gambit and beast vs night crawler and wolverine with toad jumping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit11111111
gambit and wolverine beast and nightcrawler well as much as i love gambit and wolverine i think if gambit made like a circle like of space where he'd either throw cards or take a long acrobatic swing with that entimanium staff right at wolvie he might be able to brake his healign factor or maybe if he took wolvie off balance with his staff then kicked him then grabbed him and charged him gambit would win because they have fought all together five times gambit won one of them by far because he just was mad and wolvie was scarred and gambit was flipping here flipping there and he torre wolverine apart second time was a short littel fight where gambit came out of no where and he threw a card and hit wolvie then wolvie tackled him and then gambit threw him off and tackled him then he threw a card and ran that was cowardly in away but w.e rogue was kidnapped and he was pissed third fight was a long fight and wolvie had gambit it check the whole time basicly then check mate but fourth time was a tie maybe going to wolvie cause he had a really kool start so you cant deny the win 5th time wolvie sucker punched him gambit got up and punched him back then kicked him write straight in the face then they strated wrestling and was out of constume write in front of everyone then gambit did a backroll kick and used his short link of telepath then x broke it up but in this custom fight i think gambit would maybe kick wolverine around at first then wolverine slam him around then gambit kick wolvie and pull out the staff and cards and tear him up and i think nightcrawler and beats would be a very good fight ps.im running out of room

gambit11111111
maybe toad help out beast but i think nightcrawler would win in the the because he tied a fight with wolverine and tied a fight with gambit so i dont no because beast has proven him self powerfull but with the help of als adds power but toad a little loud mouth with a strong round house kick and some beginer gymnastics moves night cralwer would waist him quick then tie with beast

gambit11111111
but this is mainly who would win gambit or wolverine

i no this has been posted but finnaly im the host and ill add some jiuce to it

wolverine8888
gambit would lose to wolverine as would beast or actauly any character mentioned above.

wolverine8888
and here another

gambit11111111
actually gambit noes martial arts and hes a thief and a stealthy one which may consist of ninja skills or something and i think nightcrawler would wiast beast

wolverine8888
so ur piont? wolverine a master of all known form of cambat, he is also far more stealthy then gmabit. also gambit could never sneak up on him on less some huge plot device came a long. wolverine also has super strength agility reflex durability. stamina which is even greater then super human. he also ahs in insane healing factor there no way gambit cna beat that as shown in picture above he doesent.

gambit11111111
well it only takes one card of gambit to take him out not for good but for a bit and wolverine isint all that powerfull then people make him to be because i think gambit and wolvie is a toss up even tho wolvie didint no how they fought he had trouble with one morlock get real gambit who kill those things for fun

wolverine8888
lol are u seorusly trying tos ay one card would nock wolverien out lol are u kidding me. besides the fatc the card would never hit wolveirne. one of gmabits cards is no were enar the power of a class 50 ton let alone class 100 tons who wolverine fights all the time and get hit by and is fine. also the two picture over head clearly show gambit lost.

gambit11111111
thats one fight

wolverine8888
thats clearly two fights one two. also u have yet to show me how gmabit can win

Paola
don't forget to mention he has to open threads in right section...

... moving ...

wolverine8888
ya I should of told him my bad

gambit11111111
gambit cleary won the fight tthat you showed me at first

wolverine8888
wtf are u smoking are u on crack at the end wolverine has gmabit against the wall and could kill him stantly. u need to get ur eyes checked

DrDoom101
Clash of the Fanboys

Wolverine vs. Gambit

wolverine8888
gambit loses simple as that my pic's alone show that

gladiator69
screw gambit he hardly ever wins a fight by himself. he always has the xmen to back him up if there some crap going on. he thinks hes all smooth and all that.

StyleTime
There is already a Gambit vs Wolverine thread. Use it please.

gambit11111111
well w.e gambit kicks wolverines a**

gladiator69
lol sure buddy

wolverine8888
lol dude u serously are an idiot next u will say gambit a better fighter then wolverine

gladiator69
gambit is maybe your idol and you love him to death and all that but i dont go there. screw gambit

wolverine8888
Originally posted by gladiator69
gambit is maybe your idol and you love him to death and all that but i dont go there. screw gambit
agreed

gladiator69
lol

wolverine8888
lol

gambit11111111
gambit would reck wolverine he can just charge his skeleton and fry him for a while you can't argue with that wolverine is a pussy he gets wrecked by sabertooth and then gets one okay shot in the end everynow and then and his ass handed to him by mystique and that other girl with entimatium and in the cartoon he always be gettin jacked up like a five dolla hoe in marcies projects

gladiator69
wolverine is much faster and has a hell lot better fighting ability then stupid gambit. and if gambit hits wolverine with his stupid uno cards it wont do a damb thing to him he heals up fast if u didnt know that.
so screw you monami

DrDoom101
screw gambit he hardly ever wins a fight by himself. he always has the xmen to back him up if there some crap going on. he thinks hes all smooth and all that.

amen.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by gambit11111111
gambit would reck wolverine he can just charge his skeleton and fry him for a while you can't argue with that wolverine is a pussy he gets wrecked by sabertooth and then gets one okay shot in the end everynow and then and his ass handed to him by mystique and that other girl with entimatium and in the cartoon he always be gettin jacked up like a five dolla hoe in marcies projects
u go by the cartoon? u realy are a complete retard.
my mystique ahs never ocne beaten wolverine. also u are very out dated infor wolverine owns sabertooth and if u did not know wolverine killed sabertooth. wolveirne is also the fathest thing from pussy.
u need to get up dated on ur info u are a blind and utter fanboy who does not even read comics he bases his knowledge off a tv show that stopped 6 years a go

gladiator69
wolverine and sabretooth are the same in a way. they both have good fighting skills and each one can sniff out things and they both heal fast to. and they both have beaten eachother many times. so 50-50 in a way with them but wolverine is much faster though. but sabretooth is stronger of course

wolverine8888
wolverine and sabretooth are the same in a way. they both have good fighting skills and each one can sniff out things and they both heal fast to. and they both have beaten eachother many times. so 50-50 in a way with them but wolverine is much faster though. but sabretooth is stronger of course
actauly sabertooth is no stronger then wolverine. also wolverine ahs won far mroe fights then sabertooth. sabertooth is dead so who cares

gladiator69
sabretooth is stronger dude. look up his strenght level. im not saying hes hulk or nothing but he is stronger then wolv

StyleTime
Awesome I found it. If you all are going to argue about Gambit and Wolverine, it would be easier to use this thread. It already has established arguments/pictures/whatever. Gambit111.....it would help to take a look at the thread. There are some posts that will help your side.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369678&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

wolverine8888
sabretooth is stronger dude. look up his strenght level. im not saying hes hulk or nothing but he is stronger then wolv

I think ur the one who should llok at his stats lol. they have the same stats ecpt wolverine has the superior healing factor and fighting skill.

gladiator69
wolverine is a little weaker than sabretooth your hardly ever gonna see wolverine throw sabretooth he will knock his ass out and all that. bu he never throws him. sabretooth has thrown him many times cause hes stronger

DarkCrawler
The only way to Gambit to charge Wolverine's skeleton would be touching his claws, and I wouldn't advise anyone to do that. But Gambit could explode Wolverine's costume...provided that he wears one on the fight.

wolverine8888
wolverine is a little weaker than sabretooth your hardly ever gonna see wolverine throw sabretooth he will knock his ass out and all that. bu he never throws him. sabretooth has thrown him many times cause hes stronger
actauly thats very incorrect. also I would show u a pic of wolverine throwing sbaertooth but it wont let me it says the pictures to big but this one will do. by the way how strong do u think wolverine is?

DarkCrawler
How much does a thing like that weigh?

StyleTime
Is that a f*cking telephone booth?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How much does a thing like that weigh?
full as it is it weighs 1600 pounds

wolverine8888
Originally posted by StyleTime
Is that a f*cking telephone booth?
no it a full trash dumpster

gladiator69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I think ur the one who should llok at his stats lol. they have the same stats ecpt wolverine has the superior healing factor and fighting skill.

once again they both have the same healing factor and they can sniff out things. and they both have good fighting skills. wolverine is faster then sabretooth of course. but sabretooth is stronger. he has about the same strength as beast.

gambit11111111
wolverine sucks,gambit whoops him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.