Star wars quote help about anakin skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

randomtw
Since anakin skywalker is supposed to be the chosen one, is there one that says obi wan is the right person to help anakin grow in the force?

spencerspider
is there one? what do you mean?

darthvader_fan
huh what the hell is this thread

randomtw
since anakin skywalker is supposed to be the chosen one

is there a quote talking about this specifically?

darkjedi132
are u talking about the proficy?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by darkjedi132
are u talking about the proficy?

No. Maybe Prophecy.

Jedi Priestess
Which was never revealed by Lucas other than a general idea.

wolfpac1908
Ur stupid preistess He did to your just overlokking the facts cause it there you just have to look for it

randomtw
yes something about the prophecy

((The_Anomaly))
huh huh

Ballister
Originally posted by wolfpac1908
Ur stupid preistess He did to your just overlokking the facts cause it there you just have to look for it

Umm.... Guys, would that be considered member bashing? And WolfPac, please take pride in your posts and use correct spelling and grammar.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by randomtw
yes something about the prophecy

roll eyes (sarcastic) I answered you question. Take it or leave it.

And Ballister, Wolf has long since been banned, no point in addressing IT again. laughing out loud

Ballister
Well, maybe he's watching us... (if that's possible) Planning his ultimate revenge. You never know! And if he is, then he'll be reading my grammar tips. And exuse me for acting like a snob, but it's just instinct that I have to correct people... I can't even help it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.