Mr Sinister & the Four Horsemen vs Deathstroke & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here the story Apocalypse sends for Mr Sinister when Sinister get there Apocalypse say I am going to build a New Horsemen army I been traveling threw different Realities and came up on two people. First there Deathstroke he seems to be a great Warrior he he is also Immortal. The other person is a vigilante call Batman he is very tricky with peak Human Speed strength and agility he is on par with the mutant beast in Intelligence. So you deal and capture Deathstroke and I will send my Horsemen with you to capture The Batman. War,Famine,Pestilence,War Wolverine are the four horsemen. does Deathstroke and Batman have a chance?

dman2008
Of course they..... don't

seriously this is kind of stupid Sinister is Immortal and the Horsemen are powerful as well.
They win 100000000000/10

dman2008
Heck anyone of the hoursemen or Sinister( except Wolverine although he would probably win the Majority aswell) could take these two.

DrDoom101
do batman and deathstroke by any chance have prep?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by golem370
Here the story Apocalypse sends for Mr Sinister when Sinister get there Apocalypse say I am going to build a New Horsemen army I been traveling threw different Realities and came up on two people. First there Deathstroke he seems to be a great Warrior he he is also Immortal. The other person is a vigilante call Batman he is very tricky with peak Human Speed strength and agility he is on par with the mutant beast in Intelligence. So you deal and capture Deathstroke and I will send my Horsemen with you to capture The Batman. War,Famine,Pestilence,War Wolverine are the four horsemen. does Deathstroke and Batman have a chance?

you make the whackiest stories ever.

dman2008
Originally posted by DrDoom101
do batman and deathstroke by any chance have prep?

Would it even make a diffrence Sinister is extremly good at ptep swell, and going by the story it seems like Apocalypse probably gave Sinister some information on Deathstroke and Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.