them he needed wolverine as host only because
wolverine had a healin factor so venom would never have to search for another host but wolverine some how had a bomb in his chest which exploded and removed venom from woverine

srankmissingnin
there was a venom clone in venom the run who only needed host for few minutes to feed on them he needed wolverine as host only because
wolverine had a healin factor so venom would never have to search for another host but wolverine some how had a bomb in his chest which exploded and removed venom from woverine

Yes I know all of that... what does it have to do with webbing?

TheKahn
Tried "webbing" I think

Thanks. Well the the two are not exactly the same (as I said this is if they use their abilities effectively). First of all Venom would retain control of the symbiot as it headed towards Wolverine unlike webbing which is just aimed and fired. When Wolverine tries to slash at Venom all it would take is to ensnare his arms with tendrils. Not very flashy but it should be effective.

samishe
I don't believe somebody is trying to prove that Logan could take this.
Best Wolverine could do is to try to cut Eddie with claws. And that ain't going to hurt Venom much.
There is too many ways for Venom to kill him.
1) use his tendrils to destroy Wolvie's brains
2) just beat his a$$, knock him uncontious.
3) simply rip his adamantium skeleton from his body.

juggernaut66666
Yes I know all of that... what does it have to do with webbing?
okay missread something my bad anyway wolverine has NO CHANCE

inamilist
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v59or.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v63cd.jpg

ummmm, venom? ya

samishe
carnage is not even KO in that pic u can see his tongue. also venom ahs lsot to carnage befor.
also ur still have no shown proof for the claims u made befor.

Dude, Venom kicked Carnage a$$ in Trial, in Maximum Carnage, in Carnage unlished, in Venom & Carnage. You shouldn't argue if you're not sure. The only time Carnage had an upper hand was in savage alliance.(in his first appearance)

batdude123
If I'm being honest, then Venom should win this fight at least 8/10 times because Wolverine couldn't really get close to Venom in order to stab Eddy. Venom would take him out pretty quickly.

juggernaut66666
wolverine got handled by far weaker guys like deadpool

srankmissingnin
wolverine got handled by far weaker guys like deadpool

Deadpool beat Wolverine when Logan's healing factor was on the fritz. Venom could do that too if it makes you happy.

juggernaut66666
you are comparing wolverine who is class0,4 to venom who is class40-50

capt it up
you are comparing wolverine who is class0,4 to venom who is class40-50
were the **** do u come up with these bull shit number?

juggernaut66666
since wolverine can't be even class1 and venom was class 20-25 after he absorbed carnage his strenght has doubled

DraconaInVolata
^If you're going from handbooks, you're way off. Venom is about class 40 or 50. Class 12 just doesn't even sound right. Venom and Namor are similar in two respects:
They don't get any respect.
They don't contradict handbooks. Handbooks contradict them. (Yay for Darkcrawler! big grin )

Wolverine's superior fighting skills aren't going to help him in a fight with Venom. That's like saying Captain America's shield can help in a fight with Venom. You can overload the symbiote with damage, but Juggernaut couldn't even do that.

capt it up

srankmissingnin

soleran30
OMG let the useless clatter begin..................2/3 of the things you posted are subjective on what they mean ie you are giving them the value you feel is right.

The 1/3 that is right is the actual picture.........................you tell people to not use sources "tainted" by fans you need to follow your own rule.

Now once again let the ramblings ensue!

capt it up
Originally posted by soleran30
OMG let the useless clatter begin..................2/3 of the things you posted are subjective on what they mean ie you are giving them the value you feel is right.

The 1/3 that is right is the actual picture.........................you tell people to not use sources "tainted" by fans you need to follow your own rule.

Now once again let the ramblings ensue!
I love the way u right off prove ur debating skill are so amazing roll eyes (sarcastic)
tainted? how is it tainted u can see the dam pics. and the issue number how about u stop being lazy and look them up

capt it up
Way back in uncanny he broke through some "unbreakable restraints" not sure the issue... its the one where find out Wolverine's claws are housed in his forearms not part of his gloves.

I dont have my comic collection with me right now... do you have a scan of it?
I have that issue I think I listed the issue number. but no I can't scann it it on my com. but it on a CD and for some reaosn it won't up load. any ways he broke it this stength. there no way he could of angle his claws to cut it

soleran30
I love the way u right of prove ur debating skill are so amazing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes they are and so is my spelling yes

Eddie Brock venom type would smash wolverine so badly its sick...............................Scorpion Venom would also

capt it up
Yes they are and so is my spelling yes

Eddie Brock venom type would smash wolverine so badly its sick...............................Scorpion Venom would also
yup just more of u talken with no prove and just ur oppion which I have never thought highly of and I think even less of it now.

Whiteclipse
I don't understand how dudes like Wolverine8888 say that Logan can beat venom, or spiderman for that matter, or say that he is better equiped than spidey, i know spidey is somewhere like class 10-15 right? and has far superior speed and intellegence and agility, mobility and has long range weapons(webs) right? i don't see how wolverine can even stand up to spiderman, in my opinion bad writting is the only way that Logan can beat either venom or spiderman, can one of the wolverine fanbo...er i mean someone who knows ALOT about wolverine tell me his strenght level? or some of his speed feats that would even allow him to keep up to venom or spidey, personally i think wolverine beating spiderman or venom is like spiderman beating firelord, It just shouldn't have happened

soleran30
Super well no matter what you think if you learn anything from this post its simple.

The spellcheck is 2 buttons to the right of submit reply.

I don't use pics with you because in the past I busted out real life information and you would what if dumpsters, sharks everything that don't mean jack.

Venom destroys Spiderman..............Wolverine isn't a match for Venom. I just don't want to link my personal fanfavorites like you did with speculation. LOL but I can post links and pics from the respect Venom thread easy enough.

capt it up
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
I don't understand how dudes like Wolverine8888 say that Logan can beat venom, or spiderman for that matter, or say that he is better equiped than spidey, i know spidey is somewhere like class 10-15 right? and has far superior speed and intellegence and agility, mobility and has long range weapons(webs) right? i don't see how wolverine can even stand up to spiderman, in my opinion bad writting is the only way that Logan can beat either venom or spiderman, can one of the wolverine fanbo...er i mean someone who knows ALOT about wolverine tell me his strenght level? or some of his speed feats that would even allow him to keep up to venom or spidey, personally i think wolverine beating spiderman or venom is like spiderman beating firelord, It just shouldn't have happened
look above u I posted all u just asked

capt it up
Super well no matter what you think if you learn anything from this post its simple.

The spellcheck is 2 buttons to the right of submit reply.

I don't use pics with you because in the past I busted out real life information and you would what if dumpsters, sharks everything that don't mean jack.

Venom destroys Spiderman..............Wolverine isn't a match for Venom. I just don't want to link my personal fanfavorites like you did with speculation. LOL but I can post links and pics from the respect Venom thread easy enough.
ur mouth keeps moving yet u have yet to prove a dam thing.

"I don't use pics with you because in the past I busted out real life information and you would what if dumpsters, sharks everything that don't mean jack."

u say they dont eman jack yet u have yet to disprove a dam thing. also when have u ever busted out any thing. real life info? I listed sights that said the weight of the dumpster and the shark and u have done nuthingt but ignor it

DraconaInVolata
big grin

If he says the words "taht was a non fight" then we know it's Wolverine8888.

batdude123
I say Venom. He's too versatile for Wolverine.

soleran30
See I recall those discussions about both the shark and the dumpster since I was a part of both of them. I remember how tedious discussions with you became after having to constantly bring real life information about sharks and such to the discussion. Explaining real life numbers so you could at least slow down your subjective fan fest about Wolverine being a five tonner.

In summary there isn't anything Wolverine can do that would stop or even slow down Venom. Its a comic fact you prove to me Wolverine could do otherwise...................here's a hint though since venom has taken shots from Juggs and laughed I doubt someone that can throw a shark on a boat has what it takes to hurt him.

capt it up
See I recall those discussions about both the shark and the dumpster since I was a part of both of them. I remember how tedious discussions with you became after having to constantly bring real life information about sharks and such to the discussion. Explaining real life numbers so you could at least slow down your subjective fan fest about Wolverine being a five tonner.

In summary there isn't anything Wolverine can do that would stop or even slow down Venom. Its a comic fact you prove to me Wolverine could do otherwise...................here's a hint though since venom has taken shots from Juggs and laughed I doubt someone that can throw a shark on a boat has what it takes to hurt him.
thats funny I remeber u saying it weighed only 500 pounds then me cres and jinzin shut ur ass down with sites saying ur wrong.

Whiteclipse
look above u I posted all u just asked

my bad big grin
I give it to him he does have some power, but compared to venoms or spidermans lifting abilities, its still like me trying to armwrestle some one who can curl 400 pounds,(i know no one can curl 400 pounds im just putting it into perspective) it just aint gonna happen

capt it up
big grin

If he says the words "taht was a non fight" then we know it's Wolverine8888.
I am wolverine8888 and that is a non fight.
Marvel tema up #1 wolverine well warining spiderman to hand over the kid, spiderman instead of doing what wolverine ask started webing wolverien hands in mid conversation. wolverien was far from ready to fight, I love how u use non fights and try and act like spiderman won. I have a couple non fights that have wolverine inches from killing spiderman ebcuase he caught him off guard would u like me to sight those issue so u can ahve a couple more non fights.

capt it up
my bad big grin
I give it to him he does have some power, but compared to venoms or spidermans lifting abilities, its still like me trying to armwrestle some one who can curl 400 pounds,(i know no one can curl 400 pounds im just putting it into perspective) it just aint gonna happen
ya and comapre spiderman fighting skill to wolverines fighting skill is like 2 year sparring against bruce lee

soleran30
thats funny I remeber u saying it weighed only 500 pounds then me cres and jinzin shut ur ass down with sites saying ur wrong.

I just had to prove he wasn't a five ton monster that you claimed he was. Wolverine still isn't even a two tonner.................and Wolverine isn't going to win this fight for a majority of the time against Venom.

Venom 9/10

capt it up
I just had to prove he wasn't a five ton monster that you claimed he was. Wolverine still isn't even a two tonner.................and Wolverine isn't going to win this fight for a majority of the time against Venom.

Venom 9/10
prove? no one said he was 5 toner and also u never proved any thing u got shot down as soon as u said some thing

soleran30
prove? noe one siad he was 5 toner and also u never proved any thing u got shot down as soon as u said some thing

You see I don't have to prove anything on this thread except Wolverine cannot handle Venom.

At this moment this isn't you vs me its Wolverine vs Venom any thing that you would like to show to prove Wolverine would win the Majority by all mean do.

Take your one liners like from above to PM's.

Whiteclipse
ya and comapre spiderman fighting skill to wolverines fighting skill is like 2 year sparring against bruce lee

True, but the pure power gap should make it non revelant, the person bruce lee is fighting with may have only two years of fighting experience but the unexperienced fighter has more than 4 time the strength and much more speed, a knock out punch is still a knock out punch, bruce lee is out of his league, get it bub?

DraconaInVolata
I am wolverine8888 and that is a non fight.
Marvel tema up #1 wolverine well warining spiderman to hand over the kid, spiderman instead of doing what wolverine ask started webing wolverien hands in mid conversation. wolverien was far from ready to fight, I love how u use non fights and try and act like spiderman won. I have a couple non fights that have wolverine inches from killing spiderman ebcuase he caught him off guard would u like me to sight those issue so u can ahve a couple more non fights.

What's a non fight? That's not even close to anything in the english language. Nobody here is saying Wolverine is a bad character. I'm a big fan of his. However, I know when he's outclassed.

What you're implying is that every time Wolverine has been beaten, he wasn't fighting at all. Well, Wolverine gets beaten all the time.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18006.jpg
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/752/026gb9gr.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_13and15.jpg

I guess those were "non fights" too. I guess every time Logan loses, it's "a non fight." Unless you can really give any evidence of Logan being able to defeat Venom, then you really don't have an argument.

Whiteclipse
Its like saying a person with a 4 year old strenght and speed but with massive combat knowledge is gonna beat a a full grown adult at his prime of power and speed who also has two years of training, not gonna happen

capt it up
True, but the pure power gap should make it non revelant, the person bruce lee is fighting with may have only two years of fighting experience but the unexperienced fighter has more than 4 time the strength and much more speed, a knock out punch is still a knock out punch, bruce lee is out of his league, get it bub?
nock out punch?

capt it up
What's a non fight? That's not even close to anything in the english language. Nobody here is saying Wolverine is a bad character. I'm a big fan of his. However, I know when he's outclassed.

What you're implying is that every time Wolverine has been beaten, he wasn't fighting at all. Well, Wolverine gets beaten all the time.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18006.jpg
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/752/026gb9gr.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_13and15.jpg

I guess those were "non fights" too. I guess every time Logan loses, it's "a non fight." Unless you can really give any evidence of Logan being able to defeat Venom, then you really don't have an argument.
actauly they all were but the last one.
first a deer kicking wolverine is not a fight lol. also he was not KO.
second again wolverine was talkening and joking and spiderman just atatcked him thats what u call a non fight. spiderman atatck a person who unlike him self was not ready to fight. spiderman cheap shotted wolverine and by the way spiderman still did not KO wolverine. wolverine was fine. yes use non fight as prove lol. u just make this funnier.
last pic was a fight and wolverine was KO

soleran30
Venom is far greater then 4 times Wolverine's speed and Strength and durability at this point in his career................plus he's viscious.

DraconaInVolata
Well, Wolverine was asking for it, to be honest. You don't flirt with a guy who can put 15 tons behind his fist and get away with it. That scan was basically there to show what Venom could do to Wolverine with a punch, and Venom can punch even harder. The first two scans were more for a chuckle though. Wolverine, cool guy that he is, can still get whomped pretty hard.

Whiteclipse
nock out punch?

This doesn't prove anything, mainly because it isn't big enough for anyone to read when you try to open it(the attached picture), but also because you haven't countered my point

capt it up
Well, Wolverine was asking for it, to be honest. You don't flirt with a guy who can put 15 tons behind his fist and get away with it. That scan was basically there to show what Venom could do to Wolverine with a punch, and Venom can punch even harder. The first two scans were more for a chuckle though. Wolverine, cool guy that he is, can still get whomped pretty hard.
ya but the thing is i can list and alreayd have of people far stronger then venom hit wolverien and him being fine.
also I have issue of same things happenign to spiderman

capt it up
This doesn't prove anything, mainly because it isn't big enough for anyone to read when you try to open it(the attached picture), but also because you haven't countered my point
that as big as I can get it. well actauly I did spiderman can't through a ko punch at wolverine he is not nearly storng enough he need to keep at it for a while.
also venom agility and reflexes are not thta big of a gap, wolverine ahs proven he can move at speed that are not quite as fast but close enough. also wolverine fighting skill closes the gap and wolverine stamina will allow him to move for the speed for days.

TheKahn
I don't know how much it matters how their speed or experience compares. I mean all Eddie has to do is think and his symbiot could stop any attack by Wolverine (iirc it has caught bullets out of the air before so grabbing wolverine's wrists when he attacks shouldn't be that difficult). That would neutralize Wolverine and then Eddie could use the symbiot to attack Wolverine's insides. Wolverine just doesn't have the power set to put Venom down, imo.

capt it up
Originally posted by Marcellus
Classic Venom all the way thats with Eddie as the host. I'll be more specific here.....

Wolverine vs Venom was a DREAM with niether getting a clean win, and Venom: Run was about a mindless I stress infinitley MINDLESS symbiote CLONE running around looking for a host when it considred setteling for wolverine. not the real deal at all

could you please elaborate on there other confrontations? aside from the VENOM:tooth and claw mini where they teamed against that gaint .....rat
im not sure there are any others to be honest. also that mindless one was better in a lot of ways.

capt it up
I don't know how much it matters how their speed or experience compares. I mean all Eddie has to do is think and his symbiot could stop any attack by Wolverine (iirc it has caught bullets out of the air before so grabbing wolverine's wrists when he attacks shouldn't be that difficult). That would neutralize Wolverine and then Eddie could use the symbiot to attack Wolverine's insides. Wolverine just doesn't have the power set to put Venom down, imo.
wolverine claws have moved so fast they destroyed bulelts to nuthing in mid air please there no way he grabbing wolverine claws not a chance in hell.

Whiteclipse
that as big as I can get it. well actauly I did spiderman can't through a ko punch at wolverine he is not nearly storng enough he need to keep at it for a while.
also venom agility and reflexes are not thta big of a gap, wolverine ahs proven he can move at speed that are not quite as fast but close enough. also wolverine fighting skill closes the gap and wolverine stamina will allow him to move for the speed for days.

no worries about the pic big grin
mabey not agility and reflexes, but pure body speed and stength are more than fighting ability can make up for, refer to my anology up above with the 4 year old master of martial arts and the full grown adult whose strenght and speed totally eclipse the abilities the 4 year old has, or are you saying that if you were 4-5 time stronger than Bruce lee and had superior speed reflexes and agility, he would win? If you think so, your not thinking logically, the only way bruce lee would win is if he has a biased writter on his side big grin

spideycarnage
wolverine claws have moved so fast they destroyed bulelts to nuthing in mid air please there no way he grabbing wolverine claws not a chance in hell.
thats PIS, because his relexes arent that quiick to even see the bullets

TheKahn

Any why not exactly? You do realize that Wolverine can't move his arms faster than a bullet right? I mean him deflecting/cutting bullets out of the air would be a fairly impressive reaction feat but Daredevil has also deflected bullets as well. The bullets are traveling at super sonic speed and Wolverine can't possibly move his arms faster than that.

If you use a little objective logic then you will see that if the suit has the ability to catch bullets then it would have the ability to grab Wolverine's much slower arms.

capt it up
Any why not exactly? You do realize that Wolverine can't move his arms faster than a bullet right? I mean him deflecting/cutting bullets out of the air would be a fairly impressive reaction feat but Daredevil has also deflected bullets as well. The bullets are traveling at super sonic speed and Wolverine can't possibly move his arms faster than that.

If you use a little objective logic then you will see that if the suit has the ability to catch bullets then it would have the ability to grab Wolverine's much slower arms.
so my feat is PIS but urs is allowed?

capt it up
no worries about the pic big grin
mabey not agility and reflexes, but pure body speed and stength are more than fighting ability can make up for, refer to my anology up above with the 4 year old master of martial arts and the full grown adult whose strenght and speed totally eclipse the abilities the 4 year old has, or are you saying that if you were 4-5 time stronger than Bruce lee and had superior speed reflexes and agility, he would win? If you think so, your not thinking logically, the only way bruce lee would win is if he has a biased writter on his side big grin
but venom body speed is not much faster then wolverines. also so venom ahs strength advatage wow. wolverine has fighting skill, stamina, and durability advantage,

capt it up
Originally posted by spideycarnage
thats PIS, because his relexes arent that quiick to even see the bullets
u keep thinking that lol. wolverien has shown to dodge bullets with ease. u do realize wolverine agility and reflexes are in the superhuman ranges right?

batdude123
Juggernaut is strong enough to hurl the entire empire state building and yet he wasn't strong enough to hurt Venom. How does Wolverine ever even hope to hurt him?

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Juggernaut is strong enough to hurl the entire empire state building and yet he wasn't strong enough to hurt Venom. How does Wolverine ever even hope to hurt him?
what ar eu talken about juggernaut totaly rape venom. in there fight venom got his ass kicked. also wolverine can ripp right through venom and hit eddie.

TheKahn
so my feta is PIS but urs is allowed?

I'm not saying that characters deflecting bullets is PIS. In all honesty it really should be, except for a few really quick characters, but too many street level characters do it so you just have to accept that they can.

Here is how I see the fight going (again if both are fighting their best):

The two start off at opposite ends of the battle filed. Wolverine runs towards Venom. Venom stands still. Wolverine gets in close and goes to slash open Venom's chest. Before the strike lands a tendril from Venom's symbiot flys out and wraps itself around him arm. Wolverine attempts to either strike or free himself with his other arm. Venom then sends out a second tendril that wraps around Wolverine's other arm.

Now Venom should be able to do this as the symbiot's tendrils have proven to be fast enough to catch super sonic bullets. Therefore they should be able to intercept Wolverine's sub sonic arms. Once Wolverine is restrained Venom can then send his symbiot into Wolverine's body to destroy is brains, lungs, ect.

If you just look at their power set, then Venom should be able to win fairly easily. All Wolverine has in terms of offensive firepower is his claws while Venom has the much more versatile symbiot.

capt it up
I'm not saying that characters deflecting bullets is PIS. In all honesty it really should be, except for a few really quick characters, but too many street level characters do it so you just have to accept that they can.

Here is how I see the fight going (again if both are fighting their best):

The two start off at opposite ends of the battle filed. Wolverine runs towards Venom. Venom stands still. Wolverine gets in close and goes to slash open Venom's chest. Before the strike lands a tendril from Venom's symbiot flys out and wraps itself around him arm. Wolverine attempts to either strike or free himself with his other arm. Venom then sends out a second tendril that wraps around Wolverine's other arm.

Now Venom should be able to do this as the symbiot's tendrils have proven to be fast enough to catch super sonic bullets. Therefore they should be able to intercept Wolverine's sub sonic arms. Once Wolverine is restrained Venom can then send his symbiot into Wolverine's body to destroy is brains, lungs, ect.

If you just look at their power set, then Venom should be able to win fairly easily. All Wolverine has in terms of offensive firepower is his claws while Venom has the much more versatile symbiot.
please list wolverines
strength
agility
reflex
I just wanan know what u think they are. eample are they normal human, peakhuman ect.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>