Call of Duty 2 : Multiplayer Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

† Mäs †
Hey, How good is this on line? Just wondering.
Also, Can you use your Mic to talk out to all your players or, somthing like that? Sorry I really never played CoD on line. confused

† Mäs †
Hry I got to take a shower, Sorry If this is a duplicate thread. Be back soon..

hotsauce6548
I was wondering that myself, specially for the 360.

I love the commercial where the two guys are playing, and the one guy is threatening the other guy, in which point in time the other guy comes up and beats him over the head. big grin

Good stuff. laughing

Ken Kenobi
Yes, you can use your mic to talk to your teammates on CoD2, it comes in handy in the Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag modes.

The online play is great.

stunna1773
call of duty2 online for the pc rocks

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Yes, you can use your mic to talk to your teammates on CoD2, it comes in handy in the Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag modes.

The online play is great.

That finishs it, Im getting CoD big grin

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I was wondering that myself, specially for the 360.

I love the commercial where the two guys are playing, and the one guy is threatening the other guy, in which point in time the other guy comes up and beats him over the head. big grin

Good stuff. laughing
Yeah laughing

Zen2nd
Well just to let you know you can use the mic in all Xbox and Xbox 360 online games.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Well just to let you know you can use the mic in all Xbox and Xbox 360 online games.

yes

powerfulone1987
I have already made a thread devoted to this game.

Search: It is your friend, we'll keep the light on for ya.(and the original threads within a click of a button)

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.