Superman Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
PIS Match

TwisterGameX
3(no 2)

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
11 finally some guy with sonics came.

who?-kid
That.was.horrible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AcousticDoc
I don't understand...why didn't superman just melt venom with his heat vision?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I don't understand...why didn't superman just melt venom with his heat vision?

He couldn't. Venom was to powerful. He used heat vission to escape the web. Also Supes didn't want to kill Venom but Venoms Raw power was to much.

TwisterGameX
I give Venom 8/10

Arahan
lol

Venom is about class 20-25 and Supes
has a base strength by hmm 150 000 or even more.
Venoms attacks wouldnt hurt Supes.

roughrider
Those scans - I could hardly make anything out.

The Ion
I think Superman was weakened during that time or at least thats what I've been told. He was at a tiny fraction of full power.

ZephroCarnelian
lol.

He was under the effects of the Marvel Jobber plague which is sweeping the Marvel universe!!! messed

Supes could vapourise Venom with heat vision.

Or sheer the symbiote off his back with a supershout.

Beyonder
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol.

He was under the effects of the Marvel Jobber plague which is sweeping the Marvel universe!!! messed

Supes could vapourise Venom with heat vision.

Or sheer the symbiote off his back with a supershout.

Like any would sympathize. Supes jobber aura spans the DCU. Heroes and villains line up to sign jobbing contracts to him, otherwise DC would not hire them.

gladiator69
uh superman of course

snoopdogg
Venom took on Superman and did well. sick

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg

gladiator69
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Venom took on Superman and did well. sick

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg

when did that happen id like to know ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by gladiator69
when did that happen id like to know ? I am trying to forget it. And you people say DC won't let anybody beat Superman in crossovers.

That should end that argument. The incident happened in All Access #1.

Arahan
Yeah but it was crap. Hell they let Hulk lose against Supes but let Venom kick his ass? Whats wring with the writers. Did they just satisfied the Venom fans or were they drunk.

gladiator69
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I am trying to forget it. And you people say DC won't let anybody beat Superman in crossovers.

That should end that argument. The incident happened in All Access #1.

i didnt say superman never loses or something like that. but my opinion is that no way in hell venom can beat superman. there are some others yes that could kick his butt. but i seriously doubt venom. but venom is still cool though. i like him out of all spidermans enemies

jgiant
So that was the end of the fight snoop...how can that be possible, was sups depowered or something, i mean sups shouldn't even feel venom chokeing him...ohh well venom wins...

gladiator69
Originally posted by Arahan
Yeah but it was crap. Hell they let Hulk lose against Supes but let Venom kick his ass? Whats wring with the writers. Did they just satisfied the Venom fans or were they drunk.

in any comic you see marvel vs dc or avengers vs JLA or some other crap against eachother of course there gonna put superman win cause hes the most popular guy and most people in the world want him to win.

VENOMfan
Supe's is his own trump card. I love Venom but yeah gooftastic writing aside Supe's could wipe his ass with most class 11 contenders.....

probably all of them in fact. go boy scout

jinzin
supes tried to use heat vision venom evaded it with his super reflexes and agility...

supes however, had a MAJOR reduction in overall strength levels when he fought venom here. I can't remember the reasoning for it but supes' strength was reduced in his own comics.. ALL ACCESS, the series this showcased in was actually supposed to coincide with canon material of both marvel and dc as showcased in GL 90-something when access showed up. during the fight superman has a bit of trouble catching a large bit of following crane...

while he was still certainly strong.. class 70 to 100 or even more.. he was significantly reduced.. he did however have the rest of his powers leaving me with the assumption that without his brute strength, superman's a chump....

Wild Cowboy
Superman is a chump you say ??

Whirly is gonna get you for this !!!

house
that match sucks ass, What is venom going to do to supes?

stillathletic
Superman can push planets out of orbit, Venom can lift 11 tons (spiderman 10) Raw power my ass man

Next Venom_girl
Wait wait wait no one has yet done the classic fanboy arguement.
"Venom beats Batman, Batman beats Superman, therefore Venom beats Superman." laughing

Acrosurge
Originally posted by stillathletic
Superman can push planets out of orbit, Venom can lift 11 tons (spiderman 10) Raw power my ass man Well, to be fair, Venom currently has class 25+ superhuman strength. This isn't anywhere near enough to knock Supes around and Brock certainly isn't fast enough to evade the Man of Steel. And ignoring all this, Heat Vision would put a major hurting on Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.