teen wireds of love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inuyashapuppy!!
hey well this is harry potter spot and i think im going to make a rollplay hire for harry poter lovers to rollplay carters so hir it gos i dont care if you say im not aloud to dos this hire well im going to any way

harry and the gang had bine bussy trying to work on there skills some how harry found his true love................. herminy and ron bine kinda flurting but ron keeps chaseing her away there task be come harder every day and many mysterys are lied a head to face.........................

rules not much just
1)not every one is aloud im keeping this sort

carters
harry
ron
herrminy <<-----------------------thats me

so ask who you want to be

Brunette Angel
Can I join? Can I be Ginny?

Barker
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
hey well this is harry potter spot and i think im going to make a rollplay hire for harry poter lovers to rollplay carters so hir it gos i dont care if you say im not aloud to dos this hire well im going to any way

harry and the gang had bine bussy trying to work on there skills some how harry found his true love................. herminy and ron bine kinda flurting but ron keeps chaseing her away there task be come harder every day and many mysterys are lied a head to face.........................

rules not much just
1)not every one is aloud im keeping this sort

carters
harry
ron
herrminy <<-----------------------thats me

so ask who you want to be
Roleplays Go Here

inuyashapuppy!!
Originally posted by Brunette Angel
Can I join? Can I be Ginny? [/QUOTE

yep smile big grin i for got to put her doun

Brunette Angel
Okay! Thanks! big grin

inuyashapuppy!!
welcome smile

sammii
hi can i be ron lol

TigerEyes
WRONG SECTION!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.