What happenned to Mace's lightsaber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
confused When Ani cut off mace's arm it and his lightsaber disapeered after he fell. Wierd.

BAILY
Ok your question is very confusing due to poor use of English..... I cant tell if you are talking about Anakin or Mace... so here is the answer to both......

Mace's lightsaber fell out the window after his arm was cut off... watch the DVD again, my friend..... and Anakin's saber.. he drops it after he realizes what he had done to his Jedi "friend" Mace..... then falls to his knees!

Ast
The guy got his arm cutoff, he got fried by lightning, and tossed out a window to his death, and you are worried about his lightsaber? You heartless bastard. no expression

overlord
What happened to Mace his book collection after he died? no expression

Answer my equally stupido question or I will make a thread. no expression

JenR1215
it probably fell out of the building...... ya-no? lol

BAILY
Originally posted by overlord
What happened to Mace his book collection after he died? no expression

Answer my equally stupido question or I will make a thread. no expression

It isnt a stupid question if the person who asked about Mace's Book Collection was interesting in acquiring it! stick out tongue

mace=badass
It fell out of the window, you see it fall.

overlord
Damn.. I was interested in buying those books.. sad

PVS
this question just never gets old does it? 12 threads later and
its still such a stimulating topic

spencerspider
um well u see it fall so someone dont pay attention

JKozzy
There's clearly a whole shot devoted to the lightsaber's fall. messed

chinabing
I had no idea what happened to Mace's lightsaber. Not that I cared, but now I know. Thanks KMC.

mace=badass
Originally posted by chinabing
I had no idea what happened to Mace's lightsaber. Not that I cared, but now I know. Thanks KMC.

I just pictured some guy in a really cheesy commercial saying that then giving a thumbsup and a wink.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ast
The guy got his arm cutoff, he got fried by lightning, and tossed out a window to his death, and you are worried about his lightsaber? You heartless bastard. no expression

laughing you told him off

DrDoom101
Originally posted by JKozzy
There's clearly a whole shot devoted to the lightsaber's fall. messed

laughing out loud yea i saw that

Ballister
Originally posted by BAILY
It isnt a stupid question if the person who asked about Mace's Book Collection was interesting in acquiring it! stick out tongue

Well, some people want his saber too... But anyways, that's like asking the question "What happened to Plo Koon's saber after his ship got shot down and went crashing onto a Neimodian city below?" or "What happened to Grievous' sabers after they got cut out of his arms?" This is a pointless and stupid thread. It should be closed in my opinion (and I think I might be speaking for others, too. wink )

((The_Anomaly))
I agree

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy
There's clearly a whole shot devoted to the lightsaber's fall. messed http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=167OZDKTI34VE2705QLLLCGDZ3

Ballister
Originally posted by xyz jedi
confused When Ani cut off mace's arm it and his lightsaber disapeered after he fell. Wierd.

How old are you? You'd better be under 13, because you can't even spell weird...

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Ballister
How old are you? You'd better be under 13, because you can't even spell weird... that's a typo.

and anyway. Ani cut off mace's arm. arm n mace LS fell on floor behind sids. sids through mace out of window. when sids got back up, no LS.How could it of gone out of the window when it was sliced away w/ mace's arm. MORON! mad

Originally posted by DrDoom101
laughing you told him off okay yeah yeah that was pretty funny I'll admit.

wookie_pimp
Supershadow will know what happened to Mace's Lightsaber!

Stun
Originally posted by Ast

laughing out loud

Stun
Originally posted by wookie_pimp

yes......he will find it wedged through his headno expression

mace=badass
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Ani cut off mace's arm. arm n mace LS fell on floor behind sids. sids through mace out of window. when sids got back up, no LS.How could it of gone out of the window when it was sliced away w/ mace's arm. MORON! mad

You clearly see it fall! Dude, watch RotS again, and you will see it.

JKozzy
Yeah, or watch the file I uploaded of the scene devoted to the saber falling to the ground below.

Ballister
Originally posted by wookie_pimp

Ok, apparently this SuperShadow person is very hated in KMC, or at least the Star Wars sections. Well, if this is the case, I have a theory. He's probably SuperShadow on another account that he created because he was so hated. This is very likely because this is the second time (that I know of) that wookiepimp supported or complimented SuperShadow.

Barker
Ok, apparently this SuperShadow person is very hated in KMC, or at least the Star Wars sections. Well, if this is the case, I have a theory. He's probably SuperShadow on another account that he created because he was so hated. This is very likely because this is the second time (that I know of) that wookiepimp supported or complimented SuperShadow.
no expression

He's Hated Everywhere. Mention That Name On milleniumfalcom And You Will Be Shot.

Ballister
Everywhere as in the entire KMC? Or everywhere as in a ton of other forum sites?

starwarsrules14
Everywhere as in the entire KMC? Or everywhere as in a ton of other forum sites?

Supershadow is crap and hated on many sites I am sure confused

Ballister
Yeah, I've heard about 2 bagillion comments about him being all shit.

starwarsrules14
As you would expect, all information regarding SuperShadow is above top secret (classified at the highest level). Mysteriously and very enigmatically, nothing is known about SuperShadow except that SS is very close, personal friends with George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars.

eek!

Ballister
I'm guessing he said that too, right?

wookie_pimp
SuperShadow is the last person i would support. I think he is an arrogent mother f****r who need to get a get a girlfriend. All my coments about Supershadow are said in sarcasm and im dissapointed that you guys have taken them so serously.

Ballister
Well wookie pimp, it's pretty difficult to determine virtual sarcasm unless it's very vague. In order to determine sarcasm, you'd have to hear their voice and see their face. Otherwise, it's rather hard. I don't think many people realized that.

calvin44
Well wookie pimp, it's pretty difficult to determine virtual sarcasm unless it's very vague. In order to determine sarcasm, you'd have to hear their voice and see their face. Otherwise, it's rather hard. I don't think many people realized that.
wrong
the way you find out if sumone is being sarcastic about SS is simply this:

1.) if they are saying something good about SS, they are being sarcastic.
2.) if they are saying something bad about SS, they are being 100% honest.

Fox4
Originally posted by Stun
yes......he will find it wedged through his headno expression If only we could be so lucky as to have that happen to SS....

overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.