HULK vs. THor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Savage Hulk vs. Thor, they fight in New York City...what happens...

King Thor
Originally posted by jgiant

Why do you do this to me man? You know I can't choose. Is this your way of torturing me? stick out tongue

Anyways, I'm going to have to give it to Hulk. He has beaten Thor before...

olympian
What are the conditions? Everything allowed?

Fishy 500

I wish this ahd been done b4 ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Thor
Originally posted by Fishy 500
I wish this ahd been done b4 ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think he did it because he knew I would post and he knows I wouldn't be able to chose which one to go for...

Fishy 500
Originally posted by King Thor
I think he did it because he knew I would post and he knows I wouldn't be able to chose which one to go for...

All versions of Blood lust Thor own Hulk ! According to Jurgens recent run ... There problem solved smile

King Thor
All versions of Blood lust Thor own Hulk ! According to Jurgens recent run ... There problem solved smile

But he never mentioned anything about 'blood lust.' Hulk has actually beaten him before.

Fishy 500
But he never mentioned anything about 'blood lust.' Hulk has actually beaten him before.

Heores Reborn i believe ? .... that version of Hulk had a Jobber field, left over from the Onslaught saga. smile

jgiant
Bingo...im pleased with your choice...

olympian
"But he never mentioned anything about 'blood lust.' Hulk has actually beaten him before"

Nope. Unless you mean the heroes reborn thing wich was with a fake Thor.

jgiant
Well in hulks 98 annual they fought and hulk did get the better of thor...

gladiator69
thor of course would knock out hulk. but without thor having Mjolnir
hulk would kick his butt

jinzin

and yet jurgens says supes is thousands of times stronger than thor.. but thor beats dd? roll eyes (sarcastic) pffffft....

joesha28
Originally posted by jinzin
and yet jurgens says supes is thousands of times stronger than thor.. but thor beats dd? roll eyes (sarcastic) pffffft....

Yes he did, but Jurgens did mention that the Interviewer did not notice Jurgens' Sarcasm when he said that. Jurgens did verify later on.

joesha28
Originally posted by gladiator69
thor of course would knock out hulk. but without thor having Mjolnir
hulk would kick his butt

Yes that happen in Thor #300 something... But notice that the narrator did stated that when Thor was on the roll on the Hulk, he dominated the fight and endangered the ppl there. He held back later on so not to cause harm, Hulk dominated. But Hulk could not put Thor out with his best punches. In the end we see a fustrated Hulk refusing to fight a bruised but unyeilding Thor.

jinzin
Originally posted by joesha28
Yes he did, but Jurgens did mention that the Interviewer did not notice Jurgens' Sarcasm when he said that. Jurgens did verify later on.

he was not sacrastic in asserting supe's obvious advantage.

joesha28
Yes it was stated in another msg board.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
he was not sacrastic in asserting supe's obvious advantage.

no I'm saying he was sacrcastic to a point... sarcastic perhaps in the "thousands of times stronger" point. but not sarcastic in saying the only reason thor even stands a chance is due to his use of magic.

joesha28
Thats was what i'm saying

jinzin
Thats was what i'm saying
oh... well..... ok then... lol.

long pig
Thor kills him 10/10

dvampire
Thor should win the most of the time against Hulk if he uses all of his abilities and fight like he normally does in his own comic. smile

long pig
Originally posted by dvampire
Thor should win the most of the time against Hulk if he uses all of his abilities and fight like he normally does in his own comic. smile
Yeah.
But, in Hulk comics, Thor decides to fight fair and h2hs with him. Usually stalemating him even in h2h.

But, mjolnir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah.
But, in Hulk comics, Thor decides to fight fair and h2hs with him. Usually stalemating him even in h2h.

But, mjolnir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk
no more like

mjolnir>>>>>hulk evil face

joesha28
Hulk fears Mjolnir, but tell me who below and at herald level don't.

roughrider
How many times have they fought and Thor has held back, because he fears for the safety of bystanders, and for some old loyalty to his former Avenger? He repeatedly says he doesn't want to slay Hulk (which is within his full power), just stop him. On the Hulk's side, despite his savagery, his goal most of the time is to leave and be left alone. His long fights with Thor, even when he dominates he gets frustrated, because he never knocks Thor around enough to where Thor can't get back up and keep fighting. Thor has a problem also, in that he loves battle and fighting, and if he wanted to win quickly he could use mjolnir to absorb the gamma radiation from Hulk's cells - ala Silver Surfer - probably turning him into Banner, or just teleport him into space or the sun. ( But then, there wouldn't be a fight. wink ) But then that likely means death, which he doesn't want to do if he can avoid it. So back to the beginning.
Anyway, Thor wins this matchup, not held back by PIS.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
no more like

mjolnir>>>>>hulk evil face

mad
How dare you?!

mjolnir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

joesha28
A little note, Thor can summon lightning right from the sky w/o Mjolnir it was seen in blood oath #4 in his fight with Herc.

Acrosurge
Thor should be able to win with all of his abilities, but he must use his strongest attacks such as uber lightning, his godblast, or his energy manipulating abilities. If Thor delays, Hulk will eventually overpower him. Its an elementary point, I know, but its late.

gladiator69
i seriously doubt thor could beat hulk without Mjolnir

joesha28
Hulk only overpower if Thor hesistates, restrain himself or relaxes. Thor has matched Hulk's "infinate" raw strength with his godly strength b4.

kgkg
He beat Durok without his hammer

Who is

Durok >> THor ( with hammer)
Durok >>>>>>> Hulk

joesha28
Yeah Thor was totally pissed than right?

joesha28
He beat Durok without his hammer

Who is

Durok >> THor ( with hammer)
Durok >>>>>>> Hulk

Beat him?! Thor killed him!!!

kgkg
Yeah Thor was totally pissed than right? Godforce

kgkg
Beat him?! Thor killed him!!! i don't like people who kill

joesha28
Ok, but Thor stilled killed him with godforce.

gladiator69
i don't like people who kill

well most of the comic characters have killed others even the good guys have so looks like your not a big comic fan then i see

kgkg
well most of the comic characters have killed others even the good guys have so looks like your not a big comic fan then i see i like mass murder tho evil face

and blood...........

long pig
i like mass murder tho evil face

and blood...........
evil face Me too.

thesilverspider
thor w/m >>>>>>hulk
thor wo/m >>>hulk
thor with a blind fold and no hammer > hulk

joesha28
^^^
that will really rattle hulkfans

jgiant
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thor w/m >>>>>>hulk
thor wo/m >>>hulk
So that is why thor gets the beating of his life almost every time they fight?

soleran30
The time Hulk held apart matter and anitmatter should be enough force to curbstomp Thor but we know how comics go.

With the magic carpenter hammer Thor should just manipulate energy to crush hulk.

roughrider
So that is why thor gets the beating of his life almost every time they fight?

Exaggeration. Thor had also knocked Hulk around like a beachball in the past. He even said that to Thor-copy Red Norvell

Wonder Man
If Hulk loses i cry...i'm still of the mind that Hulk wins against Golden Locks and the three bears...or warriors.

GodofThunder
BUMP!!!!!

Grimm22
If it werent Savage Hulk, I would give this to Thor in a heartbeat, but Savage Hulk is pretty much unbeatable.

Although Thor did take him on without his hammer and did a mighty fine job too yes

badabing
Unless Thor goes H2H for the whole fight, his versatility, speed and power is enough to beat Hulk more than not.

GodofThunder
I give this to Thor even though he did lose to hulk more often than not. We all must take into account that Thor like Banner and really doesnt want to hurt him but on the other hand Hulk doesnt care..........I think Thor should win 8/10........well mayby like 9/10 go Odin force

doomsday49
a battle of strength, i'd go with hulk. But an overall battle(sigh)unfortunately, thor gets this. Same with superman, thor just has too much ability for the hulk.

GodofThunder
Agreed

doomsday49
Originally posted by S.S
thor w/m >>>>>>hulk
thor wo/m >>>hulk

yeah that's funny.....ummmm...somebody call the circus, they forgot one of the clown.

GodofThunder
Well I think Thor owns supes too i bring that one back since this everyone agrees on................

snoopdogg
When I think of this match I think of Thor getting served in Thor #411. But I think Thor can take Hulk out on the majority.

S.S
Originally posted by doomsday49
yeah that's funny.....ummmm...somebody call the circus, they forgot one of the clown.
And you are.......... confused
Anyone with common comic Knowledge knows that Thor would own Hulk.Everytime they fight Thor holds back or doesn't have the hammer.
Thor Snapped Hulks neck when he had enough of the green guy.(In a What-if but so what)

Hulk doesn't even have that much of a strength advantage on Thor and Hulk is all Strength nothing more.

Thunderstrike
Thor wins 10/10

GodofThunder
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Thor wins 10/10
yes

doomsday49
I am doomsday!!!! When has thor held back against hulk. Simply a testament of oppinion. And when has thor own hulk. Lol....last time i check it was all a draw. Oh by the way, read my post where i said thor would win because of his versatility. That should end this circus.

doomsday49
Thor wins 10/10

thor wins,probably. 10/10.....nope.

S.S
I am doomsday!!!! When has thor held back against hulk. Simply a testament of oppinion. And when has thor own hulk. Lol....last time i check it was all a draw. Oh by the way, read my post where i said thor would win because of his versatility. That should end this circus.
Thor not using the Hammer to it's fullest is considered Holding back or not using the hammer at all.

I was responding to the post above where you felt the need to quote me.

And Thor takes another poll.

GodofThunder
AHEM...... I also think not using any powers for Thor also counts as holding back but ummmm thats just me.........

doomsday49
Originally posted by S.S
Thor not using the Hammer to it's fullest is considered Holding back or not using the hammer at all.

I was responding to the post above where you felt the need to quote me.

Holding back is a mindframe homie g. Thor is a warrior god. He never hold back against opponents. Just because thor did not use his hammer does not mean he is holding back. hulk was holding hostage, that's why thor threw the hammer away. He had no choice. That doesn't necessarily mean he did not fight at his best. I can make an excuse and said hulk never reach his max potential too if i wanted to.

O.k. i apologize for being sarcastic, but you don't think thor winning 10/10 is ridiculous. There's never even been a case where there is a decisive win, yet, you gave thor a 10 out of 10.

doomsday49
Originally posted by GodofThunder
AHEM...... I also think not using any powers for Thor also counts as holding back but ummmm thats just me.........

ummmm...excuse but isn't strength one of his power? LOL....."not using any powers" There goes the circus.

Thunderstrike
I am doomsday!!!!
You're a dope.
When has thor held back against hulk. Simply a testament of oppinion.

Nope. Testament of fact. Thor pulls his punches unless he needs to kill. He doesn't want a friend to be killed.
And when has thor own hulk. Lol....last time i check it was all a draw. Oh by the way, read my post where i said thor would win because of his versatility. That should end this circus.

Then you're admitting something you're denying in the next post. Provided you're powerful enough and have proper versatility, you're beating Hulk 10/10 times. Sorry, but claiming to be the rocky dolt who killed Superman doesn't help with credibility. wink

aliveinboston

The only time Hulk has been able to hurt Thor is when he has used projectiles. In the fight where hulk had a hostage and Thor threw away Mjolnir, hulk repeatedly used weapons against Thor, in the process certainly killing people. Throughout the entire fight Thor was continually mindful of harming innocents. They went into a test of strength in a store and it was Thor who was in control as they burst out of the back of the building. But Hulk took control with his raw savagery and willingness to use planes, trains, and automobiles in his attacks. A savage Thor would beat hulk. Even Maestro, perhaps boasting a bit, admitted that no one but Thor could have beaten him.

In every drawn out contest of strength it has been shown to come out even. On another occasion Hulk had beaten just about every other hero and finally Thor arrived and more than held his own until Hulk decided to use a large adamtium statue as a projectile. It has to be remembered that Thor often considers hulk to be an innocent mortal rather than a villain and hence would always be mindful about accidentally killing him.

doomsday49
You're a dope.

O.k. that was unnecessary. An apology will be needed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html Read first clause.

doomsday49

Nope. Testament of fact. Thor pulls his punches unless he needs to kill. He doesn't want a friend to be killed.

Says who? oh yeah, says you right? wink "He doesn't want a friend to be killed" Gee i wonder where in the comic stated that. Scan please wink

badabing
Thor wins. Here's a song for Hulk.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/in-hulk.html

doomsday49

Then you're admitting something you're denying in the next post. . wink

what i admit is thor winning the majority of the fights homie g cause see, Thor could beat hulk, but i never saaid hulk couldn't beat thor either. I admit thor would probably win the majority of time due to his versatility, however, i don't believe he can win all the time. Hulk's fought all manner of foes, he even went toe to toe with the stranger, you know one of the elders?

GodofThunder
Says who? oh yeah, says you right? wink "He doesn't want a friend to be killed" Gee i wonder where in the comic stated that. Scan please wink

Wow Doomsday before you go attacking people that have far superior knowledge of comics mayby pick up a comic book first .Thanks.....

doomsday49

Provided you're powerful enough and have proper versatility, you're beating Hulk 10/10 times. . wink

LOL...wrong. Let see hulk's fought and beat gladiator who's versatility is pretty much the same as those of thor. "You're beating hulk 10/10" I wouldn't bet curtis jackson on it.

doomsday49
Wow Doomsday before you go attacking people that have far superior knowledge of comics mayby pick up a comic book first .Thanks.....

I'm not attacking nobody. Who called who a dope? All i ask for is a scan. So again, scan please wink

GodofThunder
Doomsday no......just no, go put your head down and come back when you grasp common sense

S.S
"Holding back is a mindframe homie g"
You to try hard........

doomsday49
Originally posted by aliveinboston
The only time Hulk has been able to hurt Thor is when he has used projectiles. In the fight where hulk had a hostage and Thor threw away Mjolnir, hulk repeatedly used weapons against Thor, in the process certainly killing people. Throughout the entire fight Thor was continually mindful of harming innocents. They went into a test of strength in a store and it was Thor who was in control as they burst out of the back of the building. But Hulk took control with his raw savagery and willingness to use planes, trains, and automobiles in his attacks. A savage Thor would beat hulk. Even Maestro, perhaps boasting a bit, admitted that no one but Thor could have beaten him.

In every drawn out contest of strength it has been shown to come out even. On another occasion Hulk had beaten just about every other hero and finally Thor arrived and more than held his own until Hulk decided to use a large adamtium statue as a projectile. It has to be remembered that Thor often considers hulk to be an innocent mortal rather than a villain and hence would always be mindful about accidentally killing him.

Good post, but again, this is all speculation. There's no concrete evidence that support the idea of thor holding back in any match. If he could've beaten hulk he would've done it. Beating and killing is two different things. Say i was wrestling with my little brother, you don't think i can beat him without killing him. Containing is, like beating, and i've never seen thor contain hulk. So to say that hulk is going all out while thor was playing around is silly. btw when did maestro said that?

doomsday49
Doomsday no......just no, go put your head down and come back when you grasp common sense

excellent rebuttal. ummm.....scan please?

doomsday49
Originally posted by S.S
"Holding back is a mindframe homie g"
You to try hard........
??

doomsday49

"I give this to thor even though he did lost to hulk more often than not"-godofthunder. But yet you claim thor will win 10/10. You would know about "sense" wouldn't you wink

S.S
Guy there's a quick quote button.

spideycarnage
if thor desides to be a idiot and fight hulk H2H hulk would win more times than thor, maybe 6/10, i just feel no one really has a chance agianst the hulk in a slug fest. But if the moiljiner is involved in te fught thor wil have the advantage, thor should win on plaper 8/10 times, hulk won be able to survive a god force blast.

GodofThunder
I agree no stopping hulk in a Brawl but not even the jolly green giant can take a God Blast no

Thanos_6383
If Thor fights smart he can win.
If not,Then he loses.

leonidas
both written well, thor wins every time. he's laid hulk out easily in hel, with only a few lightning bolts and never even had to touch him. and lightning bolts are nowhere near the strongest thing in his arsenal.

h2h hulk could win some even if thor has his hammer. again, assuming both are done well, thor owns hulk.

jgiant
thor w/o hammer gets a beat down...

GodofThunder
even thou he still has the lightining naw.....

The Fake Macoy
I'm assuming this isn't RKT here, but still, at his best, Thor would kill Hulk, seeing as he has so many powers to choose from. Still, I think that in plain old H2H (without Thor using his magic or mjolnir) Hulk would win. Still, with mjolnir, I don't see any way that Hulk could win (assuming he doesn't sucker punch Thor).

jgiant
If thor doesn't use his powers to the fullest and just tries to slug it out with hulk he goes down...

batdude123
Hulk doesn't have a chance in hell. If Thor goes at Hulk with his full-potential, he becomes at least 10x more versatile than Hulk.

leonidas
If thor doesn't use his powers to the fullest and just tries to slug it out with hulk he goes down...

i'd agree with that. at least most of the time. wink

bigboygreen
Hulk wins no questions asked.

spetznaz
Thor would be victorious .....unless he acted stupid and tried to have a 'Junior-High wrestling' redux with the Hulk.

Under KMC rules there is no way through which Thor would ever lose to one as the Hulk.

Thor wins.

Dayscribe
Sounds to me like a Hulk barbeque.

roughrider
No fanboy or editorial interference, Thor wins.

GodofThunder
There would be alot of green goo plastered on the streets.....-sigh- what a clean up

who?-kid
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk doesn't have a chance in hell. If Thor goes at Hulk with his full-potential, he becomes at least 10x more versatile than Hulk.
Hulk is also pretty versatile. Not as much as Thor, but don't underestimate Hulk. Thor has to use every trick from the book (or from Mjolnir) to guarantee a victory.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by who?-kid
Hulk is also pretty versatile. Not as much as Thor, but don't underestimate Hulk. Thor has to use every trick from the book (or from Mjolnir) to guarantee a victory.

If Thor was willing to kill a mortal, he could win this single-handedly ... literally! If he was willing to use the hammer with the kind of force that caused Galactus to cry out in pain for the first time in the billions of years he has been alive then Hulk would be utterly pulverized as though he was blown up by a nuclear explosion from within.

Bullet exploding an orange:

http://www.pulsephotonics.com/gallery.htm

http://www.pulsephotonics.com/gallery/originals/Bullet%20exploding%20an%20orange.jpeg

juggernaut66666
Thor

GodofThunder
Originally posted by who?-kid

Truthfull he doesnt i mean he can go to some place remote and play around with Hulk HULK loses evrey single time 10/10 THE ASGARDIAN GOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.