Who was the greatest Dark Jedi ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Not Sith, Dark Jedi. Theres a difference.

Ianus
I got a better question...

Who cares?

calvin44
i got a good answer. nobody cares.

jollyjim311
Revan, I don't know if this is a valid answer, but, let this be over.

calvin44
revan was a sith.

SS_181st_Snow
I say Jerec, since he was in no way a sith. But, this could also be due to him being the only Dark Jedi I know.

Darth_Glentract
Xendor probably.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Xendor probably.
xendor didnt have much time to study the dark side, thus holding back his knowledge of the dark side, and his power.

Veneficus
Ooh! ooh! *jumps up and down* I know! Darth Vader! stick out tongue

Ianus
Xendor got pwned by jedi.

calvin44
more than that.

Captain REX
Well, he said greatest, not most powerful.

From a certain point of view, Xendor could be the greatest; his actions led to everything that came later that had to do with the Dark Side.

Desann and Jerec were decently powerful. Numerous Emperor's Hands were powerful.

You would just have to take your pick.

SS_181st_Snow
Well, what about Xanatos? Qui-Gon's, was it first or second apprentice? I know he had 3, 1 is never mentioned that I know of, 2 is Xanatos, and 3rd is Obi-Wan. Xanatos seems like a dark figure, powerful, and he led, was it Outworld? I havn't read those books in a while, sorry Lol ^.^;.

Lana
Me no expression

Captain REX
He only wanted revenge on Qui-Gon. Hardly great.

Yes, Lana, you are the greatest. Everyone bow down. no expression

Lana
Damn straight no expression

Captain REX
eek!

SS_181st_Snow
ALL HAIL LANA! *Bows* I AM NOT WORTHY! SPARE ME MY PITIFUL LIFE!

Lana
queen

stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ianus
I got a better question...

Who cares?

lol, i don't..

just asked to ask.

You still didn't tell me how you pronounce your name correctly. Remember I ask in the other post? Just wanna know.

And I would say Dooku before he became Sith, right after being Qui-Gons Master and he dropped out of the order. Which was probably during and probably well before the events of Ep. 1.

Darth Avis
he wasn't a dark jedi. I say VENTRESS!

Captain REX
Dooku went from Jedi Master to Sith.

Maybe Ventress. Or maybe Karko? Both were pretty renowned.

Ianus
Greatest is an opinion. Xendor certainly became a legend, even 4,000 years later.

As for coolest, Asajj gets my vote.

Captain REX
Coolest is an opinion too. stick out tongue

I meant that I think by greatest he meant Dark Jedi who became legendary for evil deeds or massacres or horrendous acts, etc etc etc. So, Xendor fit. So would Ventress.

calvin44
xendor didnt have much time to study the dark side, thus holding back his knowledge of the dark side, and his power.

Ianus
Well, smugglers of the OT times use Xendor's name as a curse.

How many times was Asajj mentioned in NJO?

calvin44
true. true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.