who's faster the hulk or quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
?

King_Mungi
Quicksilver easily. He can go multiple mach speeds, Hulk can't

spetznaz
Quicksilver ......easily.

King Thor
Quicksilver can run at the speed of sound. Hulk can only go up to 300 mph.

DrDoom101
Quicksilver

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

King Thor
Originally posted by jgiant
HULK SMASH!

Hell yeah! HULK SMASH!!!

olympian
Quicksilver.

gladiator69
hulk can run up to 300 mph quicksilver 175

Metalmanx
And that is where you are wrong, my friend. Quicksilver can run in upwards of Mach 10. And his limit has yet to be found since he was upgrade with Isotope E.

jgiant
175mph if quicksilver ran that fast he would be one of the lamest heros/mutants in all of comicdom...

Arahan
I know the Isotope boosted his pwoers but in his new mini series:
SON OF M, he talks about his former life and states that he could run at 220 mph. hmm strange....

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/668/668113/son-of-m-20051118015726228.jpg

StyleTime
175mph if quicksilver ran that fast he would be one of the lamest heros/mutants in all of comicdom... laughing laughing laughing

gladiator69
175mph if quicksilver ran that fast he would be one of the lamest heros/mutants in all of comicdom...

Quicksilver has been timed at speeds of up to 175 miles per hour, approximately three times faster than the fastest land animal, the cheetah. He has sufficient energy reserves to enable him to run at this average speed for about four hours, whereupon he must reduce his speed, replenish his body's store of energy, or do both.

jgiant
Originally posted by Arahan
SON OF M, he talks about his former life and states that he could run at 220 mph. hmm strange....

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/668/668113/son-of-m-20051118015726228.jpg
He is slow damn, he shouldn't be able to do the things he does if he only goes 220mph and a zero to sixty in seven seconds, my friend's wrx would beat quicksilver in a drag race...

gladiator69
He is slow damn, he shouldn't be able to do the things he does if he only goes 220mph and a zero to sixty in seven seconds, my friend's wrx would beat quicksilver in a drag race...

of course thats why flash kicks quicksilvers butt every time they go at it

only 3 times. in 2 comic books and one card ive seen or maybe theres more who knows.

Arahan
Yes thats really odd. I mean Flash could run several times around the world in 7 seconds. Hell even through our Solar System.

gladiator69
Yes thats really odd. I mean Flash could run several times around the world in 7 seconds. Hell even through our Solar System.

hes halls ass and all that but he cant run that fast around the solar system.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by gladiator69
Quicksilver has been timed at speeds of up to 175 miles per hour, approximately three times faster than the fastest land animal, the cheetah. He has sufficient energy reserves to enable him to run at this average speed for about four hours, whereupon he must reduce his speed, replenish his body's store of energy, or do both.

Yes, yes. I know. That is what he used to be able to do. Before this HOM thing, he was upgraded since then and was able to go in excess of Mach 10.

Arahan
hes halls ass and all that but he cant run that fast around the solar system.

Some people say he can, connecting to the Speed Force and become pure Speed. Sounds crap? Yes but the Flash experts say so.

gladiator69
exactly some people not all

jgiant
HOM is like marvel extra light...alot of hero's are depowered...

Arahan
Well point is Flash is muchos faster than QS. And if the 220 mph Story is right that QS is really one of the lamest heroes on earth.

Speed Demon, Northstar they are much faster than QS....

But he has still the cooler name and a great Mini serie^^

The Ion

That's pretty damn weak. laughing

220mph wouldn't make him even close to being "the fastest living creature on the planet" though. He's outclassed by a ton of people on Marvel earth. confused

gladiator69
correct. thats why i was saying hulk runs faster than him and especially flash can kick his butt and already has

Arahan
That would be shit. I mean look at Magneto he is one of the mightiest mutants. And can do almost anything with his powers. And Pietro has Super Speed which is compared to others not even "Super"

But hey he still one of my favorite heroes.

gladiator69
That would be shit. I mean look at Magneto he is one of the mightiest mutants. And can do almost anything with his powers. And Pietro has Super Speed which is compared to others not even "Super"

But hey he still one of my favorite heroes.

magneto is one of my fav. and hes verry powerful and all that but what does he have to do with speed ?

long pig
I've put down a hypothesis that Hulk could potentially reach Lightspeed.

Seriously, at full rage, he has everything it takes to reach LS.

Infinite Energy: Got it.
Infinite Durability: Got it.
Infinite Stamina: Got it.

Give the big green guy a few lightyears of flat land and tell him betty is being gang raped at the finish line 1 lightyear away and tell him all he has to do is get there as fast as he can to stop it and he'd do it.

Lucid Lui
Quicksilver rules. And he's obviously gone a lot faster than 220 mph many, many times.

Arahan
No it was just a compare of the power levels. Compared to his father Pietro is in terms of power a wuss. If this 220 mph is true he is just a lame
runner, nothing special. As stated there are more powerful speedsters on Marvel earth.

jgiant
Originally posted by long pig
I've put down a hypothesis that Hulk could potentially reach Lightspeed.

Seriously, at full rage, he has everything it takes to reach LS.

Infinite Energy: Got it.
Infinite Durability: Got it.
Infinite Stamina: Got it.

Give the big green guy a few lightyears of flat land and tell him betty is being gang raped at the finish line 1 lightyear away and tell him all he has to do is get there as fast as he can to stop it and he'd do it. That is the best hypothesis i have heard...ever...

Arahan
lol

gladiator69
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Quicksilver rules. And he's obviously gone a lot faster than 220 mph many, many times.

quicksilver rules ? please man flash has kicked quickslivers ass 3 times already

Lucid Lui
Well, contrary to popular belief, the amount of fights one wins or loses isn't what makes a good character. I find Quicksilver ten times more interesting that Flash.

Arahan
WORD

gladiator69
where talking about speed here not fighting skills. put your specs on and see what everyone is talking about

the Darkone
hulk runs at 700 mph in his handbook 2004.

Makkari
Northstar
Speed demon

Metalmanx
Does no one read anymore? Quicksilver (before this stupid depowering from HOM) runs in excess of MACH 10.

Do you want the miles?

Mach 10 is approximately 7500 miles an hour. And that might not have even been his limit.

King_Mungi
That's bull, Quicksilver has definetly been shown to go faster. Hell even in House of M: Fantastic Four, he ran from Genosha to Latveria in seconds.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That's bull, Quicksilver has definetly been shown to go faster. Hell even in House of M: Fantastic Four, he ran from Genosha to Latveria in seconds.

True that, Quicksilver is one of the fastest beings on earth. 220 mph his top speed now that is some bullsh**. That what you call a writer not doing his homework on the4 characeter unless his sister wanda depowered him.

Arahan
WTF was wrong with me that night not supporting my hero.
QS showed on many occasions that he is much faster than 220mph.

Xplosive
Quicsilver is faster.

demigawd
The writer contradicts himself---going at 220 miles per hour would make most of the feats QS said he could do impossible. He wouldn't be a blur to human eyes, bullets would very much be able to touch him (especially at that slow an acceleration rate), and he wouldn't be fast enough to run up the sides of tall buildings.

I'm just going to chalk that up to leaving out a 0...

gladiator69
Originally posted by demigawd
The writer contradicts himself---going at 220 miles per hour would make most of the feats QS said he could do impossible. He wouldn't be a blur to human eyes, bullets would very much be able to touch him (especially at that slow an acceleration rate), and he wouldn't be fast enough to run up the sides of tall buildings.

I'm just going to chalk that up to leaving out a 0...

if your saying quicksilver goes up to 220 then hes not the fastest. hulk can go up to 300 if u didnt know that

snoopdogg
I always though Quicksilver was faster than Northstar. But I don't think so.

King_Mungi
Yeah Northstar is faster than Quicksilver.

I bought the 2005 X-Men Handbook as well.

gladiator69
flash is faster than quicksilver and aurora

King_Mungi
Well of course, no one is debating that.

demigawd
if your saying quicksilver goes up to 220 then hes not the fastest. hulk can go up to 300 if u didnt know that

No, I'm saying that Quicksilver is faster than 230 mph. I'm saying that the writer probably left out a '0'. 2300 sounds better....and even then, it makes him among the slowest speedsters in comics.

gladiator69
well email that righter and tell him to add that 0 for you lol laughing

demigawd
Either that or tell him to change the statement saying that QS is faster than a bullet. ONE of them isn't right. big grin

Arahan
yo yo paradox isnt it? But on the other side he states that he could go from
0 to 60 in seven seconds.. 7 seconds...for gods sake thats nothing compared to the flash or Northstar.

I hope that after his Mini he regains his powers back and gets some serious power boost. Even if he can run at Mach 10 or Mach 15 it is still too slow to call someone the fastest man on earth. But he shouldnt get uber crazy fast like the Flash.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i have a feeling that he'll get his powers back with a very large upgrade from the Terrigan Mists. Making him Marvel's fastest character...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, i have a feeling that he'll get his powers back with a very large upgrade from the Terrigan Mists. Making him Marvel's fastest character...

Actually, I REALLY hope that happens. Quicksilver is literally my favorite X-men character, and I'd love to see him get some more of the respect that I feel he deserves. I mean, he's been able to go in upwards of Mach 10, and then they just strip him of his powers. What a load of crap.

I hope he gets a mad upgrade, which will finally make him Marvel's fastest character (probably just on foot though, as Gladiator and Silver Surfer should still be faster in flight), hopefully even faster than Northstar (no offense to him at all, I do like his character, I just feel that Quicksilver should be the faster one for some reason).

Arahan
MM I feel with you. Quicksilver is a cool character. His last Mini was awesome. It is really sad that Marvel doesnt give him more respect.

I mean he is the son of Magneto. When the guys hear his Dads name:
OH F*** it is Magneto. And when they hear Quicksilver: Oh the silver dude.

Metalmanx
I know! What's up with that? Pietro has some of the most potential to be an incredibly powerful character, but they keep making him lose to weaker foes because of his arrogance.

NoFate007
Quicksilver.....uh...HULK SMASH, YEEEEAAH.....Quicksilver

long pig
Did you know, that Quicksilver can fly by vibrating his balls?

The Ion
yo yo paradox isnt it? But on the other side he states that he could go from
0 to 60 in seven seconds.. 7 seconds...for gods sake thats nothing compared to the flash or Northstar.

I hope that after his Mini he regains his powers back and gets some serious power boost. Even if he can run at Mach 10 or Mach 15 it is still too slow to call someone the fastest man on earth. But he shouldnt get uber crazy fast like the Flash.
I wish he did have Flash level speed. Jesus, if your only power is speed, you had better be damn fast.

demigawd
I know, right? Wolverine8888's Wolverine is faster than THAT.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Did you know, that Quicksilver can fly by vibrating his balls? scans plz

gladiator69
he can also create a little tornado if he starts spinning fast round and round.

King_Mungi
he can also create a little tornado if he starts spinning fast round and round.

As can Northstar and Aurora big grin

gladiator69
right

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by kgkg
scans plz lol.. yeah, cause we all wanna see scans of that...

sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.